Are You Receiving Unwanted Phone Calls From 1-971-208-9936

Most Recent Call 971-208-9936 Report

971-208-9936 - Asking for Information

Asking for Information

We received a call on 06/07/13

Trying to verify our address and other information.

Call Reporting Comments

• I received at 12:50 am. I don’t remember the exact message but it said something about my account being locked.

• I just received a call from 971-208-9936 although I have registered on the National Do-Not-Call Registry. Thanks to everyone for sharing the details on this spammer!

• Received call on May 7, 2014 also informing me that my credit card was locked and to please press 1 for security. I hung up and researched the number because there was no identification of which credit card.

• Called my cell phone today. When I answered they just hung up. Haven’t a clue who or what . . .

• Received a call on 11 March 2014 at 12:33 PM from 1-971-208-9936, with caller ID showing Oregon. It was a recording informing me that my "…credit card was locked, and please press 1 for a representative." I immediately hung up and called the number on the back of my card, and surprise, surprise…. my card was NOT locked. The call I received was a complete scam, and intended to frighten me by telling me my card was locked.. So, BEWARE of calls from 1-971-208-9936.