855-879-8217 Unwanted Calls and Complaints

There Are Currently No Ratings
Based On: 5 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Call 855-879-8217 Complaint

Letter From Us Airways I Won Two Tickets Anywhere Call 855-879-8217

got a letter in the mail us airways received a letter saying I won two tickets anywhere.

got a letter in the mail; us airways received a letter saying I won two tickets anywhere. all I had to do was call to receive them. your claim number is 81-003-6926

User Comments

34 thoughts on “855-879-8217

1. I received a letter today with this information on it. I have been getting the phone calls and knowing that they were fake. I've been hanging up. The letter today is signed by Carla Streetman. It comes with a claim number and a due date of April 6, 2014. It says that I can use any airlines and the retail value is up to $1398.00. Just so you will know that they have changed names, but are still at it.

2. Have read all posts. Covering over a year's worth. Scammers still using same ph # etc.

Not only clear that it's a scam, it's equally clear why it continues. Our authorities either don't care or are continually outsmarted.

3. Dated March 11, 2013, received 3/18 in Central Alabama. Blocked my number, made up a name, told them that I was recording the conversation. Requested that I sit for a 90 minute presentation… Time Share.

4. Got it February 19, 2013. I'm in Oregon. Sure looked like a scam. So I called—–I was curious, I knew it would be phoney.

On hold a short time. Then a guy came on the line, he asked for the code at the bottom, then asked for my name (didn't give it ). But of course he needed my name in order to make sure he didn't give my free tickets away to anyone else!

I told him that I was worried it might be a scam—-that I had checked and that there was no such thing as US Airlines. He told me that this was an offer from all of the airlines, all American airlines. I told him I hadn't heard of such an offer.

I asked him who he was with. He said he is with Vacation Tours of USA. I told him I would check it out. I went to Vacation Tours of USA's website. It looks on it's face to be website for a one of those "listen to our presentation get a free trip" deals. But when you click anywhere on the website it goes directly to sending an email—-the website has not content.

IT IS A SCAM—–BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT.

Who can I report this to?

5. I received the letter today. It does state on the outside of the letter that it is not sponsored by or affiliated with US Airlines. It has presorted standard U.S. postage paid out of Tampa, Fl permit #78. I thought it might have something to do with timeshares. I did not all the number, though. I live in northern Indiana so they are all over the place.

• And around and around, I got it 3/13/13, and I am in Gresham, OR. THANK GAWD for pages and people who post stuff like this! Thanks for everyone's help.

6. Received the US Airlines (no such air line) from Dana Kline — free tickets valued at $1,398.00 — scam. Don't waste your time.

7. Yep……….the same letter except I had until 1/22/13, same telephone # and same Dana Kline.
    Spring Hill, Fl. I live in an elderly community and someone needs to look into this like the airline,
    U.S. Post Office, Better Business Bureau……….someone. It seems to be hitting a lot of states.

8. I got the same letter, dated January 2, 2013. It said respond no later than Jan. 21. I'm in Gainesville FL. According to Wiki Phone Directory, 855 area code is not in service. I don't understand what they hope to get with this.