G4S Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Corp Email: website@usa.g4s.com
Corp Website: g4s.us

G4S Ratings and Reports

Latest G4S Complaint

Condones Stalking, Harassment, And Intimidation.

I first noticed a jeep with the G4S logo on it parked next to me at my job. I thought nothing of it, it looked like a plain old jeep with a security guard in it. But over time I grew suspicious of them.

I’d never see them there when I wasn’t working. They never drove around the perimeter of the premises. They were never there when I arrived but were always there when I went to my car to eat my lunch and pump my jams. They were always there when I left; but several times when I drove away at the end of the day but came back 10-15 minutes later for my cell charger, paperwork, etc. they were gone. Every time.

So one time I’m out there eating my lunch and listening to Meek Mill on my stereo and I look at the guy in the G4S vehicle looking at me. I nodded at him pleasantly but inside I was chilled.

So I drove to the back lot of the office building. I’d lost my appetite so I threw it away and as I walked to the front of the building and saw the vehicle pulling away. I ducked behind some trees and they didn’t see me. I was kicking myself on my way back to the office front entrance. I was being paranoid. Stupid. Why would they be watching me? What’d I do to deserve this? I mean, some nasty women around the office were spreading baseless rumors about me and what I do in my spare time.

Anyways, the next day the same guy was next to me, so I ate a few bites of food then pulled away as if leaving early for the day. I turned the blind corner to the back lot and watched from some bushes as the car pulled away within 5 minutes of my departure.

Coincidence. That’s what it was. Just coincidence. I took my lunch 30 minutes later in the day and it just so happened that he left at that time as well.

Third time. I took my lunch two hours late. The scenario was the same. He left as I walked to the front of the building yet again. It was beginning to look less like a coincidence.

Fourth time. Lunch an hour early. Same scenario. But this time I walked with a small group of people going into the building. I looked over as the G4S vehicle was pulling away and the man made eye contact with me with a ‘oh crap!’ look on his face; like I caught him prying the hood ornament off my car. I didn’t care that he had the guilty face. It was me he was there for and I sprinted for my dear life into the building to get away from him as soon as possible.

I called the police later and told them anonymously about the incidents.

I never saw the G4S jeep ever again.

See More G4S Complaints View Comments File a NEW Complaint

Is G4S a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About G4S

Consumer Comments For G4S

• One of the sites I’m posted @ has very poor management. The officers complain about leadership all the time and it’s very frustrating. I’m regretting that I even made shift lead. The site supervisor has the nastiest attitude ever. You can’t call her for anything without getting questioned about why you are calling her. Duh we have an issue and you are the supervisor over the site. So who exactly are we suppose to call if an issue arises? I guess we skip over her and call the account manager. The double standards here a ridiculous. You can’t call her for anything but yet she can call you, day or night, and ask if you can come in fill an open post. I’m so fed up with this place. There have been many of days where I wanted to completely walk off the site & not look back. It’s horrible.

• D.Shade

G4S is a great company to work for, if you like dirt! They probably have the dirtiest accounts in the entire security industry. I have recently left G4S in Phoenix, AZ for a better paying job in a much nicer community. I feel blessed. I was so glad to leave that company and start my new job, that I actually forgot that they owed me money. At one point I was surprised to find that they deposited payment for my last 40 hours worked. On the flip side of things, the dirtiest accounts are usually the ones with job openings. So if you are truly desperate, that might be the way to go. To G4S’s credit, they are not responsible for the situation that is causing the economic problems. The real solution would be to get a government that will start fracking and other means across the board of developing the country’s natural resources. This would greatly improve the economic situation and people would not have to rely so heavily on the private security companies for a paycheck. Also the G4S’s credit, most other security companies will do the same kind of dirt. So go ahead and talk about what they do, but think about the underlying reason. I bet they will stop their cheap crap if all 50 states start to be like North and South Dakota.

• G4s is terrible I was hired as a new HR manager and was let go in 20 days of being there for no reason nothing. Asked office manager why all she had was this dumb look on her face and said that she really couldn’t say. Take it in mind I was always on time always completed my work and always done what they asked of me . Not to mention I had left my previous company to come and work for them. Luckily I got that job back. But I definitely will be issuing a class action lawsuit against this company. Everyone please stay away!!!!!

• I would advise anyone thinking about working for G4S to think twice about it. I worked in a management position for nearly 8 years and made it known that I was contemplating retiring within the next year. Shortly after that, I was told I was being removed from my position, being given a lesser, non-management position at a much lesser salary and someone else was going to be hired to replace me at a higher wage and I was supposed to train the new person. Mind you, there were never any complaints about my work, I received the highest scores anyone could get on my performance reviews for the past 5 years, passed internal audits with flying colors and when they sent a representative to investigate my work, they could find nothing wrong. Only after filing a complaint with the Sr. Vice President of Human Resources was my job saved because they knew this was one they would lose. I’m told this brilliant decision came from the CEO of G4S whose name is Drew Levine. I met the man once and was in his presence for about an hour; we barely spoke to each other and he made such an EXECUTIVE decision. Perhaps he didn’t like what I said that all employees should have one benefit plan. The perception this company wants to give the public about how much they care about their employees and they way their employees are treated are two different things. I’ve seen first hand how employees are treated and "cheated". I’ve seen how they’re retaliated against if they speak up for themselves. As long as you’re a "yes sir" person in this company, you might survive. They’re so proud of the 1% and 2% annual raises they give overhead employees. What a joke! You can work your butt off next to a person who does as little as possible to get by and in the end, both of you get that same 1 or 2%. There’s no incentive and certainly no gratitude for doing an outstanding job. I was discriminated against for my age and because I was a female in a predominantly male workforce. In 2008, our General Manager requested a $5,000 yearly increase for myself and another manager who was on the same level as me (a male) because he felt we were both underpaid. Our Regional VP approved the $5,000 increase for the male and denied mine. No reason was given to me when I asked. You may think there was something wrong with my performance that I’m not telling you. No, there was nothing wrong. I still believe it was because I was a female and I was not one of those "yes sir" people. I would never recommend this company to anyone if they value themselves as a person. With a turnover rate of 51% last year, would you want to know why?

• Worked in the cash centre in London UK. got bullied, lied to and detained by management. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS LOT !!!!

• April F Crews please email me ASAP. I also would like to start a Class Action Lawsuit against G4s for the same reasons that you wrote in your reports. Ron (crof4829@yahoo.com)

• My god, what an appalling Company! They are all two faced spineless, useless individuals, who do not have a quarter of a brain cell to function with. If the face fits; no matter how thick that person is they are in and you, the one who is capable of doing the job with your eyes closed are out!

• West virginia is as pathedic as all the above comments. the General Manager is an a**l. Narsacistic lier. the Officer all make fun of him, He follows the office manager around with his little school boy crush. Neve goes out to try to sell jobs. just harrassess everyone.
    He expects you to work 70 hers a week for forty hours pay. He has lost nine thousand hours since taking over and he still blames everyone else but him and he’s the reason.I don’t think he’s read the ethics code. but he treats people like crap and i think that’s what g4s wants. had to be his karma.

• It was okay until the client syndrome kicked in. Position in a large state facility was great with pay, health care and all the overtime you could handle. Then the cutbacks started and you and the company became a third party. You no longer "worked" for the primary client .

Dissention was always making its way around the different posts in the place and seemed to fluctuate like a never ending dark cloud moving around. Guards were quitting, transferring or being let go almost every few months. The primary client contact was a power monger and took things too personally despite being a county official. Again the contact mattered more than the guards. This was a million dollar account and the rotating door was a given here and the supervision was ready to throw you under the bus and hold the door open for you and let the next one in.

I held out for over a year trying to except things for what they were. After which I could not do it anymore and allow this place to degrade, belittle and run me into the ground so I asked for a transfer. That is still pending’ I may move on while they fiddle about. Mind you that is what they do with employees wanting to leave, are looking to move up or are on the notorious "part time on-call" status. They hope you will give up and quit or they will terminate you under some "wet-ink" policies.

It was incredible to see something that you only hear in folk lore like conversations and read in novels and see on television. Never in my life have I seem such favoritism, bias, and personal vindictive actions in this company and the clients they attain contracts with. Maybe someone was fortunate to find a place with company and a client with a decent reputation but not here in central Florida. This was my first guard job and I will never, never do this again.

In my final closing this is my feelings about this type of job. It is not a profession, it is not a career.

Why? Because none of the following exist. Incentives, raises, career advancement (outside of being a uniform guard all your life), commensurate pay, off-duty paid training (on-line or class room), seniority in time with the company, actually caring about your needs and trying to find a balance, realizing you have a life outside the job and the biggie.. PENSION. A 401K or IRA account is a redundant subject here.

When a company tries to tell its clients and possible employees they are a profession with high standards in all areas they should be able to be held accountable for such statements. They call you a professional and you have a career now. That is fine, after I put in 20 years what will you give me when I leave? A gold watch and return of my hard work in a pension?

Shame on me for taking myself seven years to realize this.

However, sometimes you have to try to see where things go with a good attitude but when companies like this being nothing more than the American version of cheap out sourcing your desire to do the best you can get washed away after a while. Yes, you move on and try again or do something else.

So if you are starting out in life looking for a JOB, not a profession guard work is fine. If you are between jobs guard work is perfect. If you are on your way to retire in life or are already retired guard work is perfect. Unless you got really lucky and were blessed and found a guard job with all the above things I mention that were not then you are that tiny small percentage that got fortunate.

Because after some research and talking with many people that had worked or are working with many different guard companies I have concluded that most if not all in the major guard job work stream are the same.

It does not matter what kind of fancy title they give you. How sharp your uniform is. How big or little your company or if it’s on the fortune 500 list. You are a number that makes money. You are part of that black line on the chart each month and if you start to dip into the red you are history. No matter how many way-to-go’s you did one oops will cost you. Because the client does not want it to cost them. They do not care whether or not the issue they have with you is capable of being resolved or corrected they would rather just get rid of you.

The contract driven guard work force will never change. It has not changed since its conception. Therefore, I give you this advice and I give this with sincere heartfelt meaning. Go in doing this job with an open mind to allow you to be able to move on because you will get disappointed at one time or another. Three things to remember when you go in to apply for a job with a contract guard company. Commensurate pay, raises and pension you will not see on that application you will be filling out.

It’s a job people. Except that and you will be able to figure things out as you go along.

• I’ve worked with them since 2005 off and on. They are not a bad COMPANY TO WORK FOR. JUST CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS MAKE IT A BAD NAME. DON’T TAKE CARE OF THEIR BUSINESS.

• G4S employee Marshal Wiliams ,working in tag and registration office in Plantation Florida is the wrst guard i ever met ,hi is wery not profesional very rutand nasty to white peoples .Guarding this office hi is almost sliping on his chair and lisenig loudy music from his i pod.Hi tray to force mi to seat screming on mi .I complain to the office supervisor,and hi repremend mr Wiliams ,after this hi come back to waiting room showing mi smaili face.Mr Wiliams not supous work in public place like this,becouse his terible atitude.Please excuse my english .I now seven lenguiges , and i start lern english four montsPlease respond for my complain.Thank you

• I’ve worked here for almost 3 months now and it has been terrible. I’m forced to walk outside for 3rd shift (2300-0700) without a coat (they refuse to send me one and I’m not allowed to wear a personal one), in the pouring rain, in 25 degree weather, and without any kind of rain gear. I filed a complaint and the HR lady is very sweet. I really trust her, but the Operations Managers (OM)! They will screw you over and blame you for their mistakes. Doesn’t help that my OM was the CPT at my post just 2 weeks before I was put here. Ugh.

And my husband was involved in an accident at work (also a G4S employee) where he was stabbed with a dirty needle at the courthouse by a homeless, drug abusing, homosexual man who shared his needles with other men and women like him. Obviously, they sent him to the hospital and put him on drugs that made him so sick he couldn’t work for 4 weeks. They told him that he would get Workman’s Comp to pay for time lost, but when he got back, they said they made a mistake with the paperwork so he wasn’t getting paid. To "make up for it" they would pay his fee to get his armed license (which is something he was wanting anyways). So he went to the class and everything and we STILL had to pay for it! Oh… and then we got the doctor’s bill ($625) and the bill for the $860 drugs they had to put him on. They messed up that paperwork too. Don’t trust them… Isn’t worth a $9/hour job…..

• Hi my name is Miles . I am a Veteran who was also recently just terminated from G4S after I made a complain about being sexually harassed because of my sexual orientation. This I the worse company that any Military Veteran could ever work for.

• G4s secure solutions IN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO IS A BIG JOKE. I am permanent employee employed for 7 years, just because the economy here is terrible. There is a tremendous amount of VICTIMISATION FOR FEMALE EMPLOYEES. Mr. Sheldon Jack. The CRA (Central Rostering Offiser) Thinks he runs the South Branch.. Numerous employees complain about him to no avail.. i will post alot more complaints about G4s Trinidad in time to come… But for now… IF FEMALE EMPLOYEE DOES NOT SLEEP WITH THE CRA OR THE SUPERVISORS , THEY SEE HELLLLLLLLLL…. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP REMOVE THESE PEOPLE FROM THESE POSITIONS…………….. Just do a survey in Trinidad south office and that will prove this is true..

• G4S is a very.very bad company to work for. they practice an extreme amount of favoritism. cheat its employees out of money and overtime, and lie about health benefits. i am amazed that the news media, department of economic security, and federal legislatures arent all over this company. i have worked for different security companies through out my years in this field, and never have i found a security company as currupted as G4S secure solutions. perhaps, we all should ban together, take the time and write to the different news channels throughout the nation. send emails to other security companies, post notes on the telaphone poles of major intersections, and provide well written facts about this companies poor business ethics.

• My problems started when Bank of America took over Chicago’s beloved Lasalle Bank in 2008. Armed Securitas security officers sat at podiums inside the bank and protected employees and customers with courtesy and pride, thrilled to work for a bank that treated it’s people with kindness and respect. Bank of America and G4S Wackenhut came in and tossed us outside to stand year round all day on unforgiving concrete in the heat of summer and sub degree temps in the winter. Now in 2013 I can hardly walk because of feet, knee, and ankle pain including a torn meniscus. They monitor cameras to make sure we stay outside and treat us like lepers. If Boa and G4S get stuck by lightning and blasted to the depths of **** right now it wouldn’t be soon enough. I could go on but I’d be typing til the end of time.

• G4S IS A NASTY COMPANY WHO HAS A HIGH TURNOVER RATE THEY FIRE PEOPLE FOR NOTHING JUST TO SAVE THE COMPANY MONEY. AND HIRE THE DUMBEST ADMINISTRATORS

• I agree, I am a Site Supervisor at G4S and they have an employee here that is buddies with the client. She gets anything she wants and if she doesn’t then I get lies reported about me to the client. they are trying now to secretivly remove me from this site as I had an investigation conducted by the GM due to the tardiness of this employee. He said he should write her up but then it turned to lets secretly remove the supervisor fromt he site. the GM and her now are close and she reports everything to him now as well. there has been 8 Captains who have been through here in 4 years due to this person. Favortism is a must and other employees suffer for it. The favortism is becuase the supervisor will lose their job is this employee don’t get what they want. they turn to the client with lies….now I am being removed secretivly? This I think is unlawful….

• G4S Milwaukee is the worst company I have ever worked for. They treat Military Veterans horribly.

• Horrible compnay …. allows harrassment of its employees by other employees

• Every General Manager lies to its staff and officers. It all emanates in Anaheim where the lies are distributed throughout California. G4S Vice President Mark Tuji is a spineless user who barks orders and makes threats through his cronies. I worked in San Francisco, Los Angeles and Riverside G4S and it is the same in all those areas. Staffers are mistreated; Tuji and Nataly punish staffers for questioning authority. G4S will eventually drift back into the shadows like all the rest

• Just got fired by these people. No reason given and no chance for my defence of what I am accussed of. They hope I will just go away. nope, will not happen. getting lawyer to find out why I am terminated and will problably sue them. worked for them for 7 years and supervisor for 4 of those. This company claims to be Military frienly, but only if they want to work for low pay and no benefits. Feel like weight of world is off my shoulders. They rip off both clients and employees. guess it is time for a lawyer.

• I JUST RESIGNED TODAY MIKE AFTER ONLY 5 MONTHS ON THE JOB, THE ORGANIZATION ALLOWS EGOTISTICAL, SO CALLED CHRISTIANS AND MILITARY POWER NUTS, RUN THIS COMPANY! AT THE BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS OF THE LIN STAFF, WHO ARE UNDER PAID, AND ARE LED TO BELIEVE THAT ONE DAY THEY TO WILL BE A SARGENT AND LT, /CAPT. THEY SMOKE. THEY ARE A JOKE, NOT ALL BUT A FEW! THE NEGATIVE ONES ALL PROTECT ONE ANOTHER…ITS A TIME BOMB WAITING TO HAPPEN. I’M A RETIRED LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER, FROM A BIG CITY I 30 YRS IN BEFORE RETIREMENT 3 YRS AGO…LOOKED FOR A RESPECTABLE JOB TO SUPPLEMENT MY PENSION…BUT THIS SO CALLED CAPTAIN, WAS JUST JEALOUS OF MY PROFESSIONALISM, STYLE AND INTELLIGENCE AND HE TRIED TO GO BULLY, MY PROJECT CAME BAM! I’M NOT THE ONE…AND HE LIED ON ME! DN’T NEED A CAT LIKE THAT IN MY LIFE; I JUST DNT SOON, AND IN TIME THE COMPANY WILL SEE…I’M EXPLORING LEGAL ADVISE FOR HARASSMENT!

• I fully support you Anthony. I filed a EEOC complaint against G4S for sexual harassment and wrongful termination.

• Problem with getting fired is that it is a question proposed employers ask if you’ve ever been and why.
      Can’t answer and you will not be hired as the firing employer holds all the cards. The employer should’ve given you the option of resigning or termination. This type of thing is not just at some dumb **** company as G4S. I can happen anywhere even if you work for the government.

• I don’t think I like the people who hired you. They are supposed to create a work environment where you can work peacefully. You could have turned down the offer before. You knew what you were getting into! I hope you get justice! Thank you! free weed

• I have read all of these complaints and, I must tell you, they all seem par for the course. What is it with this company? They turn their head the other way when there is a problem. Why? It is because many of their low paying, hard to fill posts are brushed to the side. My post is a lawsuit waiting to happen. I am out of here as soon as I find other employment.,,,I have been here 6+ years too long!

• G4S Anahim office will not even consider someone who is currently working on a site for a position that pays more money if you aren’t a member of their good ol boy network. They will not even let you speak with anyone about current openings. If you call the office to speak with someone they will just direct you to the web site, but as soon as the web site reconises you as a current employee it will error out. I have spoken with sevral other employees who have had the same problems as I have. The reason I choose G4S over other security companies was because of the advancement oppertunities, and after working here for two years I am told that I am pretty much stuck where I am… and that I should be luck to have a job? WOW if this is the best…

• I came across you others complaints while googleing the g4s security solutions in louisville KY, THE LOUISVILLE OFFICE HAS GONE TO HELL SINCE BEN LEFT. Guards post please need our jobs in louisville ky without harrassment!~There is no branch manager in the louisville kentucky office,there are 2 want to bes in their one does the schedule and hiring and has not enough backgropund whatsoever his name is Billy, and OMG the next one everyone is calling and going to call corporate on is Kevin hugues,he is a mere 11 a hour in office training officer, but calls himself and training superviser, he harrasses, G$S get rid of this guy,check his facebook page he does not mention you as his empoyer,check him out all the way to california,, IT WENT DOWN TO, he harrasses the women, and older guards he discriminates againest, HELP MORE LIKE HUMAN RIGHTS HELP HERE.

• I think this doesnt only happen in Michigan. i know somebody working for G4S in Ossining, NY and because he doesnt do what his co-worker asking him to do – like NOT putting all things on blotter, this person JASON GARCIA has taken it personal on him by sexually harrassing him and involving his wife who is out of the country with a libelous comments. JASON GARCIA also told him that his supervisor backed him up and this is where favoritism come into play. This person who is working with honesty got fired because of JASON GARCIA’s unacceptable working ethics. For me, I rather be fired for my honesty than compromise my dignity, however there are legal actions going on with this. Anyway, G4S America should do something on this, these people ruin their credibility as a security services. You should not hire BAD people if your objective is to protect your client.