Servpro Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Randall Isaacson - President
Corp Website: Servpro.com

Servpro Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Servpro Complaint

Is Servpro a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Restoration / Cleanup Directory ListingServpro Industries Inc., Listing

fraud

I had a leak in my master bathroom, called my insurance company and told me to call Servpro asap. I did and they came, could not find the leak and I had my Plummer on the phone at the time and he had to tell them what to do to find this leak. It was in the ground. They notice I had water damage to my vanity and carpet, so they pulled it all out.

This was on the 16th of Dec. They put their fans down go home and come back the next day for about 30 min but charge for and hour and 75 min. They put on the bill they vacuumed, they did not and charged $50.81 per sq ft. They used a broom and dust pan. They charged for anti-microbial agent and did not. That was $345.61 per sq ft.

In other words this company is ripping people and insurance companies off and we as home owners or paying the price. What they did my husband and I could have done for under 50 dollars.

Servpro – 131 south Main St Star 27356 | 910-428-5280

Consumer Comments For Servpro

• We have had so many problems with ServPro so I started a facebook page with pictures and documentation. Please feel free to check it out, share, and post your experience on this page as well. I don’t want anyone else to have to go through what my family is still going through because of them._ https://www.facebook.com/ServPro.of.EBW_