G4S Reviews

Most Recent G4S Complaints

Is G4S a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Security Services Directory ListingG4S Secure Solutions USA Listing

HSA Is Stealing Time

I am very hurt. I love the kids. I really feel that I can reach out to these young kids. Not all but 1 out of the crowd will listen to me.

I was placed in an environment where there was nothing but racist white women. Sorry for being me, but I wasn’t raised like that. No one would listen. The fa and other higher up know what’s going on, but they would not listen.

If they are racist toward myself, how are they treating the kids in the djj? The hsa doesn’t care about anyone but herself. She doesnt give a d**n about the kids. All shes doing is looking for a easy lay.

If you are not gonna lie for her. You are useless. She is a user and abuser. Check her time, shes stealing time and getting paid for it.

If you don’t agree with her and her wrong doing, she threatens your job. Some hsa. What type of leadership is that? Your boss is stealing time, but she’s your leader…

G4s y’all better pull it together! We all WOULD like to work and not be there… But still get paid!

Highlands Youth Academy | G4S – 242 South Boulevard Avon Park FL 33825

Most Recent Reviews About G4S

Consumer Comments For G4S

• Chanchal Kumar

good morning everyone I am chanchal Kumar my qualification BSC Math’s Hons and I liked g4s job but respected post as per example data entry cctv opreter my exp-1 years
    But g4s seller is very low what is reason all agency 8 hours 12000/- but g4s 8 hours 9000/-this meter about confirmed all team.

• tyree

how many breaks does the account manager get. at the labc account this guy disappears for hours and on his time sheet it said he was here. The worst account manager i’ve ever seen.stealing money!

• don

G4S taking advantage of asylum seekers to make huge amount of money in their accounts. They don’t even care about basics needs of those vulnerable people. Home office assigned them as asylum seeker’s landlords they they should provide them at least basic kitchen utensils, microwave and vacuum cleaner specially families with little kids but they don’t bother about a thing. they just money sucking vampires.

• Nee

One of the sites I’m posted @ has very poor management. The officers complain about leadership all the time and it’s very frustrating. I’m regretting that I even made shift lead. The site supervisor has the nastiest attitude ever. You can’t call her for anything without getting questioned about why you are calling her. Duh we have an issue and you are the supervisor over the site. So who exactly are we suppose to call if an issue arises? I guess we skip over her and call the account manager. The double standards here a ridiculous. You can’t call her for anything but yet she can call you, day or night, and ask if you can come in fill an open post. I’m so fed up with this place. There have been many of days where I wanted to completely walk off the site & not look back. It’s horrible.

• Burned Out

Site supervisors are the worst. They want the extra money that the position pays for supervision, but they don’t want to do the work that goes along with it. And I blame the local operations manager for not training them like they should be trained.

• king koopa

Totally understand im going thru the same thing here in alabama this company is a d**n joke..for these fools to claim to be number one in security they sure lack integrity and organization…cant wait to quit

• Dewey Shade

D.Shade

G4S is a great company to work for, if you like dirt! They probably have the dirtiest accounts in the entire security industry. I have recently left G4S in Phoenix, AZ for a better paying job in a much nicer community. I feel blessed. I was so glad to leave that company and start my new job, that I actually forgot that they owed me money. At one point I was surprised to find that they deposited payment for my last 40 hours worked. On the flip side of things, the dirtiest accounts are usually the ones with job openings. So if you are truly desperate, that might be the way to go. To G4S’s credit, they are not responsible for the situation that is causing the economic problems. The real solution would be to get a government that will start fracking and other means across the board of developing the country’s natural resources. This would greatly improve the economic situation and people would not have to rely so heavily on the private security companies for a paycheck. Also the G4S’s credit, most other security companies will do the same kind of dirt. So go ahead and talk about what they do, but think about the underlying reason. I bet they will stop their cheap crap if all 50 states start to be like North and South Dakota.

• Burned Out

I really wouldn’t give G4S credit for anything.

• LStevens

G4s is terrible I was hired as a new HR manager and was let go in 20 days of being there for no reason nothing. Asked office manager why all she had was this dumb look on her face and said that she really couldn’t say. Take it in mind I was always on time always completed my work and always done what they asked of me . Not to mention I had left my previous company to come and work for them. Luckily I got that job back. But I definitely will be issuing a class action lawsuit against this company. Everyone please stay away!!!!!

• Diana Foster

Lol,Yeah I got that same response from the b***h head of HR Mildred that she couldn’t tell me why I was fired.As far as class action lawsuit I think all of us nationwide and from this site should file one together against the headquaters I know I’m in if anyone does.

• Burned Out

I would advise anyone thinking about working for G4S to think twice about it. I worked in a management position for nearly 8 years and made it known that I was contemplating retiring within the next year. Shortly after that, I was told I was being removed from my position, being given a lesser, non-management position at a much lesser salary and someone else was going to be hired to replace me at a higher wage and I was supposed to train the new person. Mind you, there were never any complaints about my work, I received the highest scores anyone could get on my performance reviews for the past 5 years, passed internal audits with flying colors and when they sent a representative to investigate my work, they could find nothing wrong. Only after filing a complaint with the Sr. Vice President of Human Resources was my job saved because they knew this was one they would lose. I’m told this brilliant decision came from the CEO of G4S whose name is Drew Levine. I met the man once and was in his presence for about an hour; we barely spoke to each other and he made such an EXECUTIVE decision. Perhaps he didn’t like what I said that all employees should have one benefit plan. The perception this company wants to give the public about how much they care about their employees and they way their employees are treated are two different things. I’ve seen first hand how employees are treated and "cheated". I’ve seen how they’re retaliated against if they speak up for themselves. As long as you’re a "yes sir" person in this company, you might survive. They’re so proud of the 1% and 2% annual raises they give overhead employees. What a joke! You can work your butt off next to a person who does as little as possible to get by and in the end, both of you get that same 1 or 2%. There’s no incentive and certainly no gratitude for doing an outstanding job. I was discriminated against for my age and because I was a female in a predominantly male workforce. In 2008, our General Manager requested a $5,000 yearly increase for myself and another manager who was on the same level as me (a male) because he felt we were both underpaid. Our Regional VP approved the $5,000 increase for the male and denied mine. No reason was given to me when I asked. You may think there was something wrong with my performance that I’m not telling you. No, there was nothing wrong. I still believe it was because I was a female and I was not one of those "yes sir" people. I would never recommend this company to anyone if they value themselves as a person. With a turnover rate of 51% last year, would you want to know why?

• Christine

Worked in the cash centre in London UK. got bullied, lied to and detained by management. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS LOT !!!!

• Ron

April F Crews please email me ASAP. I also would like to start a Class Action Lawsuit against G4s for the same reasons that you wrote in your reports. Ron (crof4829@yahoo.com)

Me too

• Jorgi Cox

My god, what an appalling Company! They are all two faced spineless, useless individuals, who do not have a quarter of a brain cell to function with. If the face fits; no matter how thick that person is they are in and you, the one who is capable of doing the job with your eyes closed are out!

• Disgruntled

West virginia is as pathedic as all the above comments. the General Manager is an a**l. Narsacistic lier. the Officer all make fun of him, He follows the office manager around with his little school boy crush. Neve goes out to try to sell jobs. just harrassess everyone.
    He expects you to work 70 hers a week for forty hours pay. He has lost nine thousand hours since taking over and he still blames everyone else but him and he’s the reason.I don’t think he’s read the ethics code. but he treats people like crap and i think that’s what g4s wants. had to be his karma.

• Burned Out

G4S Code of Ethics doesn’t apply to management, and I mean UPPER management, right on up to Drew Levine. They put all their practices and policies and procedures out there to make the company look like a good company to work for, but in reality, they work their employees to death and if they don’t like someone or personalities clash, no matter of they do an excellent job, they find a way to get rid of them. I worked for them for 9 years in a management position, so I have the inside scoop on them that a lot of people don’t. They’re just another one of these big companies that earn their almighty dollar off the backs of their overworked and underpaid employees. If you’re a suck up and a yes man, you’ll do fine in this company.

• Diana Foster

Lol,so that was my problem I wasn’t a suck up :)? Yeah I did a better job than any male officer on any post I was on and still got canned,the company needs to be shut down.Oh wait they were at one point since they were Wackenhut then hid under G4S to avoid lawsuits just like they are getting ready to deal with again.

• AnOtHeRgUaRd

It was okay until the client syndrome kicked in. Position in a large state facility was great with pay, health care and all the overtime you could handle. Then the cutbacks started and you and the company became a third party. You no longer "worked" for the primary client .

Dissention was always making its way around the different posts in the place and seemed to fluctuate like a never ending dark cloud moving around. Guards were quitting, transferring or being let go almost every few months. The primary client contact was a power monger and took things too personally despite being a county official. Again the contact mattered more than the guards. This was a million dollar account and the rotating door was a given here and the supervision was ready to throw you under the bus and hold the door open for you and let the next one in.

I held out for over a year trying to except things for what they were. After which I could not do it anymore and allow this place to degrade, belittle and run me into the ground so I asked for a transfer. That is still pending’ I may move on while they fiddle about. Mind you that is what they do with employees wanting to leave, are looking to move up or are on the notorious "part time on-call" status. They hope you will give up and quit or they will terminate you under some "wet-ink" policies.

It was incredible to see something that you only hear in folk lore like conversations and read in novels and see on television. Never in my life have I seem such favoritism, bias, and personal vindictive actions in this company and the clients they attain contracts with. Maybe someone was fortunate to find a place with company and a client with a decent reputation but not here in central Florida. This was my first guard job and I will never, never do this again.

In my final closing this is my feelings about this type of job. It is not a profession, it is not a career.

Why? Because none of the following exist. Incentives, raises, career advancement (outside of being a uniform guard all your life), commensurate pay, off-duty paid training (on-line or class room), seniority in time with the company, actually caring about your needs and trying to find a balance, realizing you have a life outside the job and the biggie.. PENSION. A 401K or IRA account is a redundant subject here.

When a company tries to tell its clients and possible employees they are a profession with high standards in all areas they should be able to be held accountable for such statements. They call you a professional and you have a career now. That is fine, after I put in 20 years what will you give me when I leave? A gold watch and return of my hard work in a pension?

Shame on me for taking myself seven years to realize this.

However, sometimes you have to try to see where things go with a good attitude but when companies like this being nothing more than the American version of cheap out sourcing your desire to do the best you can get washed away after a while. Yes, you move on and try again or do something else.

So if you are starting out in life looking for a JOB, not a profession guard work is fine. If you are between jobs guard work is perfect. If you are on your way to retire in life or are already retired guard work is perfect. Unless you got really lucky and were blessed and found a guard job with all the above things I mention that were not then you are that tiny small percentage that got fortunate.

Because after some research and talking with many people that had worked or are working with many different guard companies I have concluded that most if not all in the major guard job work stream are the same.

It does not matter what kind of fancy title they give you. How sharp your uniform is. How big or little your company or if it’s on the fortune 500 list. You are a number that makes money. You are part of that black line on the chart each month and if you start to dip into the red you are history. No matter how many way-to-go’s you did one oops will cost you. Because the client does not want it to cost them. They do not care whether or not the issue they have with you is capable of being resolved or corrected they would rather just get rid of you.

The contract driven guard work force will never change. It has not changed since its conception. Therefore, I give you this advice and I give this with sincere heartfelt meaning. Go in doing this job with an open mind to allow you to be able to move on because you will get disappointed at one time or another. Three things to remember when you go in to apply for a job with a contract guard company. Commensurate pay, raises and pension you will not see on that application you will be filling out.

It’s a job people. Except that and you will be able to figure things out as you go along.

• Burned Out

Everything you said is spot on! It’s unfortunate, but with this company, the client is ALWAYS right. Investigations are, or should always be done when a client files a complaint against an officer. But whether that officer was in the right or in the wrong, they are removed from that post. If they were in the right, it could mean a loss of benefits and a drastic cut in pay or hours, but they don’t care about their employee, they care about the client. The client is where G4S gets their money, not the employee. This company has no loyalty to their employees like they expect you to have for them.

• DAVID BLANCO

I’ve worked with them since 2005 off and on. They are not a bad COMPANY TO WORK FOR. JUST CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS MAKE IT A BAD NAME. DON’T TAKE CARE OF THEIR BUSINESS.

• Diana Foster

Oh really? Yeah right I am assuming you are one of those that keeps your mouth shut,kisses butt and never has any issues with anyone this is no doubt why you are the only one not complaining about them on here

• Tadeusz Grzyb

G4S employee Marshal Wiliams ,working in tag and registration office in Plantation Florida is the wrst guard i ever met ,hi is wery not profesional very rutand nasty to white peoples .Guarding this office hi is almost sliping on his chair and lisenig loudy music from his i pod.Hi tray to force mi to seat screming on mi .I complain to the office supervisor,and hi repremend mr Wiliams ,after this hi come back to waiting room showing mi smaili face.Mr Wiliams not supous work in public place like this,becouse his terible atitude.Please excuse my english .I now seven lenguiges , and i start lern english four montsPlease respond for my complain.Thank you

• Furious

I’ve worked here for almost 3 months now and it has been terrible. I’m forced to walk outside for 3rd shift (2300-0700) without a coat (they refuse to send me one and I’m not allowed to wear a personal one), in the pouring rain, in 25 degree weather, and without any kind of rain gear. I filed a complaint and the HR lady is very sweet. I really trust her, but the Operations Managers (OM)! They will screw you over and blame you for their mistakes. Doesn’t help that my OM was the CPT at my post just 2 weeks before I was put here. Ugh.

And my husband was involved in an accident at work (also a G4S employee) where he was stabbed with a dirty needle at the courthouse by a homeless, drug abusing, homosexual man who shared his needles with other men and women like him. Obviously, they sent him to the hospital and put him on drugs that made him so sick he couldn’t work for 4 weeks. They told him that he would get Workman’s Comp to pay for time lost, but when he got back, they said they made a mistake with the paperwork so he wasn’t getting paid. To "make up for it" they would pay his fee to get his armed license (which is something he was wanting anyways). So he went to the class and everything and we STILL had to pay for it! Oh… and then we got the doctor’s bill ($625) and the bill for the $860 drugs they had to put him on. They messed up that paperwork too. Don’t trust them… Isn’t worth a $9/hour job…..

• Miles

Hi my name is Miles . I am a Veteran who was also recently just terminated from G4S after I made a complain about being sexually harassed because of my sexual orientation. This I the worse company that any Military Veteran could ever work for.

• Burned Out

That’s another feather that G4S likes to put in their own cap. “WE ARE PROUD TO SAY WE HIRE MILITARY VETERANS”!!!!!!! They treat military veterans like crap, just like they treat anyone else.

• Diana Foster

The only people they treat with any respect is ex cops

• Diana Foster

Miles they are famous for discrimination and allowing sexual harassment and if you complain forget about it you are toast.I went through the same thing and also was terminated.This company is pathetic and illegal in every sense of the word not to mention the Federal laws they violate.Sexual Harassment and Discrimination is a violation of Federal Law

• present employee

G4s secure solutions IN TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO IS A BIG JOKE. I am permanent employee employed for 7 years, just because the economy here is terrible. There is a tremendous amount of VICTIMISATION FOR FEMALE EMPLOYEES. Mr. Sheldon Jack. The CRA (Central Rostering Offiser) Thinks he runs the South Branch.. Numerous employees complain about him to no avail.. i will post alot more complaints about G4s Trinidad in time to come… But for now… IF FEMALE EMPLOYEE DOES NOT SLEEP WITH THE CRA OR THE SUPERVISORS , THEY SEE HELLLLLLLLLL…. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP REMOVE THESE PEOPLE FROM THESE POSITIONS…………….. Just do a survey in Trinidad south office and that will prove this is true..

• Burned Out

These are the kind of people that get to keep their jobs. The a$$holes.

• Diana Foster

Exactly G4S has a reputation for disrespecting female officers on a major scale.I complained about being sexually harassed and having a male officer disrespect me in front of a client I got taken off my post threatened before that then terminated

• present employee

G4S is a very.very bad company to work for. they practice an extreme amount of favoritism. cheat its employees out of money and overtime, and lie about health benefits. i am amazed that the news media, department of economic security, and federal legislatures arent all over this company. i have worked for different security companies through out my years in this field, and never have i found a security company as currupted as G4S secure solutions. perhaps, we all should ban together, take the time and write to the different news channels throughout the nation. send emails to other security companies, post notes on the telaphone poles of major intersections, and provide well written facts about this companies poor business ethics.

• Diana Foster

All of us should contact the media

• Calvin

My problems started when Bank of America took over Chicago’s beloved Lasalle Bank in 2008. Armed Securitas security officers sat at podiums inside the bank and protected employees and customers with courtesy and pride, thrilled to work for a bank that treated it’s people with kindness and respect. Bank of America and G4S Wackenhut came in and tossed us outside to stand year round all day on unforgiving concrete in the heat of summer and sub degree temps in the winter. Now in 2013 I can hardly walk because of feet, knee, and ankle pain including a torn meniscus. They monitor cameras to make sure we stay outside and treat us like lepers. If Boa and G4S get stuck by lightning and blasted to the depths of **** right now it wouldn’t be soon enough. I could go on but I’d be typing til the end of time.

• HOMER JONES

G4S IS A NASTY COMPANY WHO HAS A HIGH TURNOVER RATE THEY FIRE PEOPLE FOR NOTHING JUST TO SAVE THE COMPANY MONEY. AND HIRE THE DUMBEST ADMINISTRATORS

• Jerry Williams

I agree, I am a Site Supervisor at G4S and they have an employee here that is buddies with the client. She gets anything she wants and if she doesn’t then I get lies reported about me to the client. they are trying now to secretivly remove me from this site as I had an investigation conducted by the GM due to the tardiness of this employee. He said he should write her up but then it turned to lets secretly remove the supervisor fromt he site. the GM and her now are close and she reports everything to him now as well. there has been 8 Captains who have been through here in 4 years due to this person. Favortism is a must and other employees suffer for it. The favortism is becuase the supervisor will lose their job is this employee don’t get what they want. they turn to the client with lies….now I am being removed secretivly? This I think is unlawful….

• Burned Out

G4S always comes up with something, whether true or false, to err in their favor.

• Miles

G4S Milwaukee is the worst company I have ever worked for. They treat Military Veterans horribly.

• Diana Foster

You Veterans should find a way to report them to some form of Veteran’s Affairs to launch an investigation

• Burned Out

G4S will NEVER admit what their real turnover rate is. Every year, each office that has a high turnover rate has to go through all of their terminations for the year and on the advice of the VP of Corp. Human Resources, has to change certain termination codes so it will reflect more positively on their annual turnover rate. Talk about ethics.

• Diana Foster

Lol,yeah G4S has no ethics or respect for it’s employees whatsoever that’s for sure

• Michael

Horrible compnay …. allows harrassment of its employees by other employees

• Diana Foster

Exactly and God forbid if you file a complaint I did and well I am a former employee because I reported 2 officers that never got disciplined but I got threatened,removed from my post then terminated

• George

Every General Manager lies to its staff and officers. It all emanates in Anaheim where the lies are distributed throughout California. G4S Vice President Mark Tuji is a spineless user who barks orders and makes threats through his cronies. I worked in San Francisco, Los Angeles and Riverside G4S and it is the same in all those areas. Staffers are mistreated; Tuji and Nataly punish staffers for questioning authority. G4S will eventually drift back into the shadows like all the rest

• Mike

Just got fired by these people. No reason given and no chance for my defence of what I am accussed of. They hope I will just go away. nope, will not happen. getting lawyer to find out why I am terminated and will problably sue them. worked for them for 7 years and supervisor for 4 of those. This company claims to be Military frienly, but only if they want to work for low pay and no benefits. Feel like weight of world is off my shoulders. They rip off both clients and employees. guess it is time for a lawyer.

• ANTHONY

I JUST RESIGNED TODAY MIKE AFTER ONLY 5 MONTHS ON THE JOB, THE ORGANIZATION ALLOWS EGOTISTICAL, SO CALLED CHRISTIANS AND MILITARY POWER NUTS, RUN THIS COMPANY! AT THE BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS OF THE LIN STAFF, WHO ARE UNDER PAID, AND ARE LED TO BELIEVE THAT ONE DAY THEY TO WILL BE A SARGENT AND LT, /CAPT. THEY SMOKE. THEY ARE A JOKE, NOT ALL BUT A FEW! THE NEGATIVE ONES ALL PROTECT ONE ANOTHER…ITS A TIME BOMB WAITING TO HAPPEN. I’M A RETIRED LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER, FROM A BIG CITY I 30 YRS IN BEFORE RETIREMENT 3 YRS AGO…LOOKED FOR A RESPECTABLE JOB TO SUPPLEMENT MY PENSION…BUT THIS SO CALLED CAPTAIN, WAS JUST JEALOUS OF MY PROFESSIONALISM, STYLE AND INTELLIGENCE AND HE TRIED TO GO BULLY, MY PROJECT CAME BAM! I’M NOT THE ONE…AND HE LIED ON ME! DN’T NEED A CAT LIKE THAT IN MY LIFE; I JUST DNT SOON, AND IN TIME THE COMPANY WILL SEE…I’M EXPLORING LEGAL ADVISE FOR HARASSMENT!

• Miles

I fully support you Anthony. I filed a EEOC complaint against G4S for sexual harassment and wrongful termination.

• Diana Foster

I also did but make sure you look into discrimination as well I filed a complaint concerning all three and I know for a fact given my evidence on my cellphone I am going to win

• David

Problem with getting fired is that it is a question proposed employers ask if you’ve ever been and why.
      Can’t answer and you will not be hired as the firing employer holds all the cards. The employer should’ve given you the option of resigning or termination. This type of thing is not just at some dumb **** company as G4S. I can happen anywhere even if you work for the government.

• Diana Foster

Bigger problem is when G4S blacklists you to potential employers and you can’t prove it but given the fact that before you worked for them you had no problem getting a security position and now you applied to every local security company and never get a return response pretty obvious

• Diana Foster

They never give anyone a reason because they never have a legitimate reason.I was fired as well and never given a reason and like you I ma not going away or being quiet.I contacted the labor board,wage and hour and the EEOC

• Roosevelt

I don’t think I like the people who hired you. They are supposed to create a work environment where you can work peacefully. You could have turned down the offer before. You knew what you were getting into! I hope you get justice! Thank you! free weed

• fedup

I have read all of these complaints and, I must tell you, they all seem par for the course. What is it with this company? They turn their head the other way when there is a problem. Why? It is because many of their low paying, hard to fill posts are brushed to the side. My post is a lawsuit waiting to happen. I am out of here as soon as I find other employment.,,,I have been here 6+ years too long!

• Dennis

G4S Anahim office will not even consider someone who is currently working on a site for a position that pays more money if you aren’t a member of their good ol boy network. They will not even let you speak with anyone about current openings. If you call the office to speak with someone they will just direct you to the web site, but as soon as the web site reconises you as a current employee it will error out. I have spoken with sevral other employees who have had the same problems as I have. The reason I choose G4S over other security companies was because of the advancement oppertunities, and after working here for two years I am told that I am pretty much stuck where I am… and that I should be luck to have a job? WOW if this is the best…

• Diana Foster

Exactly I also applied to a open position on their site while an employee,never got any response at all

• joe

I came across you others complaints while googleing the g4s security solutions in louisville KY, THE LOUISVILLE OFFICE HAS GONE TO HELL SINCE BEN LEFT. Guards post please need our jobs in louisville ky without harrassment!~There is no branch manager in the louisville kentucky office,there are 2 want to bes in their one does the schedule and hiring and has not enough backgropund whatsoever his name is Billy, and OMG the next one everyone is calling and going to call corporate on is Kevin hugues,he is a mere 11 a hour in office training officer, but calls himself and training superviser, he harrasses, G$S get rid of this guy,check his facebook page he does not mention you as his empoyer,check him out all the way to california,, IT WENT DOWN TO, he harrasses the women, and older guards he discriminates againest, HELP MORE LIKE HUMAN RIGHTS HELP HERE.

• immortal

I think this doesnt only happen in Michigan. i know somebody working for G4S in Ossining, NY and because he doesnt do what his co-worker asking him to do – like NOT putting all things on blotter, this person JASON GARCIA has taken it personal on him by sexually harrassing him and involving his wife who is out of the country with a libelous comments. JASON GARCIA also told him that his supervisor backed him up and this is where favoritism come into play. This person who is working with honesty got fired because of JASON GARCIA’s unacceptable working ethics. For me, I rather be fired for my honesty than compromise my dignity, however there are legal actions going on with this. Anyway, G4S America should do something on this, these people ruin their credibility as a security services. You should not hire BAD people if your objective is to protect your client.

• Diana Foster

Exactly I worked with a sexual deviant who used to watch child p**n on a previous post at a previous security company and they put this freak through training for his G license to work at a bank and fired me for reporting him talking sex stuff to me on the job

• g4slawsuit