FirstService Residential Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Chuck M Fallon - CEO
Corp Website: fsresidential.com

FirstService Residential Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest FirstService Residential Complaint

Is FirstService Residential a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Property Management Directory ListingFirstService Corporation Listing

Basically a Shady Insurance Agency

If you are looking at a residence that uses First Service Residential then I would advise you to tear run for the hills. When I first moved into my home, I had a few issues that I called my rep about. They promised to follow up and never did and also ignored all of my phone calls and emails.

I believe that the decisions of this company has cost my family about $40K in lost property value and endless hours. Their correspondence is callous, cold, unhelpful, and generally sneering.

It’s like working with an insurance agency who will do anything to avoid a payout. I know that there are many other people using this company that are deeply unhappy and have shown minimal motivation to improve our situations.

This company is so useless and awful they might as well be a branch of the government.

First Service Residential – 777 Hornby St Vancouver, British Columbia V6Z 2H7 Canada 604-726-6077

25 Most Recent FirstService Residential Complaints

More About FirstService Residential

Timothy G O'Keefe President |

Related Company: College Pro Painting

Consumer Comments For FirstService Residential

• This company is the worst. We have a first service condo manager here in Palm Aire in Pompano Florida, who thinks he’s God. His name is James Martin, and he is a real low life. He talks down to everyone, and can’t manage to supervise his staff. One of his maintenance men lives in our building and hangs out at his apartment most of the day on on the dime of the residents. He handles complaints by telling the complaining resident that they are liars, and hangs up. He’s on his way out, there have been several complaints about him. I can’t wait to see him go, he’s a real clown.

• FirstService is notorious for sketchy business practices, for trying to cheat owners out of money by pretending they never got fees, etc. They also siphon money away from HOAs and lower service and maintenance. We save every single cancelled check — we REFUSE to do any automated billing with these thieves! We’re currently shopping for a new condo and we’ve let our real estate agent know that FirstService, or any affiliate, is an automatic dealbreaker and we will NEVER buy a condo managed by these sleazebuckets.

• Yes, me too send in the payment and they cash the check late and I have to end up paying all kinds of extra fees. I am not going directly to their office and want a receipt.

• It’s no surprise I found what you experienced. I have lost 3,000 dollars so far and the number is still accumulating. They put a lien on our house. After the lien, they charge charge $50 every week for consecutive 12 weeks. I asked for their regulations, never called me back. I am going to start lawsuit!

• Yes, this totally happen to me. I got automatic payment. When the price increase i receive no letter or coupon about the amount increase. They should send out letter saying i am short in payment but they never did. Until i called them to ask for my font door color code they say i owe them money.