FirstService Residential Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Chuck M Fallon - CEO
Corp Website: fsresidential.com

FirstService Residential Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest FirstService Residential Complaint

Is FirstService Residential a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Property Management Directory ListingFirstService Corporation Listing

Worst Property Management In The USA

These people are doing anything they want with homeowners. They are nasty people; maybe they hate Americans, because what they are doing is things that make us think like that. They say they are from Canada but i don’t think that’s true.

Don’t hire this company America, or people will not buy your properties. Worst of the worse; i dont have a word to describe how bad this is.

This company is doing illegal rules for HOA they are the worst property management in the USA and they say they come from Canada; yea right. They think people is stupid but we need to get together to shut them down very soon.

This is a joke for Americans to be in the hands of corrupted people. Please please stop them, US government.

Thanks.

Consumer Comments For FirstService Residential

• This company is the worst. We have a first service condo manager here in Palm Aire in Pompano Florida, who thinks he’s God. His name is James Martin, and he is a real low life. He talks down to everyone, and can’t manage to supervise his staff. One of his maintenance men lives in our building and hangs out at his apartment most of the day on on the dime of the residents. He handles complaints by telling the complaining resident that they are liars, and hangs up. He’s on his way out, there have been several complaints about him. I can’t wait to see him go, he’s a real clown.

• FirstService is notorious for sketchy business practices, for trying to cheat owners out of money by pretending they never got fees, etc. They also siphon money away from HOAs and lower service and maintenance. We save every single cancelled check — we REFUSE to do any automated billing with these thieves! We’re currently shopping for a new condo and we’ve let our real estate agent know that FirstService, or any affiliate, is an automatic dealbreaker and we will NEVER buy a condo managed by these sleazebuckets.

• It’s no surprise I found what you experienced. I have lost 3,000 dollars so far and the number is still accumulating. They put a lien on our house. After the lien, they charge charge $50 every week for consecutive 12 weeks. I asked for their regulations, never called me back. I am going to start lawsuit!

• Yes, this totally happen to me. I got automatic payment. When the price increase i receive no letter or coupon about the amount increase. They should send out letter saying i am short in payment but they never did. Until i called them to ask for my font door color code they say i owe them money.