Are You Receiving Unwanted Phone Calls From 1-866-379-2003

There Are Currently No Ratings
Based On: 53 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Call 866-379-2003 Report

Got mad when I said no

I received the call today, and a lady answered talking about the simply straight my husband ordered.

Then transferred me to a guy named Micheal. He asked for my address and credit card number. He kept telling me about offers. I told him I was not interested in any of it.

He then repeated himself and I told him that again I”m still not interested and he got mad and said okay bye.

Recent Phone Number Activity

Call Reporting Comments

41 Comments on "866-379-2003"

two calls in one day after ordering the Yoshi Grill Mat. both times the callers kept thanking me for my order and saying they just wanted to confirm my address, but they only knew the billing address, not the shipping address. and they wanted me to know that i would be receiving some other free trial in some coupon scam ‘for only $1’. i told both callers that i did not want any extras, no free trials, no nothing; just what i ordered. one of them was agreeable, and one was a jerk. watching my card like a hawk.

My wife received a call from this number today and answered it because she was expecting to hear back from a company named Metabo from some items she purchased. She said the person on the phone said they needed to verify her card number so it could be processed. She hesitantly gave it to him after he insisted he was with “a very reputable company”. Bottom line, he wasn’t with the company. Fortunately she realized her mistake and closed the card and ordered a new one with the credit union. At this time, don’t trust this number and shouldn’t ever… Read more »

Received 2 calls on 11-28-14 from 866-379-2003 on my cell phone. I did not answer and they did not leave a message. The first call was at 3:30 PM, the second at 4:06 PM. After reading other comments, now I am worried that my card numbers are going to be used. I don’t know by who though, I don’t shop much.

CALL FTC FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION ALSO GOVERMENT DO NOT CALL REGISTRY. If you already listed on the do not call registry they are in violation.

The do not call registry is a joke, a law that has never been enforced in my experiences. I’ve registered at least three times and the unwanted calls continue to roll in. I’ve blocked over 100 so far…at least most newer smart phones have this feature. Our government has been by of and for big business for many years now.

I purchased some knee braces from Copper Fit and they sold my information to another company that offered me $100 in fuel vouchers, they just wanted to charge my card $1 for a trial period for some useless discount club. I refused to give them my credit card over the phone (’cause that ain’t smart).

The identical thing happened to me after I purchased a trial OTC medication online. A few days later someone called to “verify my address” and “give” me $100 in fuel coupons for $1. I hung up on them…
This situation is totally outta hand…

Same deal don’t purchase any thing from the stufz burger maker they called me to offer me a "free" 100 dollars in fuel vouchers they were going to charge my card which apparently they had on file already one dollar and as long as I opt out I would not be charged etc etc. I told them do not charge my card and do not send me anything buff we will wait and see if that works. I almost want to "lose" my card and get a replacement so they no longer have the current info and they cannot accidentally… Read more »

Never have I been so harassed by a 800# in my life. It started after I placed an order on-line from an info-mercial. That seems to be the trend from all the comments. They must sell our information immediately. I add the number to my contact list on my cell, and clicked the option to send directly to voice mail. Not sure what else to do. Buyer beware. Don’t answer the phone whatever you do!

This number keeps calling me. I don’t know who or what it is. A message is never left. I don’t answer my phone if I don’t know who it is. STOP CALLING ME!

Also ordered the CHILLOW the other day and when I took the first call from this number I didnt realize who it was. He tried to sell me something else to try out and I told him I was not interested. Calls have been coming in at least 10 times a day and into the evening. go away.

receiving 5-10 calls a day and NEVER leave a message,

If they are calling your cell phone, add the phone number to your contact list and name it SPAM. Then go to the profile of this contact and add them to your "Reject Caller" list. Your phone will never ring although you will see them in the call log as having tried to call. Hope that helps you.

Another option — at least for Verizon Wireless customers (and I’d guess other companies’ customers, too) is to add the number to your Block List.

I too have had issues with this company after purchasing tickets from ConcertTicketCenter.com I just wanted to post this and let others know that they sell your info and credit card number. I started receiving calls from them and the reps mislead me to believe they were calling regarding my tickets. They knew my name,my credit card number,what I had purchased and when and the dollar amount of my purchase. They were rue,threatening and outright demanding. Steer clear of ConcertTicketCenter.com who overcharges for tickets with many added on service,printing,shipping and processing fees I overpaid each ticket by $130 because they… Read more »

Yup, order the Chillow from TV the other day, this number has been calling non stop ever since. Crap!!

Me, too! Ugh! Can we call our phone company to block this number?

I too started getting calls from this place constantly after placing an ordering. I save the # then blocked it!

Oh I am going to be highly irritated at SWIVEL SWEEPER if this keeps up. I placed an order for one two days ago online. How sleazy of them and how amateur of me to not look for the testimony of "we never sell or share your information"!

Mine also began the day after I ordered the wraptastic (online order) after seeing an infomercial. At least 3 calls per day. I also don’t understand the point because there’s never anyone there when I answer. I have now blocked the number on my phone…we’ll see if that works.

I blow one of my duck calls into them the second I answer. Figure that should give them a clue. I am going to call AT &T tomorrow and block them at any cost. Thinking of a few more noises like a toilet flushing, Rod Stewart and the Duck call. Nothing wrong with Rod but don’t want them to start enjoying it.

Started on April 8th. Have received 21 calls in 4 days.

They call all day, every 1/2 hour, never leave a message (they call up to 9pm) – they need to stop!!

i just called them back. they answered with Hi and my name. thanked me for a order i made and wanted to verify my address. then send my out stuff to try for 14 days see if i like it blahblahblah. told them all i want is what i ordered and nothing else.

Same thing just happened to me.. They called me 6 times today and I ignored call.. Well they just called and woke me up so I called back.. Lady said ‘hello, Sharon’…ugggg.. She said she was with Bake-A-Bone.. I ordered this product to make natural treats for my dog. I told this ‘lady’ I was sorry I ordered it and asked she NOT call back.. I. Sure I will be harassed again!

I ordered something online a week ago and tonight I got a call. They already knew my name and asked to confirm my home address. Stupidly I said uh yes. Then I started hearing about all these "deals" and cash vouchers I would soon be receiving. Is it possible for them to charge stuff onto my credit card?

I hope not! I ordered Bake a Bone dog treat maker and I am getting non-stop calls..Uggggg watch your credit cards! How could I have been so dumb!

I answer then hit # repeatedly until I get a busy signal. This often causes their auto call system to kick my number out of their system. LOL

I ordered a New Wave Oven and now this number is calling to sell a membership trial with “free” $60 gift card……I answered the 3rd call to find out who they were…..will see if they call again now that I told themno.

started getting a call from this number 2:52 pm cst today march 4th, 2013 and already have called me 4 times and all 4 times I have missed this call. and of course they do’t leave a message. I tried to call back and it says call fail. I hope that they don’t call me back. After reading this information from everyone else on here it seems everyone is having the same problems. I will have to look into somethings and make sure that I have opt out of everything that i have ordered online I usually do.

Got same call I think they are using your cell number to get personal information SCAM for sure

I started receiving calls from this number after I ordered the Insyler. I told them I was not interested in anything else and to stop calling me. I continue to get at least 10 calls a day from this number. UGH