Report Phone Call / Text
How it Works:
- Fill out the following form telling your story of phone call or text you received.
- Your Submission will be processed and published online with 24 hours.
- After being published your post will start showing online for millions of people to see!
Report Unwanted Call, Telemarketers, and Phone Numbers / Text Messages
In the United States, Congressional measures such as the Telephone Consumer Protection Act and the Telemarketing & Consumer Fraud and Abuse Prevention Act have restricted telemarketers’ abilities and powers, in a valiant effort to protect consumers. In addition, the United States and many individual states have created Do Not Call Lists to further protect consumers that would like to avoid direct phone calls from marketers.
However, regardless of the laws passed, unwanted, harassing phone calls by businesses will very likely always remain an issue, as long as the telephone is around. It is up to us as consumers to voice our complaints on any companies that engage in tactics outside of the law. Only by identifying them will change happen.
Unwanted text messages are the newest wave of threats to consumers, not only because they are annoying and potentially illegal, but depending on your cell phone plan these texts can actually cost YOU money. We feel this is a total injustice and needs to be stopped. There is nothing like the power of the consumer to weed out these people, and publicly tell the world who they are and what they tried to do!
- Companies With Most Facebook Likes
- Complaints With Most Facebook Likes
- Infomercial Complaints
- Customer Reviews With Most Views
- Cities With Most Complaints
- Most Recent Complaints
- Categories With Most Complaints
- Categories By Complaint Group
- All Complaint Categories
- Companies Causing Highest Losses
- Companies With Highest Average Losses
Companies Trending Now
HC Inc Support
(8) Comments - August 26, 2014
(1) Comments - August 20, 2014
Russo & Associates
(1) Comments - August 21, 2014
Complaints Trending Now
Raspberry Ketones Randomly Charged My Credit Card 49.95
(4) Comments - August 23, 2014
Pay Day Loan Scam | email@example.com
(3) Comments - August 12, 2014
(2) Comments - August 23, 2014
This complaint is completely fraudulent I have been doing business with this company for years. They have never asked for more than 10% down and I hav...
Hey there, I was really glad to read a review of John M. My experience with Uadreams.com is'nt so large and I've never been to Ukraine so it's always ...
Vince, Thank you for all the excellent help that you gave me today, you trully is a lifesaver when you walked me thru my report. You are great and ...