Christopher Anthony Salon Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers SnapShot

Last Updated On: June 23, 2015

Christopher Anthony Salon Corporate Contact

7450 Doctor Phillips Blvd #215
Orlando, Florida 32819 USA

Corp Phone Number: 407-355-0804
Corp Email:

Christopher Anthony Salon Customer Ratings and Reports

There Are Currently No Ratings.

Latest Christopher Anthony Salon Complaint Filed

Is Christopher Anthony Salon a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Spa Services Directory Listing

Christopher Anthony Salon & Spa, Orlando Fl

I bought a Spa Day Groupon the first week in June and have found it impossible to use. This Salon has advertised another Groupon offer along with a Living Social offer in this short time.

Each time I have called I have been told I must wait about 3 weeks to get an appointment. I called again this morning and was told the first available date is now July 30!

I contact Groupon twice to complain and request a refund and was told I could not have one. I could wait until a time was available or give away my Groupon to someone else. I see why there are so many complaints about Groupon’s customer service.

25 Most Recent Christopher Anthony Salon Complaints

Click To Search For Christopher Anthony Salon Complaints

Consumer Comments For Christopher Anthony Salon

• I worked there and not only do they treat you bad as an employee, but you get paid nothing that you agreed on at the time of employment. They use square to have you pay for services but if a refund is requested you wont get it because the owner uses It to put the money into his own personal bank account. as well as he uses another credit card service. PLEASE DONT WORK THERE> you will be very surprised when you get your check