American Standard Online Reviews SnapShot

Company Contact: Mary Stafford - CEO

American Standard Online Ratings

American Standard Online Reports

Most Recent American Standard Online Complaints

Is American Standard Online a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Real Estate Directory ListingYour American Standard Listing

Rent-to-own listing is a FRAUD ( American Standard Online )

I’m in the process of moving from one state to another. Like most people today when searching for a place in a unfamiliar place they turn to Craigslist. So I would actually have to say that this is a double complaint. First off as I was doing my search I came across a few great listings. As I continued my search I called one of those great deals American Standard Online and had a nice conversation with Jamie their rep., and she proceeded to explain to me how it works. Making sure to tell me that there was a fee of $199. Once it was processed I would get an updated listing of properties in the area that I was interested in. Being some what skeptical I ask for their web site so that I could do some research on them.

As I did I noticed the complaint section. So I took the option of viewing some of these complaints. As I did I notice one common thing, that the properties that they where advertising where all ( pre foreclosed properties ). On that note I called a good friend and real estate broker and told him about what I just came across. His first question what did I mean by a pre-foreclosed property? So I told him that this is what was told to me by the person on the phone. Also all transaction between me and them would be done by either phone or internet. So he asked my how would I know if a property was a pre-foreclosed property. I explained to him that they had obtained list from various banking and lending institutions who dealt with these types of properties. His reply was a simple one, no such list is available to outsiders. The only people who had such a list is the banking and lending institutions. Just because a property is in a pre-foreclosed state does not mean that it being foreclosed on.

So I called Jamie back and asked a few simple questions to get the info that I needed. At first she told me that the properties that are on their list are those that are foreclosed. So I again ask what the procedure was in getting in contact with the correct people to try to secure one of these properties. Her reply was that for the most part I would be being in contact with a lending institution and deal with them directly. Then she again told me that this list that we get is of pre-foreclosed homes. An before I could get this list I had to be a part of their program which was $199. Asking how would I like to pay for it, checking or credit card. When I asked how the refund policy worked if I did not find a place that I liked or was a good fit for me, she hung up the phone. Although I did not lose out on any monies, the whole process did waste a lot of my time. But one could say time well spent as I just missed a BIG SCAM. Thanks to all those who took the time to inform others about this SCAMMING company American Standard Online.

My second complaint is about craigslist. Simply put THEY WILL NOT HELP IN ANY WAY. Although I have never seen a disclaimer on their site, they claim that there is one and that every one is to beware that not all adds are REAL. They do noting to protect the people who use their site. So beware of this site.

Most Recent Reviews About American Standard Online

More About American Standard Online

Alternate Your American Standard Business Names: America Standard Online, American Standard, American Standard Housing, American Standard Properties, AmericanStandardOnline,, Approval Agent, BankOn.Us, Help Project, Home Access USA, Homebuyer Assistance, Homebuyers Assistance, Homes American Standard, Housing Co-ordinator, DSQ Productions LLC, Standard Housing, The Approval Agent, The Help Project

Consumer Comments For American Standard Online

• Stacey

I just called them. When they told me that there is no credit check or no down payment, I figured that it was too good to be true. So I googled them and all these complaints came up. Thank god for google. I was ready to pay the 199.00 because I am ready to move like yesterday.

• summer

I just spoke with “Richard” who says he is the Senior Housing Coordinator. He was very rude, did not want to answer my questions about how the program worked. He informed me that he was very busy and that he had 85 lines ringing and 15 people to answer the phones. I explained that I was just trying to learn about how the process worked. He told me that it would cost $199 to get into their portals/title search liens,etc.The $199 has to paid up front. He kept asking if I wanted to look at houses today. He said that the houses were pre-foreclosures and that you would take over the mortgage payments. He spoke really fast and didn’t want to answer my questions. He told me to call back when I was “serious”.
    Really nasty guy…don’t see how they stay in business with that method.

• melody

Call the FBI… I to am a victim and have contacted them I can help with the website to go to and encourage more to come forth we will get our money back

• Katt

OMG, I too fell for this scam, I don’t have 200.00 to lose but Here I did it hoping the price would put it out of a scam error but I was wrong getting the money back is being extremely difficult, did any one get a refund at all??

• don neuschwander

Talked to Ann at 949 751 6814 Wanted $199 before would tell me address of property. Gave me a direct line number to call back after I sign up for the $199. So glad I looked at the complaint list. Just saved $199. No address because there is probably NO property.

• Faye

OMG! I was ready to sign up today & thankfully my sister told me to look up the company & boy am I glad I did! Thank you all for your comments. As a disabled veteran I surely don’t have the money to be scammed!

• Juju

Thank you for your comments. I was going to sign up today. NOT NOW!!! It all sounded too easy involving a quit claim with strangers. I have bought and sold several homes. I even used a quit claim with my ex-husband to split property. I smelled a rat. Too bad. It’s a great idea. America really needs something like this to help one another and work our way out of this economic mess. If only someone would develop a program like this and was ETHICAL!!!

• patricia and cecil

my mother and father are disable and live on a very low income they got scammed from these people if anyone has any information on how to get my mother and father money back and how to stop theses people who claim they have been in business for 10yrs shut down please help thank you in advance feel free to contact me at 850-549-3919

• Ant

Patricia I just read an article in which the victim was able to file a complaint with their banking institution and they returned her monies. Good luck

• Guy Trece Garcia

I tried their services March 2015 as soon as I paid 199 online I was able to access the list of property that are available. I sent 6 letters that day I got the access in 2 weeks all my letters came back. I called cust. service and told them that your services is not working as all my letters came back. I would like to ask for a refund. Well I was told that I am entitled for a refund but they ask me to give one more try I send another new 6 letters to a different property owner no success as those letters came back again. This time I was mad and told them I want my money back. They told me you need to have 5 rejection letter from property owner. I said how will get a rejection letter as my letters returns back to me? It was a long discussion that end up nothing. I sent another 15 letters hoping to get 5 rejection that end up nothing. Several letters came back. I call them again same story that end up nothing I made a last shot sent 15 letters with enclosed stamp and return address envelope so if the property owner won’t accept my proposal at least there is a ready letter of rejection but I tell you nothing came back. This is an on going battle I have contacted CONSUMER AFFAIRS, BUREAU OF REAL STATE AND THE ATTORNEY GENERAL. updates will follow. I don’t know why this kind of business still exist ripping peoples money.

• Jared

Well I am guessing I fell victim to these people…

i went on craiglist and seen they had a add on rent to own 2 weeks ago and like a fool I fell for .Its a shame how these people take poor inicent people money.i work hard and I don’t have money to just let people like this rip me off.ihave 4 kids and that’s taking food out of there mouths.This is some very low down a*s s**t.I HOPE THEY CATCH HO EVER IS DOIN THIS AND THROW THERE A*S UNDER THE JAIL

• Susie

Here is the creeps new number 805-315-3066. He asked for my credit card info within the first minute of my phone call. This is in the Cleveland Craigslist. They should be ashamed of themselves. I am not falling for something that is too good to be true. Jerk!!!!

• Deborah (Debi)Becker

So many have been scammed by this company. I reported them to craigslist but they did nothing. Be careful everyone..

• London, KY

Well they are up to their old tricks in London, KY Phone Number Used was 502-785-8790
    Same story. Thanks to all of you, if not for all of you i would have been another victim.

• shirleann

So glad I check theses reviews thanks guys they almost got me!! They all need to b put in jail

• shalin hamilton

I just tried to call them due to the craigslist ad I saw …the guy was very nice then started asking for my name…I gave the name but then he asked for my address when I didn’t feel comfortable giving him that he got offended…I asked about the better business bureau he said we r listed got even angrier and told me they were registered with state government and hung up rudely…tried to call back no response …fraud
    Number I used was (404) 947-5282

• S.E Beason

I just got off the phone with my bank Wells Fargo and had them reverse the charge and gave them links to this webpage, another webpage of complaints, a news article from Fox 4 in Kansas City where a family fell victim to this horrendous scam. Like many of you, i went onto craigslist to look for an apartment to rent. Everything but these “rent to own homes” were out of my budget. So I thought, give it a try. The first person I talked to, Christian, convinced me that this was a good idea. To fork over $199 for a listing of rent to own homes. He assured me that I wouldn’t pay taxes on the property, there was no deposit, no option fee, none of the usual things that go with renting a home that I would simply just take over the payments of the locked in rate and the deed would be transferred into my name. I’m young, I’ve never bought a house so I didn’t know it couldn’t/wouldn’t be that simple. I went onto the website and it looked harmless enough There were listings of home, Google Street view pictures only but no contact information for these home owners. So I sent in an e-mail to customer service asking how I get ahold of the home owners to go see about renting their home. While I waited for the e-mail response I talked to my mom, to several people I work with and then I got the sinking feeling this was a bad idea. They e-mailed back that I needed send out this sleezy solicitation letter via the post. I asked for my money back. These homeowners had no clue someone had their address and were trying to get others to sell their homes to people. I was disgusted. I called and asked for my money back after the e-mail i sent requesting a refund told me I had to wait 90 days per their terms and conditions – terms and conditions that were never presented to me. I called and finally got to speak to a Manager named Nancy. She tried to go round and round with me and when she finally realized I was not giving up she told me she would pull the phone recordings and to call back in two business days (a.k.a today). I called, gave my name and asked for Nancy. They hung up. That’s when I called my bank. i did my research to see how I was protected as a consumer. In the state of California where I live and American Standard Online (and the other fictitious business names they operate under) the Attorney General’s website lists you can call up your bank/card issuer and do a “charge back” under a billing error. From the CA AG website: “The types of “billing errors” include: Charges you did not authorize; Charges for undelivered goods or services; Charges for goods or services different from what was represented or of the wrong quantity; Charges for goods that were not timely delivered” I definitely think American Standard lied about their services so I used that as my thesis. The website states must attempt to solve the problem with American Standard first (e-mail them so you have a physical document as proof on top of trying over the phone) and you cannot let it go past 60 days.

Here are URLS to help you:

Wells Fargo told me after I sent them the required letter to explain what happened (give every detail, leave nothing out) and the letter they wanted us to send out and the e-mails of correspondence they would return my money within 2-5 business days. Check the rules in your state if you’re outside of CA and then call your bank. Good luck guys!

• Lilo

Sorry to hear that. I work for American Standard Online in the call center. We are all there doing a job. Not trying to con anyone.

• shalin hamilton

Bull****and u know it

• Robert Mann

Thank you Shalin, I was looking into this myself. And I even said to the person I spoke with that it seemed too good to be true. Her reply was “Oh I get that all the time, that saying is so old we should ban it from the English language” Umm, redflag number 1. Then after I read your review I realized that the woman was really beefing up everything that you said they did to fail you. Redflag number two. I don’t need a third! I think its a racket and I’m gonna save my money. Thanks for he input
          My operator was Paulisa #2229

• TammyU

People, DO NOT buy into this program!!! I have been contacted twice in the past 2 days from people who said that they saw our property on American Standard Online. One person came to my house and the other wrote a letter to us all the way from California (we live in Oklahoma). We have owned our property for almost 4 years now and purchased it when it WAS in foreclosure. Our payments are all current, the property is in good standing and will actually be paid off within a year. It’s unbelievable to me that this kind of stuff is happening and that people are still falling for it!! If you have to pay money up front BEFORE you can see the listings, that’s a HUGE red flag. Contact an actual realtor for listings AND do your homework on these companies before you pay anything to them.

• Laf

just got off the phone with Joseph #2083, I Knew something didn’t set right with me after seeing all the ads with different houses but the same phone number and inside lay out. Any way after talking to this p***k and refused to give out my credit card he asked “why am I wasting My time with you” and hung up. Then after wanting to file a complaint I looked these scam sites up. I so dislike scammers!

• Jimmy B Well

Well Well! I’m so glad I went with my gut instinct and searched this out. I also found a bunch of listings in my area that seemed just a little to low priced to be legit. I called and talked to Troy, Operator #2223 at (805)366-3110. He told me how they could get me into a house for just the mortgage payment. I asked for some listings to view. Thats when I got wize to the scam. Because he wanted $199 credit card payment before he could give me any listings. Up jumped the big red “BULL****” flag. After finding this forum, I am contacting local law enforcement.

• Scam on Real Estate

Yes, I just called an add on craigslist at this phone number, 330-244-1644, and was on hold for approximately 5-7 min. waiting for a sales rep. The rep answers the phone, and begins to talk and I interrupted him to find out about the add, and he took off talking real fast. I interrupted,again to asked him, why are you talking so fast, but he told me there were a lot of people waiting to be helped, and I had to pay $199.00 fee to get all ther informationand receive a/ url to go to their website to view homes, and I could be sent to one in any area and get in one immediately. They had lots of homes vacant all over brand new just waiting to be moved into. He asked for my first name and email, which I provided, then asked for my address. I asked why he needed my address when he had received my email. He says, I’ve got a lot of customers waiting for me to help, talking even faster, and said go to American Stardard and abruptly hung up. So, here I am now writing this report, because I felt it was nothing more than a scam

• Jonathan G Jones

Just dealt with them. They were so rude when you begin asking questions about the company. Man got mad and said are you going to buy or not and hung up on me. Immediately filed a complaint with the states attorney generals office. I feel bad for those who get taken. Like I am just going to blindly give them $199.00, Not!

• David

Please contact me I am in the process of starting a Class Action Lawsuit against these people. If you were Scammed please email me.

• Deanna Austine Hazelwood Skinn

did you pursue the lawsuit?

• TCelley

Theyre at it again in the Houston area. Dozens of homes ridiculously low priced on Craigslist. I flagged several as scams, but there are still many more.

• David

I am in the process of starting a class action lawsuit against American Standard Online. Please email me, My lawyer told me that I need to find several people that are similarly situated to myself. People that were taken advantage of by these guys. Please contact me at Thank you.

• melody

I to have fell victim to these people. I called about getting a refund and they told me 90 days before they can do anything. However I researched them after I paid my money and realized the address to America standard online does not exist. I called them and told them the discovery I had found and that I wanted my money back or I will contact the FBI. All we need is 20 people to contact the FBI and they can help us get our money back and hopefully put these people behind bars. I already contacted them hopefully more will come forward so this company will see that we are not playing with them. If you need help I can help u on to what site to use for the FBI…contact me at 803 7672852

• guest

SCAM – Internet Real Estate Rental/Credit fraud

Well known "Pre foreclosure"/credit repair/money for rent Scam
    Primarily markets spamming Craigslist nationwide, using multiple proxy servers, IP address and phone numbers

Most adds contain one generic "photo bucket" inside picture of a high end home priced between $800-$950

Text always includes "Move into a home exactly like this one".
    Run out of Santa Barbara, CA

Posts in excess of 100 times daily across the nation falsifying their identity to Craigslist with proxy servers, multiple IP address and phone numbers. As each Craigslist IP becomes marked prohibited spam, thus easer to flag, they use another fraudulent account to repeat the process.

Recommendation For a Useful Local Rental Home/Apartment transaction site on Craigslist:

-Flag all post, send email to Craigslist ""

If each community consistently flags these easy to spot fraudulent listings, the cost of maintaining staff, proxies, becomes too expensive to continue fraudulent posting in your market.

Communities that keep blatant fraudulent spam off of Craigslist benefit from a credible locale place to transact real-estate rentals at much less cost than conventional advertising.

Allowing these type frauds to post scams aimed at those who can least afford it, drives credible customers with recourses away from Craigslist.

Current Scam Sales numbers

Principals of Scam Operation
    Mr. Ronnie Brooks, Manager
    Mr. Mike Davenport, Customer Service
    Ms. Susan Quinn, Owner

Better Business Bureau Rating

Company neither manages or owns property for sale or rent, has no ability to alter credit.

There is no connection between any home depicted and homes accessed through a list of homes in pre-foreclosure.

The Foreclosure list is actually publically available without charge at any local Bank or County Recorder’s Office.

"Bad Credit" "No problem" in the unlikely event a victim finds a property that the owner agrees to assign assumption, the bank isn’t involved until a payment is late, missed or otherwise learn the primary loan terms were violated which generally contractually invalidates the entire transaction.

Alias Company names

well there went 200 dollars

• Tamarra

THIS BLOG IS SCAM why do my comments have to be approved? smh

• Ervin

Ya there a bunch of bull s******s that want your money don’t buy it

• Online earning is very easy and simple but it required time and hard work. If you are a hard worker and interested in online earning so get start today don’t wait for tomorrow because it is an opportunity for you achieve easily today if you wait for tomorrow to will be faced many competitions

• Val

For anyone who used a credit card to pay for this, please dispute the charges with your creadit card company or bank. More than likely you could get your mooney back going that route.

• Stupid

I just did and called my credit card company and the recording said due to high call volume that they would call me back when it was my turn. In the mean time American Standard is with drawing my money!

• Geoffrey Schwartz

Thanks to everybody that posted their experience with American Standard Online. I won’t be joining this list of disgruntled people.

Denton, TX

• TTT

The worst thing about this whole mess is that its difficult to recover your money because they want to make you wait after 90 days before they refund, if they really do it. 100% chance they wont !!!!

That’s because you would have to have 5 denial letters and send it along with your letter of request for a refund via certified mail and IF they find it satisfactory, they will issue a check. Guess what, they will have every excuse as to why it was not satisfactory.

I remember engaging in something like this a few years back only to find out it was a bunch of hype but definitely lesson learned.

There is NO true reason why you cannot review the property that is listed without having to pay for a database.

• Laura Engles
  • simplyupset

This program is such a scam!! I tried diligently for a year to try and get a response from home owners, even contacted american standard to get advice on how to go by getting results and they just sent more addresses that resulted in more returned mail!! When I fed ex the copies of returned letters they still wouldn’t grant me a refund! Such a mistake trusting these people. They take advantage of people wanting to do better for their families and get them into a home. They took $200 from my family and i hope someday somehow they pay for it

• Tammie

I also called. I have discovered that if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, odds are it’s a duck. Well I was proven right with all of these comments. Sometimes even when in hard times we still look for and want to believe in that silver lining or perfect answer. I am so glad I followed my gut and viewed this sight. Wish all of you well.

• STEP

i just paid $199.00 for this crap and eveything on the list is a scam! I went to my friends door step and lmao! her house is NOT IN FORECLOSURE! SO I AM SO SURE THIS IS A SCAM.NOW I WILL GET MY MONEY BACK! IN THE MORNING!

• Tom

Am glad I found this some lady name Teresa what trying to spam me once I read this i called back and messed around gave them fake card info and more lol these people are very stupid. I thank you guys for this

• JayBee

Someone from this "company" posted an ad in my local craigslist, I was skeptical but we called the number and my husband fed me the name on the voicemail so I could google it. Some fancy website and this website popped up. My husband thought the fancy website looked legit and I said "yeah TOO legit". Glad I kept looking. Also noticed that if I refreshed the CL ad the graphic would change between three different jpegs. Tried to trace the source of the jpeg and got nowhere, since flagged the ad as spam.

• Christine P.

I am so glad that I found this blog. I called today and spoke to Mark and was gave the same pitch as everyone else. I also called a few people from this blog and other blogs with phones numbers listed. I have found out that this is a SCAM. They get your money and if you call any real estate company that has heard of it they will advise you not to do it. They are basically just going through and finding people and putting there names on the list. I spoke to one women who find the home of her dreams only to knock on the door and a little women came out and said the house had been paid off since 1970 and didn’t know anything about it being forsale.. Thank you all fo the wonderful information. I am just sorry that you all got took for the money.

• Almost Got Suckered

I found an ad on Craigslist and called. Morgan Graham, ID #2043, gave me the same pitch everyone else received. As he was giving me the pitch, I Googled the company and found this blog. Thank Goodness because I was going to give him my credit card info!!! I’m sorry some of you got taken by this company. I do, however, appreciate you sharing your stories and warnings, and am glad I can share my experience as well.

• Cookie

I’m glad I found this site because I seen StandardCapitalus on craigslist and spoke with Terica # 661-644-5054 and was all excited about getting signed up with them becuase she seem real and knew the location well on where I wanted to move for a price $ 300. fee for their searches!!! I’m glad my husband told me to do a little more research…I had my hopes up too…I asked her to if they (were a scam) lol like she would of said YES. it seems has they charge everyone different prices..huh..I looked up her number and states Valencia and she said she was based out of Santa Barbara….what’s funny is I asked Terica too if her number was from Valenica , Calif. I don’t think she knew I know Las Angeles area well! lol…Thank you everyone keep these post going and hopefully soon they will be out of buisness!

• Helen Lloyd

thank you for all the post, i almost paid the 199.00, and it would of been off of my child support card as well but if it would of gave my children a nice home, it would of been worth it, as usual, too good to be true!!

• Emal

This company now goes by the name Standard Capital US. DO NOT use this company.

If you go to you’ll see the customer service # is 1-877-395-1296

if you go to… you’ll see the customer service number is (888) 270-1073. If you dial both numbers they go to the same v-mail.
    The websites are completley different and they use a different address:

Standard Capital US
    1072 Casitas Pass Rd. #106
    Carpinteria, CA 93103

I called Standard Capital US and spoke to customer service rep Mani Operator #2073 who gave me her direct # 805-392-9176 (the 805 area code is for the Ventura County).

I expressed my concern that this company may not be legitimate and she asked if she could send me an e-mail which I gave her and she told me to do my research to make sure I felt secure and then call her back. Of course when I started looking around I found no info on them at all, because they are brand new, until I found a report on American Standard Online and in a response someone stated that they now go by the name Standard Capital US, whcih is when I discovered the two customer service #s go to the same v-mail.

If you’re not sure about this, call the two numbers in the morning before 8AM PST and you will see what I am talking about.

• Chris B

Yes, you’re correct. They recently changed their name to Standard Capital US and are registered with the BBB.
      This is just a clever marketing ploy. So they can claim the BBB’s good name to fool customers. But they have a F rating as the result of 13 complaints. Not including all their complaints reported under the old name. This is how most scams operate just like a Hydra. You cut off one head and it just grows another one. Beware!

• Laquisha Mccoy

I looked on the BBB website. The BBB DOES NOT support this company.

• Arnold

What’s up, everything is going perfectly here and ofcourse every one is sharing data, that’s really fine, keep up writing.

• "q"

i written the fbi for the fraud. if others do the same it will be better.

• "q"

ok do anyone know how to take this company down. i just called and they said the same thing about denial letters. think its time to put them all over the internet and tv. time to set these people straight

• DOC

Thank YOU for all your comments. I was going to get into this program today until I checked with BBB and your followups. I can’t thank you all enough for all your help and hope you all get what this company needs. a BBB reward in court.

• Chyna

i was looking on cl and found this number. when they answered the lady was fumbling with the phone, she kept drifiting away as if someone was coaching her, she stated she was in this program too, asked me if i wanted to sign up i informed her i wanted to do more research, glad i did its sad the way they are scamming people! here are some more numbers to add to your list 855-258-9449 and 805-86-6797 cynthia. if you look at several picutres the houses are the same for different areas. BEWARE DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU GIVE OUT YOUR INFO. If it looks too good to be true it usually is!

• Terry

I figured this place was a scam when our local Craigslist showed a 4br/2b house for $575.00. But I called anyways and talked to a Mr. Neal, after talking to another guy who told me he was in California and that was why he didn’t know the correct pronunciation of my city. I wonder when a person isn’t forthcoming with their full name. Anyways, when I told him the listing i was referring to he didn’t hesitate a second to say i could get into that house. He obviously didn’t have time to look it up. Then came the pitch for the $199.00. Glad to see from on here that my original thought of this being a scam was right. And my wife says the one good report on here is probably from someone in the company. Thanks again for this blog.

• Harley

FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD!!!!! Called and asked for the company name and the agent sais "What’s your company name." then hung up… FRAUD!!!!!!!!!

• Brent

Hi Jodie,
      My wife and I have been looking at this program and have been skeptical. I see that you have the only positive review and was wondering if you could send me the information on who you worked with. You can reply to thank you.

• Kay

Hi Jodie,
      I have been wondering the same thing. I already signed up with them and am now nervous that i fell for the scam. We found a house and want to move forward, could you tell me your experience on finding one online that you liked to move in?

• steven

hahaha this "jodie" is full of ****… ive been in the process of trying to get my money back for 74 days, almost to the 90 day return policy. please PLEASE do yourself a favor and stay away from this scam. my story is like everybody else’s on here. the only i can do is that i have issued a master card dispute action working with my bank and american standard to keep this transaction on the radar so my bank will stil dispute this even after 90 days.

• Stupid

Really you and Paula above your comment surely didn’t ignore all the complaints on this company and still chose to give them your money! Sorry but you deserve what you get, both of you do!

• paula bostwick

Hi jodi my name is paula im curious i gave american standard the 199 and have done everything they have asked of me and so far i am dissatisfied how did you do it

• Steven

You people are retards Jodie obviously is part of this scam hense all the capital letters, someone that was a happy customer wouldnt use all capitals to empasize their frustration with all this **** talk, someone that is offended and that thinks their scam is going to get compromised from all this back publicity would… Do not do this I just found out about it a half hour ago and it is clear that its a scam… Do your research people

• Tamarra C

thank you Jodie for the positive feedback, I was skeptical at first about this program and after reading all these negative comments I was disappointed but my gut won’t let me give up.. $ 200.00 is nothing compared to real estate fees, and I drove past some of the houses some of them are already vacant.. I am going to try it regaurdless $200.00 is nothing to lose. I will keep everybody posted

• Erika

So I wonder, how did it end up for you? I came across it today, but I am very skeptical especially after reading all these complaints. Would you let me know?

• carmellia harrison

Hello Jodie, my name is Carmellia , I am new to the program, I hear so much bad feed back, I would like a little info from you, i have been with this company since 11/2013, I have only sent out 25 letter I have not heard anything as of right now back from anyone, was it a struggle for you, because I know i have to be persistent. Please if you can give me some pointers.

• Lori

Scary I spoke to some lady today from this company and my red flag was that she didn’t explain the process she just said" we give a list of pre forclosed property and you take over the payments of the mortgage. So that will cost you $199. how do you want to pay" I was taken back by her forwardness and told her Im on my off week of my pay period to give me until next week. Thank **** it was and I waited. I am so thankful for these blogs. Im on a tight budget like everyone else I cant afford to toss $199 on a gamble. Thanks everyone. I have a family of 5 with a disabled husband and daughter with Autism. This could have turned into a nightmare.

• Greetings! Very useful advice within this post!

It’s the little changes which will make the largest changes. Thanks for sharing!

• LUBY

I call in today 11/26/12 n when I told the guy that I needed to talk to my fiancé about the $199 fee he ask me why I needed to talk to him!! I explain why n he quickly told me the website n hang up!!

• Dennis

I too was skeptical of this apparent great offer. They get you with bad credit ok, and your job is your credit. I realized it was a scam when I noticed Mary the rep was rushing to get me off the phone when I kept questioning her about their website and this program. Her answer to me was that they were recognized by the BBB. She gave me a direct line to call back should I be interested, 1-805-451-1592. PLEASE BE CAREFUL!! I was lucky and saw right through this scam and hope others will too.

• Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?

you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site

is wonderful, let alone the content!

• WggYzZTM

537280 539314I only wish that I had the ability to convey what I wanted to say within the manner that you have presented this info. Thanks. 407763

• Tamara

My husband & I found what we thought was this wonderful program to find us a home for us and our children and grandchildren, We had talked to a Daniel Navarro with American Standard online. his phone number is 1-805-364-0343. Agent ID# is 343.

The damage to us after paying them the $199.00 dollars out of my child support to find something nice for my children, turned out to be houses that were for sale by real estate companies, and homes that were still lived in and supposedly in pre-forclosure. The real Estate companies that we talked to said " I HOPE YOU DIDN’T PAY THEM ANY MONEY"!!! tHE PEOPLE STILL LIVING IN THE HOUSES OF THE ADDRESSES THAT WE WERE GIVEN…LOOKED AT US LIKE WE WERE CRAZY AND HAD NO IDEA WHAT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT.

Myself, husband, & children feel as if we have been violated in the most vile way that a person can be violated. They not only hurt us, but more so my children, it was their child support that was used after we discussed it with them to go ahead and use their child support to find us a home of our dreams to live in until we die and were able to pass on to the children!!! My Husband and & I are totally prepared to work with others diligently to end this company and it’s employee’s from taking anyone else’s dreams away from them. We are also dedicated to help whomever is willing or already prepared or preparing to make sure that this company involved with this company are jailed with a maximum penalty that can be imposed on them.

I am using my real name, because i want these people to know who i am and the harm they have done and the punishment that we are seeking to end this. If this entails going after the homes they live in and their l livelihood that support their families then that is what shall be done. PLEASE HELP US PUT AN END TO THIS COMPANY……AND WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO PEOPLE.

Tamara Mansanarez

• Marien

I spoke with a lady today 01/02/2013,with the name Mary @ 805-451-1592. Mary said that if I didn’t find a property that the $199.00 was refundable. Have you received your refund?

• steven

nope lol. 5 letters of denial from the "homeowners" like it say in terms and conditons and also the they take 10% of the $199.00 for "process and handling fees" i havent heard of anyone getting a full refund yet.

• Santos Rodriguez

I am with you. I want to fight to close them down they took our money. I was wishing that this would be a break in our lives but i guess I was wrong. Tell me what I have to do to help close them down and not let them hurt or take anyone else’s money. I am also leaving my true name here so they know that its me..

Santos Rodriguez

• edwin domenech jr

me and my family are going through that same problem my name is edwin domenech jr i can be reached at 6109696643 i would appreciate a response back cause i would like to help get back at them and the los of my childrens $199

• Rochelle Avery

I was taken by these people too..I will never see my money..I so wanted a place to call home..renting is getting old, and I’m really disappointed to find out these people can get away with this..We work so hard,yet all this company has done is TAKE away our TRUST,and Dreams of owning a home..They are doing this all over the country.We live in Warren, Mi.We will be looking to buy a home in a yr, the right way..Hope they catch them-heard they have multiple #’s, and multiple people all the time, and keep moving from one place to another,so that they DON’t get caught..**** bless and thank-you for sharing your story-gave me courage to share mine..Hope you have found your special place..Rochelle Avery.

• Ferrari Nick

Never ask a Real estate agent !!! Of most of them don’t want you to know about this program if even they know about it they will tell you not to do, only because because they can’t get a commission and are disqualified from purchasing a home for themselves. I know about this and just re-registered for my 3rd year as I am always looking for deals. You first must understand there is only a short window of opportunity to take over one of these homes before it falls into foreclosure. I have purchased many homes and flip them and not only does this provide me information on properties in the stage of pre-foreclosure which is very difficult to find but the have provided me with proper legal documentation which would have cost me several thousands of dollars to have done by a Real Estate Attorney. I might also add the Title searches are performed by this outfit under some special contract with Chicago Title a very prestigious title firm. I would say that on a yearly basis the title searches if paid to have them done on my own would would run me over $4,000 or more. So when I read these complaints, I have serious questions as to the real motives for these complaints and as one person who depends on the services from this firm…I am really appalled and extremely annoyed that you have you are claiming what your claiming because if you put the tiniest bit of your time energy into this you would have a home, It amazes me that you spent more time make these claims and if you had taken time you would see like I have that you can do it as well! The internet is a funny place its amazing to me how everyone just wants something handed to them on a silver plater for free! That 199$ was probably the most important step you have ever taken in your life and you completely missed out on your opportunity!

• Camerino Amaral

I pay 199.00 send like 30 letters and they only tell me they did not received any answer, keep sending soon you will be having and answer. Yes they told me before a month i will be moving to my house and is already 3 months. I wish if can see this before I pay them for nothing just to take my money

• Robert

Thank s to you all I was going to give my money and I’m on disability so I’m on a fix income I wish I Could buy a house GOD BLESS YOU ALL

• Robert

Hi thanks to you all I was about to give them my money and I’m on disability so on a fix income **** Bless You All

• katrina

Thank you so much for posting this information! I just now contacted this business and they really sounded like the real thing, if I wouldn’t have contacted my father I would have just gone ahead and gave them my money. My dad encouraged me to look into them and Im glad that I did! Thank you again!

• Faith

Thanks for posting, I was wandering why I couldn’t find them on google under American Standard. I was about to sign with them, but decided to do a little more research on the company, only negative comments so far. Thank You for saying me time and money.

• susanna

my husband and i just found your site after we registered with these guys and began looking at houses. i thought i did deep enough research about this kind of thing, guess not. we want to be added on the force of people to form a class action suit against these frauds. please feel to contact me. my phone number is 360-224-8822 i like talking to live people

• Patricia and cecil

we also would like to join a class action suit against fraud my mother and father are both disabled and live on a very low income and these people got my mother and father for $200 please feel free to call 850-549-3919 please we all need to but a end to these people thank you

• wayne Sanchez

I’ve signed up with them for about three months now and have not heard from them after me sending out letters to some home owners. when I call american standard, they told me to send out more letters and if I’m not succesful with in the three months then my money is refundable. I wish i had seen this site before i signed up with them.

• peter

it seems to me its a boiler room operation so these guys will disappear before you know it. they say california but they could be in turkey.

• Lilo

Not in Turkey. It’s a real call center and I work there in California.

• Jeanette

Thanks to everyone who took the time to warn others about this company. We almost took a bite of this "too good to be true" deal but thanks to folks like you I was convinced by the post to Back Off! I can find better things to waste $200.00 on. Shame on american standard and its employee’s for taking advantage of people! **** don’t like ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!