Are You Receiving Unwanted Phone Calls From 1-877-503-6145

Caller Ratings

There Are Currently No Ratings
Based On: 1 Review / Complaint

Most Recent Call 877-503-6145 Report

877-503-6145 - Disturbed me while directing choir practice at Church.

I received a call 2-25-13 at 4:16 PM.

When I answered, ( very disgusted for being disturbed), a “sweet ” voice stated, ” Welcome to Fingerhut”. Then proceeded to ask for the last 4 digits of my SS. I was never allowed to speak to anyone, only response was ” I’m sorry, I did not get that, please repeat.”. When calling the number back, I got the same conversation.

Now I am writing to tell you that I DO NOT WANT FUTURE CATALOGS and/or correspondence from your company. NO Phone calls to my phone number, nothing to my address, only a response to this message that I will be bothered no more. We do not do not deal with nor do we want to deal with your company. We purchased one item years ago and sorry now we did.

Also included in this complaint is: James V. Alldredge, 1214 Burch st. Ardmore, Ok 73401, phone #: 580-490-1075. I sincerely demand that this be taken care of and we are not bothered anymore. / CJ. Alldredge.

Recent Phone Number Activity

Currently No Older 877-503-6145 Reviews / Complaints

Call Reporting Comments

• This number keeps calling me and leaving an automated message with a woman’s voice – saying that they are calling from E finance with some important information. It is annoying and they are relentless. I’ve tried blocking their number but obviously it isn’t working. Somehow they still get through and I don’t want to call the number back.

t

• We received two calls from this number on Thursday, 2/7/14. We have learned from answering toll-free numbers in the past that they are telemarketers, or calls to deadbeats who formerly had our phone number, or just crank calls where no one says anything. So now when we answer toll-free numbers we just pick up the receiver without saying anything. (Or we just ignore the call and do not answer at all.)
    Both times today when we said nothing, they said nothing and then disconnected after a short while.

• they keep on calling me but never say anything when i answer

• Attn: James Alldredge, sir…this is only a reverse look-up page, but Fingerhut does not read this page. I’ve had some dealings with them myself and you have to send them that same letter you wrote above to their address in St. Cloud, Minnesota…hang on, I’ll find you the address….
    Okay, here is what I could find, if you print out your complaint and send it to them in the mail with your request that they leave you alone or you will be calling the FTC, BBB, etc…(that’s what I do and they drop me like a hot potato because they don’t want the trouble…or even call them and tell them the same thing, (I recommend regular mail so you can certify it with a return reciept and they cannot lie and say they didn’t get it)

Customer Service Hotline
    1-800-208-2500 To place an order
    Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. Central Time For English: 1-800-603-7052
    Online: Contact Us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week

Fingerhut Customer Service
    St. Cloud, MN 56303

Good like to you and also block them from your phone number and put yourself on the http://www.donotcall.com registry list. Have a great week.

LW