Premium Astrology Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Premium Astrology Corporate Contact

USA

Corp Website: premiumastrology.com

Premium Astrology Ratings and Reports

There Are Currently No Ratings.

Latest Premium Astrology Complaint Filed

Nora is a rip off

I asked for account to be closed and no further contact of march 2012, they continue to charge my CC and when I contacted them they said they would only refund my most current chd to charge because when I contacted them I only requested that they stop contacting me by email. So they continued to charge me for a monthly reading that they were not sending me.

More Premium Astrology Complaints File a NEW Complaint View Comments

Is Premium Astrology a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About Premium Astrology

Click To Search For Premium Astrology Complaints

Official Responses from Premium Astrology

By: On: January 25, 2013

Hi Everyone,

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Please note that Norah is in fact real but her identity is protected, so yes the image and name has been changed.

The reports have helped hundreds of people worldwide. They are designed to help the individual clarify certain areas in their life and provide real, actionable advice.

I would love to address any of your other concerns personally at deborah@premiumastrology.com

Thanks again and take care!

Deborah
Premium Astrology Client Care

By: On: December 6, 2012

Hi Linda,

I sincerely apologize for this situation. I assure you we take our refund policy very seriously. If you can email me directly at deborah@premiumastrology.com I will personally address this.

Thanks,