FootSmart Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Corp Website: footsmart.com

FootSmart Ratings and Reports

Latest FootSmart Complaint

FootSmart Doesn't Rectify Issues

In early Dec 2012 before Christmas, I inadvertently mailed a shoe box that had a Christmas present in it instead of the shoes I wanted to return to FootSmart using a SmartLabel. The day after I mailed the package back to FootSmart, I realized what I had done. I immediately alerted customer service at FootSmart regarding what I had done. They assured me that when they received the package, it would be mailed back to me right away. They said BY LAW every package was inspected and returned if it wasn’t FootSmart products.

I called a week later, and they said they were so busy with Christmas sales and returns that it would take a while for me to get the box back. They assured me that I would get my box back in a few weeks or so, since they showed the package had been received in the system. I kept calling every week, and the customer service people kept saying the same thing.

Finally in early January 2013, I insisted to talk with the manager, as the customer service people were not forthright regarding the real situation. The manager informed me that he was waiting on the warehouse to find the package. Every week I was told that I would get a call as soon as they found the package and mailed it back to me. When I did not get a call or receive any packages In mid January 2013, I talked with the manager again, and he told me that they couldn’t find the package. He was also very condescending in the way that he talked to me. It was very difficult to talk to him.

In my opinion, any company would have done a much better job of finding this package and resolving this issue. If they had honest people working in the warehouse, it would have been found and mailed back.

I will NEVER EVER order shoes or anything else from this company again due to their negligence in handling what could have been an uncomplicated issue. I would recommend that you use another online company for shoes. There are others. I would suggest shopping elsewhere!

See More FootSmart Complaints View Comments File a NEW Complaint

Is FootSmart a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About FootSmart

Consumer Comments For FootSmart

• I had a problem in that they forgot to process my order, for which I had paid for priority shipping. When I called on a Friday they said they would send it out but it would not arrive until Monday. When the woman could no longer help me she told me that a manager would call me back as soon as they arrived. The manager never called back. Six hours later I phoned again and the manager told me they would waive the shipping charges. I tried to explain that I did not consider waiving a fee for a service which I did not receive was a benefit and that they should reduce the price on the order especially since Amazon had the exact same item for $20 less. She refused and I cancelled the order. Very unprofessional and ungracious. Not to mention lazy.

• RETURNED BOOTS,THEY WERE DEFECTIVE,FOOTSMART SAYS THEY WERE DIRTY, AND WORN.REALLY-EXCUSE ME FOR WEARING THE BOOTS.
    POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE….DOES NOT EXCEPT DEFECTIVE BOOTS BACK EITHER

PLEASE DON’T WAISTE YOUR MONEY THERE,TO MANY OTHER PLACES TO BUY WITH GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE..

• I’ve purchased from them before and always received a full credit on my original payment method. Are you sure you did not misunderstand what they told you? Having shopped with them many times in the past I can only give positive feedback about FootSmart. Yes you have to pay a bit more since you cover shipping (even on returns), but since they offer many more size options they are much easier for me to shop on than stores like Zappos.