Servpro Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Randall Isaacson - President
Corp Website: Servpro.com

Servpro Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Servpro Complaint

Is Servpro a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Restoration / Cleanup Directory ListingServpro Industries Inc., Listing

Scam

Wife called Sean from Servpro. They were quick to come out and make promises they would later not keep. We agreed to a price for service and had they done everything that they were supposed to, the price would have been fine. We had water damage due to a sump pump failure. I had already vacuumed up the water before they came. They were to bring industrial fans and dehumidifiers to dry out our basement, which they did. They left them for five days.

When they came back, they were to spray down the carpet and walls and furniture to prevent mold growth. They asked me to put sliders under furniture so they could move it. When they picked up equipment, they did spray some, but didn’t move the furniture. they also didn’t wipe anything and we soon had mold growth all over the basement. The person that picked up the equipment did not want to provide a receipt for the cash that we were giving him. I wasn’t home at time and had left money with my mom. Since she wouldn’t pay without receipt, the guy wrote a few things on letterhead of what was done, but made no mention of all of the promised items from initial consult.

I have left multiple messages to Sean without any reply. If you are stuck using this group, make sure that you get specific tasks noted on paperwork. What they provide is generic and so they can lie about all of the services that they will do if they are not detailed.

My recommendation is to stay away. I will find another spot on the web to write a negative review daily until I receive a call back. At this point, we paid $2800 to rent a few fans for a few days and have had to do all of the actual cleanup ourselves.

Servpro of Bowling Green – West Lucas Co PO Box 244 Holland Ohio 43528 | 419-353-2300

25 Most Recent Servpro Complaints

Consumer Comments For Servpro

• We have had so many problems with ServPro so I started a facebook page with pictures and documentation. Please feel free to check it out, share, and post your experience on this page as well. I don’t want anyone else to have to go through what my family is still going through because of them._ https://www.facebook.com/ServPro.of.EBW_