Rooms To Go Reviews

Most Recent Rooms To Go Complaints

Is Rooms To Go a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Rental Services Directory ListingRooms To Go, Inc Listing

Sofa bed nightmare

We purchased a Cindy Crawford love seat sofa bed in January 2017. When it was delivered we opened it up to discover that the head of the mattress was on an incline, and there was a gap of 6 inches between the back of the Love seat and the mattress.

They sent out a supervisor who took pictures and even mentioned that he had seen a few of these lately. They were to get back to us in 7 days. Of course they didn’t.

When we called them and explained everything, they didn’t seem to care. They basically said that this was the way it was supposed to be and too bad! We have had sofa beds before and this is not how they work. We were told we had no recourse.

Please don’t shop there. You will be really disappointed.

Rooms To Go – College Rd  Ocala Florida

15 Most Recent Reviews About Rooms To Go

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Rooms To Go

8 Comments on "Rooms To Go"

Bought a twin over twin bunk bed with trundle for my boys. When it was delivered it came with no hardware so no beds than I called customer service and didn’t get hardware for 4 days than after a lost a week of no beds they came out to assemble the beds only to find out the trundle is broken. At this point I was not happy called customer service again n yup another week for a new trundle. I ask to return this bed and I was told I had to talk to store called store and manager refused… Read more »
Bought a sectional sofa and a dining room set from Rooms To Go when they brought it brought the wrong dining room set so that left me without a dining room set had family coming out of town for an early Thanksgiving dinner no table so I had to go rent one for three days cost me $350 and examination of the sectional couch found one leg broke call customer service they said they would send me one and tell me to put it on myself I told him no so here it is Wednesday before Thanksgiving still no table… Read more »
In May 2011 we purchased a leather lounge chair and ottoman at RTG in Wellington, Florida. We purchased the extended warranty that was in effect until May 2014. When we returned to Florida in October, 2014 we noticed that the leather was peeling off and landing in a pile of shards on our den floor. I immediately contacted RTG and received NO reply to any of my many e-mails and phone calls. I sent photographs are requested, with no reply. I continued to call, waiting hours for a Customer Service rep to call me back with no success. Finally, I… Read more »

Purchased sofa set in May 2014,got tech to come out and repaired onsite in June 2014 then again problems started with sofa so called in nov2014 and now waiting on factory parts to come in and it is jan2015 I think they are just buying time so the warranty wears off.
Customers service reps repeat the same story that they opologize for inconvenience but not ready to send a new set out.
So I don’t know if to file a complaint with BBB or take them to small claims court

I bought a couch 2/20/2014 in less than a year they had to recover on end of the couch. when it was about a year old color was peeling off other parts. when we complained we wear informed it was out of warranty. We reminded them the problem started earlier. So they sent a rep. She said it was due to body oils(can you believe that)We requested speaking to a supervisor. He just happen to be with her in the car but he refused to come in. My couch is less than 3 years old and I am embarrassed to… Read more »

Don’t hold your breath. I worked for them and I know.

I just read your reply yesterday. I forwarded all the information that I think you would need yesterday to tellus@roomsto go.com.

The purchase was made on 6/29/12

Order #16702335

I tried asking for a store credit about 30 hrs. of making the purchase to no avail.

I would appreciate it greatly if you are able to help me out.

Edna Kendel

This information should have been made available for you when finalizing the purchase. I’m sorry for any disappointment that this may have caused, but if you can send us an email with the order details to tellus@roomstogo.com, we can take a closer look to see if any options may still be available for you.