Servpro Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Randall Isaacson - President
Corp Website: Servpro.com

Servpro Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Servpro Complaint

Is Servpro a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Restoration / Cleanup Directory ListingServpro Industries Inc., Listing

Like I WISH It Never Happened

Servpro of Albany, Georgia was called into the Michigan floods last summer. After telling me they could not help me empty anything from my basement, we agreed they clean and dry two rooms, comprising about 2/5 of my flooded basement. The bathroom and exercise salon were carpeted; bathroom was also paneled.

Servpro agreed to rip out carpeting, cut bottom six inches of paneling, dry all, put furniture pieces on blocks, sterilize floor with antimicrobials, paper stairs for future flood work (by others).

Crew never showed to work before 7:30p.m. They later added overtime charges to the bill. In actuality, they ripped out all the paneling by hand, destroying light switchplates, ripping light fixture off the wall and breaking. Because they ‘threw’ the refuse on my lawn, I asked them to tidy it up so the garbage folk would take it.

They later charged me for the tidy time. Crew managed to break the toilet, which then reflooded the 2/5 + basement. They refused to take responsibility for this. They also somehow broke/detached the steps to my deck (outside entrance to the basement)and placed them off to the side, without mentioning it to me. Final bill was fraudulent, untrue for hours, work done, etc. Left basement filthy, wet and moldy, with unuseable bathroom with no walls

. Notified them of my dissatisfaction upon completion. I received no copy of the final bill, which I signed on an Ipad as unacceptable. No word from them for two months. Now they threaten to put a lien on my house for non-payment of the balance (plus interest!)originally quoted for work not done!

Servpro – 3359 Palmyra Rd Albany, Georgia 31707 | 229-518-2426

Search For More Servpro ComplaintsFile a Complaint About Servpro

Consumer Comments For Servpro

• We have had so many problems with ServPro so I started a facebook page with pictures and documentation. Please feel free to check it out, share, and post your experience on this page as well. I don’t want anyone else to have to go through what my family is still going through because of them._ https://www.facebook.com/ServPro.of.EBW_