True Glory Publications Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

1102 Sable Chase Blvd
Mcdonough, Georgia 30253 USA

Company Contact: Shameek A Speight

True Glory Publications Customer Ratings and Reports

There Are Currently No Ratings.

Latest True Glory Publications Complaint Filed

Is True Glory Publications a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Publishing Services Directory ListingTrue Glory Publications LLC Listing

Agreement Breached, Won't Pay Me Royalties, Or Submit Sales Reports

I signed the agreement and he breached it. Now won’t terminate agreement or pay me royalties or submit sales reports.

I signed on with True Glory Publications trying to help out a struggling young man that told me he was trying to do right and was a single parent. About six months into the agreement suddenly he didn’t want to have any more dealings with me for what reason God only knows. I hear it was some he says, she say stuff but I don’t get involved in that kind of thing. So I asked the owner if he was still publishing the second installment to my third novel that I had given given. He said yes, but months went past and he started getting arrogant with me for no reason once again. The breach came when he couldn’t and wouldn’t produce the paper back books that he promised in his agreement and never registered any of the books, which was also promised in the agreement. I was told in a text message by him that he owns the rights to my books. Of course I know this isn’t true especially since I have registered them myself.

So being a mature adult instead of going back and forth with Mr. Speight I hired a lawyer. The lawyer confirmed what I already knew that it was breached. The lawyer has tried to contact Mr. Speight several times, but Mr. Speight likes to play games by reading the letters from not just my lawyer, but several others from authors that have not been paid or received sales reports, but instead ignored and told by Mr. Speight that he owns the rights to there books some he even told that he even owned the characters from the books and they could not write sequels or spin off or he would sue them in court. Funny yes I know.

I myself have not been paid for book sales since September of 2013. Some have never been paid, but I hear that Mr. Speight is posting up on Instagram in a brand new Bently bragging that he brought it straight up with no payments. How can Mr. Speight buy a new car off the show room floor and some of his authors under his company haven’t been paid for months? Don’t get me wrong he is a very good writer, but he has bad character. He refuses to take the books down from being sold and he refuses to pay me or send me sales report. He won’t listen to the lawyer and the lawyer is sick of his shenanigans.

I don’t know what to do next. I’m not on his account so I can’t take the books down, so he’s making money off of my hard work and I’m not receiving a penny. I have been out of work since August of 2013. Mr. Speight knew this, but yet refuses to pay me for my book sales. Eventually I ended up self publishing the second part of the book, because my supporters were asking for it. When Mr. Speight found out that I published it myself he threatened to sue me in court. I have yet to receive a court notice.

I recently found out that their are about five other authors that signed with True Glory Publications that have filed complaints against him for non payment. When will it end and where will it end? I’m at my wits end.

10 Most Recent True Glory Publications Complaints