FootSmart Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Phone Number: 800-707-9928
Corp Website: footsmart.com

FootSmart Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest FootSmart Complaint

Is FootSmart a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Shoe Stores Directory Listing

The catalogues keep coming

After multiple written requests; a telephone call wading through line after line of robot choices and reassurance that my name had been removed from the catalogue list, the catalogues keep coming.

This reflects total disrespect for customer choice.

I will never buy anything from FootSmart again.

Consumer Comments For FootSmart

• I had a problem in that they forgot to process my order, for which I had paid for priority shipping. When I called on a Friday they said they would send it out but it would not arrive until Monday. When the woman could no longer help me she told me that a manager would call me back as soon as they arrived. The manager never called back. Six hours later I phoned again and the manager told me they would waive the shipping charges. I tried to explain that I did not consider waiving a fee for a service which I did not receive was a benefit and that they should reduce the price on the order especially since Amazon had the exact same item for $20 less. She refused and I cancelled the order. Very unprofessional and ungracious. Not to mention lazy.

• RETURNED BOOTS,THEY WERE DEFECTIVE,FOOTSMART SAYS THEY WERE DIRTY, AND WORN.REALLY-EXCUSE ME FOR WEARING THE BOOTS.
    POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE….DOES NOT EXCEPT DEFECTIVE BOOTS BACK EITHER

PLEASE DON’T WAISTE YOUR MONEY THERE,TO MANY OTHER PLACES TO BUY WITH GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE..

• I’ve purchased from them before and always received a full credit on my original payment method. Are you sure you did not misunderstand what they told you? Having shopped with them many times in the past I can only give positive feedback about FootSmart. Yes you have to pay a bit more since you cover shipping (even on returns), but since they offer many more size options they are much easier for me to shop on than stores like Zappos.