Rooms To Go Reviews

Most Recent Rooms To Go Complaints

Is Rooms To Go a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Rental Services Directory ListingRooms To Go, Inc Listing

Over charged

On 4/25/16 I purchased a dinning rooms set, a server and I Bed Room Set from Rooms to Go the one the Palmetto. The sales person gave me a card 20/36 Club Decorator he said I can get 20% off on the server with this and I can use if for 3 years to get discounts (He never told me there was a charge for it).

The next day I called to cancel the dining set and the server. My bed room was delivered with no problem on 5/6/16.

Today I check my Credit Card statement and I notice that only a parcel amount of what I had paid for taxes and delivery on the order I had cancelled was credited by to my account.

When I called they tell me it is because the $60.00 of the discount card is no refundable. I was never told this card was $60.00 he never even mentioned it.

This is a rip off I assume they get commission on these cards.

Rooms to Go – Palmetto Florida

Most Recent Reviews About Rooms To Go

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Rooms To Go

• Marcus over

Bought a sectional sofa and a dining room set from Rooms To Go when they brought it brought the wrong dining room set so that left me without a dining room set had family coming out of town for an early Thanksgiving dinner no table so I had to go rent one for three days cost me $350 and examination of the sectional couch found one leg broke call customer service they said they would send me one and tell me to put it on myself I told him no so here it is Wednesday before Thanksgiving still no table was supposed be the first stop at 7 o’clock no-show another day I am spending at home losing time and money Customer service they are real rude rude my name is Marcus Oehler thanks

• Savti7

In May 2011 we purchased a leather lounge chair and ottoman at RTG in Wellington, Florida. We purchased the extended warranty that was in effect until May 2014. When we returned to Florida in October, 2014 we noticed that the leather was peeling off and landing in a pile of shards on our den floor. I immediately contacted RTG and received NO reply to any of my many e-mails and phone calls. I sent photographs are requested, with no reply. I continued to call, waiting hours for a Customer Service rep to call me back with no success. Finally, I reach someone in February 2015 who informed me that the product was out of warranty. I was refused the right to speak to a supervisor. I did receive a call back a week but when I tried to follow-up the rude and obnoxious Custosmer Service representative who would not address my problems because the vendor warranty expired. She also refused to give me the name and address or contact information of the CEO. Although my entire home is filled with RTG furniture, I would never purchase there again.

• Gulshan Rehematullah

Purchased sofa set in May 2014,got tech to come out and repaired onsite in June 2014 then again problems started with sofa so called in nov2014 and now waiting on factory parts to come in and it is jan2015 I think they are just buying time so the warranty wears off.
    Customers service reps repeat the same story that they opologize for inconvenience but not ready to send a new set out.
    So I don’t know if to file a complaint with BBB or take them to small claims court

• JESSIE NICOL

I bought a couch 2/20/2014 in less than a year they had to recover on end of the couch. when it was about a year old color was peeling off other parts. when we complained we wear informed it was out of warranty. We reminded them the problem started earlier. So they sent a rep. She said it was due to body oils(can you believe that)We requested speaking to a supervisor. He just happen to be with her in the car but he refused to come in. My couch is less than 3 years old and I am embarrassed to have any one see it. I advise all my friends to stay away from rooms to go Not only did they sail me an inferior product. They do not stand behind there merchandise

• Donefedup

Don’t hold your breath. I worked for them and I know.

• Edna Kendel

I just read your reply yesterday. I forwarded all the information that I think you would need yesterday to tellus@roomsto go.com.

The purchase was made on 6/29/12

Order #16702335

I tried asking for a store credit about 30 hrs. of making the purchase to no avail.

I would appreciate it greatly if you are able to help me out.

Edna Kendel

• David Johnson

This information should have been made available for you when finalizing the purchase. I’m sorry for any disappointment that this may have caused, but if you can send us an email with the order details to tellus@roomstogo.com, we can take a closer look to see if any options may still be available for you.