Dean Graziosi Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Company Information

Last Updated On: July 16, 2014

Dean Graziosi Corporate Contact

Business Name: Dean Enterprises, LLC.
3901 E. Roeser Road

Corp Website: deangraziosi.com

Customer Ratings and Consumer Reports For Dean Graziosi

Customer Ratings For Dean Graziosi

Most Recent Dean Graziosi Complaint

Inner Circle Puts Two Business Partners $60,000 In Debt With Nothing to Show For it

One day a post card comes in the mail with the real estate “guru” from HGTV Scott McGillivray on it inviting me to attend a real estate convention that was in town. How exciting I thought to meet and listen to Scott McGillivray. Well needless to say he was not there and a video of him was shown instead stating sorry he couldn’t make it but he was at his daughters Bday party. However, there were programs presented that promised to teach the ways of the real estate guru. It was initially $1,000 to start and my business partner and I split the cost and went on to the next meeting.

In the next meeting, at a different location we were told there was a three day training. This training was a Thurs, Friday, and Saturday. I had to miss work in order to attend. Upon this “training event” we were presented with an “opportunity” to be part of the Diamond Package promising us exclusive access to the real estate hand held training that would get our business started. The last couple days were spent with my business partner and I racking up any credit cards we had, upping our limits as high as the creditors would go until we both had a combined amount of $39,997. With this came the most uncomfortable feeling however, we were assured that we were making the right decision by all (about 20 people) that were there to teach and guide us through the process.

After a couple days passed we received a call asking us if we wanted to join “The Inner Circle”. This was presented as a business opportunity where someone would help us one on one to expedite our real estate business. After we were asked to complete a “Why” letter explaining why we want so badly to have a real estate business and what our dreams and goals are. We then had to wait and see if we qualified. We then received a call stating that we did and all we had to do was make another investment of $21,000. Again, promising that we would have one on one time with an expert to expedite our business. We made this investment.

We were then invited to Las Vegas, NV to attend “The Inner Circle” seminar. This seminar had visitors of all types from the real estate world come and talk about real estate and their story. The seminar was also there to provide a legal service to start an LLC, a buying summit that had real estate for sale, and other products that you could spend your money on. Of course, we purchased the LLC with one of their affiliated companies for $250, then another $5,999 on a legal business plan.

After returning from Vegas we were scheduled with a one on one visit with a “specialist”. I must admit the guy sure was nice, but we basically drove around, called realtors, and looked at the outside of homes that were “potential” investments.

I would have to say that the money given for all of this was one of the worst decisions I have ever made in my life. I paid to basically see some famous people in Vegas, get a couple books, and bother real estate agents about homes that I could not afford to purchase. My business partner and I were constantly asked how much savings we had, how much our limits were on our credit cards and how bad we wanted to have our own successful real estate business. We definitely bought into the scam that is The Inner Circle. I would like to have at least 80% of our money back and call it even but I don’t even know where to go to ask for it.

It would be wise that anyone thinking of joining this so called “real estate education” stay far far away!

I now have to use a national debt relief program and am trying not to loose both my house and my car right now due to this debt from all the credit cards I racked up to pay for this program.

Dean Graziosi Inner Circle Real Estate Program

Is Dean Graziosi a Rip Off, Fraud or Has Dean Graziosi Scammed You? WARN OTHERS About Them By Sharing

More About Dean Graziosi

AKA Dean Real Estate Investing Center - (deanenterprisesllc.com) For more information contact Megan Fenrick at 1-800-489-7003 ext-10
You can file complaints directly with Dean Graziosi at deangraziosicomplaints.com

Dean Graziosi Reviews and Complaints

Dean Graziosi Customer and Consumer Opinions

• I encourage everyone send me a thousand dollars and I’ll tell you to jump off a cliff.

People help me make money before you throw it away!

• THERE IS NO VALUE FROM DEANS PROGRAM. I went to the program and went to the las vegas buying summit thinking that I would have the opportunity to buy property before everyone else in the program but by the time I was able to get information on properties they were no longer available. For the amount of money he charges you can buy a house…I fell taken advantage of and no given any value. I am still in the group everytime i call for help they are only concerned about looking up deans site NO GIVEING LEGITIMATE RESOURCES. They do not know new regulations being implimented and are not getting the new information out. This is a horrible idea for anyone else to do. I hope to save everyone precious time and money. DO NOT DO IT!! I HAVE THE MATERIAL ITS NOT WORTH IT!!!

• We went this weekend in Seattle and we learned a lot. (good and bad) We chose not to invest in the system and asked if we could work on the things we had learned so far and come back , they said no. we wanted our moneys worth and said we would like to stay for the rest of the seminar (last half of third day). Deno said no and claimed we were negative and had negativity that we were adding to to the classroom. we spoke to no one. clapped when asked to clapped. followed directions. we promised not to say our concerns but wanted to stay for the rest of the class. They said to leave or they would have us removed by security. We still said we wanted to stay, would not cause a scene and they proceeded to cause a scene by calling security ( a guy with a name plate – no business card or security id) we still said we wanted to stay and again said we just wanted to learn any more things that he was teaching. the hotel called police and we were escorted out! Although they lied to to the police saying we were being negative, all we did was say no "it wasn’t our time" just like Deno said it may not be everyone’s time.! Now I believe they are liars. They use Christianity talk and bring God into it but when I said something about God, they said "how dare I bring God into it." I believe they are out to sell "they’re system’ and if you don’t they turn on you like a "wolf in sheep’s clothing!’

• I attended one of his seminars last year and after reading all of the complaints just reconfirms my gut feeling that this was a scam. Dean’s weekly videos are very inspiring but I’ll use that inspiration in starting my own business not fairytales that cost people their hard earned money. Thank you to everyone who took the time to post their experience with this get rich scam!

• I register people for these Dean Graziosi events. Frankly I feel it is your choice to do such a thing and I am just the middle man. People should NOT pay for these if they don’t have the money. Don’t quit your day job and go all in to invest in real estate. Most of the time we who register people for events get to hear all the complaints and insults from unhappy customers. Please do not take it out on the poor people that are registering you for events that YOU want to attend.

• If you gave Dean your hard earned money then you are a victim of your own weapon’s grade stupidity! Nobody with half a brain would fall for this bullcrap in this day and age. Let me help you, Carlton Sheets, Dean Graziosi, Rus Whitney, etc. make their money by selling you hope not by selling info that will make you money. You Are The Income Not Real Estate! Understand.

• hello everyone, you probably don’t know where I am from and I will tell you. I am from a little island called Guam. We are way out in the pacific area. Matt Davis was our instructor and I can tell you that he was very upfront and informative. To say the least that he just wanted our money is not true. I sat down one on one with him and asked him straight where he was in his life and where he is now. Had it not been for Dean’s group he wouldn’t be where he is today. He actually went bankrupt trying to do deals on his own. 7 years later he is clearing 7 digits. Now think about this for a moment. Is it really Dean’s program that doesn’t work? or Is it the idea that you think you don’t want it to work? I tell you what, I paid good money to get educated and the fact here is, it was worth it. I feel confident enough to go out there and put a deal together. And to be able to get transactional funding to support my deals is the icying on the cake. Listen guys, I’m a God fearing man and I know God wouldn’t lead me down the wrong path. I was told have ‘faith’ and not ‘fear’. I prayed to the good lord to give me something to change my life and not only did I have my prayers answered, he sent people who cared about our success. So, I take my hat off and give the upmost respect to Matt and the crew who gave us hope when hope seemed lost. Thank you Matt, Adam, Chad and the rest of you who came to our little island with the belief that we can change our lives and have the same success…Si Yuos Maase (thank you) tom babauta

• That’s how I feel . If you just want to b***h don’t join. You have to have positive attitude to make it work. success is not called laziness.

• Dean states on his Facebook page that "at least 12 people will become millionaires after reading my new book and I personally invite you to become one of them today. I’ve boiled everything down into the exact steps you must follow."

12 People? Not 11, Not 13? Well I wasn’t one of the 12 and with those odds it might be hard to find one of them…

• I tried to come up with the 39,000. to pay for the advanced training. I get every personal loan I could, maxed every credit card, and pleaded with every family member to invest in me. I called the team with the bad news that my husband and I couldn’t come up with all the money. They said how much could you get? I said 9K. they said can you do more. I said I have one more card that will not increase my limit and only has 300. they said here is what we can do…..We will give you training every week on the phone, an online school and we will still give you access to the transitional funding. I thought I was being given a deal of a lifetime. Getting special treatment. I was so excited. Then all I got was an extension of the book. "look on craigslist, call land lords, and make a buyers list." the phone calls were rushed and was more or less."ok so lets look at craigslist together" "that a good one, you should call on that one" or "so what are you working on, Ok , good keep it up." I was also told that this education was a tax write off. Its a business write off. Not education. When I tried to use their "transitional funding" money, I was sent to another lender. Everyone had up front fees and expected me to pay for appraisals. I HAD NOTHING LEFT. they made sure of it. He wasn’t investing in me. They just wanted every penny out of me they could get. In the tree day seminar I was told that privet money was out there. Then my coach says 100% financing does not exist. Everyone wants money. I HAD NO MORE. They say we need you to have skin in the game. All I can say is sorry I have already been skinned. I am now full of debt, information I already had and on my own. When I asked for my money back they just gave me a new coach. I WHAT MY MONEY BACK. I being told to write contracts but didn’t know how. All the forms that are on line don’t work in my area. I was told to negotiation and but had no earnest money to lock things up. I know we don’t always need it but a lot of people want it. If I wanted to spend hours watching videos and reading stumbling through this busyness on craigslist, I would have.

• These people should be in jail, and likely will at some point. I attended the introduction presentation and had to walk out halfway through because I was just disgusted by what I was hearing. This is a scheme and they trick you into believing you are at the start of hitting the jackpot. I’ve been an investment consultant for many years and can tell immediately this is a rip off. Only reason they haven’t been shut down already is because they claim they are educators and not investment advisors. Please avoid this at all costs, you will only be ripped off.

• We went to Direct Buy a few years ago. Almost purchased a membership. Actually placed it on our credit card. We fought & got our money back. I haven’t noticed the ads lately. Have ppl wised up? I signed up to attend one of these events. I will not attend; it’s just another scam. They prey on people who want to believe. Some do succeed, but nothing is foolproof or riskproof. Some insurance companies do the same thing. We want you to pay this so you can MAKE this! The people calling you are victims themselves who need to make good on their "investment" so they sucker you. Shame on any corporation that preys on hurting people! And shame on a government that doesn’t have regulations protecting consumers! There are some good products out there, but they are confusing, as there are proponents and opponents of everything. Be careful, people! Never buy anything that doesn’t have an express money back guarantee. If it’s a membership of any kind, make sure you know EXACTLY what you’re getting, never go beyond a few bucks a month or year. WE NEED consumer protections. Unfortunately, we consumers are the ones who must DEMAND them.

• My husband and I attended the 3 day workshop of Dean Graziosi’s program. The instructor was very convincing, so my husband and I decided to purchased the Diamond package. Since mu husband’s money wouldn’t be released for another a week, they told us to put a deposit as much money we could get, Fortunately we put a deposit of $3,000. They have been calling us everyday asking when we were going to send them the $37,000. Until we got suspicious about it, and concluded to cancel our purchase. We called one of DG’s staffs, he instructed us to return the materials, and promised to refund us in 1 week, once they get the materials we sent. They did get the materials, but we didn’t get any refund from them. My husband emailed them again, this person replied and said that they all ready refunded us 5 days ago. We called our bank if there was any pending transaction, our bank said NO. They are liars, but we are not gonna sit back and forget about our hard earn money. We are very upset about it, if anyone wants to try DG’s program, I will tell you the truth, his program us a scam.

• Did you get your m0ney back?

• A group representing Dean Graziosi was here in the Maryland area. The offer was free CD of two books by Dean Graziiosi which was never provided for those who stayed the entire time while the presenters kept stalling to sell products and a 3 -day workshop. What a shameful act of Mispresentation.

• Went to a free seminar they held in Minneapolis, MN. I did not attend the 3-day workshop only because of my financial situation. Afterwards, they have been calling me non-stop. I just recently spoke to a gal representing them and she was a big "B*TCH" trying so hard to sell me on continuing the program. Then she was assuming and telling me that if I don’t get involved with the real estate program then my life WILL fail and I WILL be miserable. I was like, "really huh, if you know so much about my future then why didn’t you call me before I went to the **** seminar to tell me not to come because I was going to regulate you and your stupid real estate program?" Then we both got into an argument and I told her how unprofessional they were especially her because she was talking back to me being a smart ****. Hopefully, that call will end all of their calls to me. If they try to contact me again, it won’t be pretty.

• I attended this same seminar from Matt Davis in April as B-Rye. I commend B-Rye as the summary of events is fairly accurate. I too witnessed Matt’s fortitude on Day #3 to confront "negative" forces in the room so attendees’ minds were open and receptive to the life-changing information shared. What’s not mentioned is the misunderstanding on the part of some attendees which precipitated the needed correction. At no time in any of the meetings was it stated that an actual deal would be completed by the end of day #3. Some believed this to be the case, and their misunderstanding was beginning to affect others.

I appreciated Matt having the guts to take this head on. I could tell it wasn’t easy and comfortable for him, but it was the right thing to do. We spent good money to be there, and didn’t need to be affected by negative drama in the room. I applaud Matt’s corrective actions as he was courteous and firm.

I wish B-Rye would see what I see. I’m in my 50s, and have been involved in many enterprises and big business at senior levels. I’m a seasoned senior executive in an organization of 80K people and am familiar with legal, tax, HR, and property nuances. I know about the "psychology of the seminar". This isn’t my first rodeo, and I’ve been around the block a few times. And folks, this weekend was a life-changer for me and my family. In fact, on Day #3 I went up to Matt and thanked him for helping me and my family. Same training–different result. Go figure.

Doesn’t hype from a "feel-good" weekend seminar usually dwindle by the following Wednesday? Well, Wednesday night was last night and we figured out how we can take a property we own and NET $57K in the next 3 years….very realistically. I am more excited about the training received and the upcoming training than I was a few days ago. The value is there. I just pray people have the vision to see it. "Man without vision shall perish". It is our choice.

• Oh you SO work for the man. If not, you got LUCKY or are stupid

• I try to get my money back after i when to 3 days workshop fill up with alot of story,but i need a letter from one realtor already when to 3 days workshop and had the same problem i had (say 3 days workshop is a scam).If any realtor see this,please help me so i can get my money back .Thank you

• I saw the TV Infomercials. Like the rest of the media realestate guru’s, going back 30 yrs when this started
    with the "no money down lot…" such as Mr. Lovelace, Carleton Sheets, and Rus these people sell emotion.
    They know most people do not like their jobs etc or dream of being a real estate investor. They use this. If what they know is so dynamic, why are they selling it to the masses? (Not to do good…) but to make money.
    If their system is so esoteric, why share it and give competition the edge? The testimonials need t o be investigated like testimonials from rip off TV evangelists (there was always more to the story…). Both the R.E. guru’s and TV evangelists (the dishonest ones….) sell hope. Problem is it feels good at first but the faith and love is long forgotten after the seminar-revival passes the collection plate! No refund. Mark D in KC

• We feel the same way RIPPED OFF!!! Did they provide a lot of material; yes. Did they tell you that each person/business that will be in contact with you will cost thousands of dollars; No.

I admit that the amount of material provided is over whelming but informative. Was it worth $60, 000 to date I can say NO. This so called "MENTOR" does nothing but tell you to do your next assignment. When I call the Help Line which they highly recommend, no one has an answer and being from Canada confuses them even more.

These Seminars in Las Vegas are created to make you feel excited and able to conquer the world but once it is over you feel even more lost and confused. Sure they say they are paying one’s airfare and hotel room for 3 nights but when you look at the amount of money most people have spent.

I ask this:

"Who is really paying for the "free" airfare and Hotel Room?"

We have paid for this "Privileged" Invite as a part of what we have spent, not because we are a part of "The Inner Circle" or Elite group of individuals.

I now understand why Dean Graziosi and the rest of his team are all millionaires, they have us to than!

• I attended the 3-day workshop this weekend. Although the speaker did talk about what this opportunity afforded him & his family, it only made me pay more attention to the information and the training.

As a person who believes in myself & the ability to follow instructions, I only wish that they had enough faith in us to have a payment plan. If I had the money, I would have purchased the advanced package.
    So I will take the information I did receive and earn that package & treat myself with absolutely No regrets.

• Aundrea……I attended a one day seminar this past weekend, and til this day I wish I could have joined the 3 day weekend workshops because to me it sounded like a true honest opportunity as long as you put the effort on it. I did not join because of not having the whole amount available that day. My question is, is it all worth it, do you really get your money’s worth?.Because if all they said was true I truly would like to join come their next seminar, can you tell me your true honest oponion, I just dont want to pay for something just because it sounds too good and then get dissapointed…..do you really get the transactional funding they so much talked about? the tuition reimbursement once you sell your first property? as well as the 12 month support and all those bonuses..?…….I would greatly appreciate any feedback, thank you so much…..

• don’t do it because i just when in 3 days workshop and i didn’t learn anything wasted my time and money.After i when in 3 days workshop they want me to pay $18997 for gold,24997 for platinum and $39997 for diamond for advance training .I think this a scam

• It’s a SCAM. My son and I purchased the Diamond package. Our one on one mentor came and was disappointed that I made appointments to see properties. I ended up cancelling 2/4 because he deliberately got lost and was too late to see the properties. He was classroom bound and was always late each morning. He only gave us useless assignment in the hotel room where we had to figure out the CMA. We did not go to the Las Vegas buying summit meeting even thought we paid for it. We lost more than $40,000 in total. Dean’s program does not work.

• I also just attended the 3 day seminar. I strongly urge you not to do it. The info was vague and undetailed, and half of the seminar was a hard sales pitch.

• I spent the weekend learning the system and it is awesome. Money well spent.

• I have waterfront property in Arizona for sale. Pennies on the dollar.

• send me info on your waterfront property. Michael J

• Am selling the Brooklyn Bridge want to purchase it very low low in price.

• Well I formerly register a complain and Dean Graziosi and his staff responded with all the items I did not receive. I did not pay anything, just attended a free event. The book is very informative and the material is legitimate. I rate them 10 Stars!!!!!!!!!!

• deangraziosicomplaints.com is his own bullshit website…. propaganda and more lies

• File complaints to Dean Graziosi scam artists at http://www.deangraziosicomplaints.com.

• I agree with much of what Michael Regay said in his comments. I paid my money and went expecting to have the 2 1/2 days filled with information. It was filled, with stories and pictures of the presenter’s lavish homes, his children and the wonderful places he took them, plus the opportunities he gave them. That and his "advertising" for Dean’s costly programs took up half or more of the time we were supposed to be LEARNING. The little information we received was incomplete and rushed as a result of his bragging. The training and mentoring which was implied in the one day seminar was the carrot to stir you up.

• All of the complaints I can find seem geared on the fact that he takes sums of money for a seminar where no one learns anything. How was the book(s)? Just curious here.

• What books? No books came with the purchase of the seminar. I have not read the books by Dean himself. The audio CDs were vague and short (like 20 minutes each), and had very little info.

• Ha ha – their ‘lavish’ houses are not from their system but rather the $3k and $30k fees you pay to listen to their scam. That is the ‘system’ – sucker a bunch of people to paying for a system that does not exist. They are geniuses!

• If you are interested. I have a large bridge in Brooklyn for sale. Let me know. Owner financing available.