Are You Receiving Unwanted Phone Calls From 1-971-208-9936

Most Recent Call 971-208-9936 Report

971-208-9936 - Asking for Information

Asking for Information

We received a call on 06/07/13

Trying to verify our address and other information.

Call Reporting Comments

5 Comments on "971-208-9936"

I received at 12:50 am. I don’t remember the exact message but it said something about my account being locked.

I just received a call from 971-208-9936 although I have registered on the National Do-Not-Call Registry. Thanks to everyone for sharing the details on this spammer!

Received call on May 7, 2014 also informing me that my credit card was locked and to please press 1 for security. I hung up and researched the number because there was no identification of which credit card.

Called my cell phone today. When I answered they just hung up. Haven’t a clue who or what . . .

Received a call on 11 March 2014 at 12:33 PM from 1-971-208-9936, with caller ID showing Oregon. It was a recording informing me that my "…credit card was locked, and please press 1 for a representative." I immediately hung up and called the number on the back of my card, and surprise, surprise…. my card was NOT locked. The call I received was a complete scam, and intended to frighten me by telling me my card was locked.. So, BEWARE of calls from 1-971-208-9936.