Servpro Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Randall Isaacson - President
Corp Website: Servpro.com

Servpro Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Servpro Complaint

Is Servpro a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Restoration / Cleanup Directory ListingServpro Industries Inc., Listing

Keith Thompson Bellaire, Galveston Island/lake Jockson

Mr Thompson came to Warren Michigan in August 2014 after our area flooded. We had sewer and rain water up to our basement ceiling. Mr Thompson did not follow SERVPRO standard business practices by power washing the walls with +200 degree water, he just put disenfectant on the walls and floors and turned the fans on.

He came back 3 days later to pick up the fans and I asked him when he was going to power wash the walls and floors and he told me “I lost the tip t o my power washer” I had to hire another company to clean what he did not do and paid that company $2,400. Mr Thompson had the gaul to put a $1,500 charge on my credit card 4 MONTHS LATER after I refused to pay him after he told me he lost the tip to his power washer.

I never received an invoice from him, he just put the charge on my card. STAY AWAY FROM HIM AND SERVPRO.

Servpro – Po Box 771323 Houston Texas 77215 | 713-266-9294

25 Most Recent Servpro Complaints

Consumer Comments For Servpro

• We have had so many problems with ServPro so I started a facebook page with pictures and documentation. Please feel free to check it out, share, and post your experience on this page as well. I don’t want anyone else to have to go through what my family is still going through because of them._ https://www.facebook.com/ServPro.of.EBW_