Are You Receiving Unwanted Phone Calls From 1-855-879-8217

There Are Currently No Ratings
Based On: 5 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Call 855-879-8217 Report

Letter From Us Airways I Won Two Tickets Anywhere Call 855-879-8217

got a letter in the mail us airways received a letter saying I won two tickets anywhere.

got a letter in the mail; us airways received a letter saying I won two tickets anywhere. all I had to do was call to receive them. your claim number is 81-003-6926

Call Reporting Comments

• Received the letter today, April 23, 2014

• I received a letter today with this information on it. I have been getting the phone calls and knowing that they were fake. I’ve been hanging up. The letter today is signed by Carla Streetman. It comes with a claim number and a due date of April 6, 2014. It says that I can use any airlines and the retail value is up to $1398.00. Just so you will know that they have changed names, but are still at it.

• Have read all posts. Covering over a year’s worth. Scammers still using same ph # etc.

Not only clear that it’s a scam, it’s equally clear why it continues. Our authorities either don’t care or are continually outsmarted.

• I received this letter today, Dec 04, 2013.

• If you get one of these letters, report it to the US Postal inspector. You can submit a complaint here: http://ehome.uspis.gov/fcsexternal/default.aspx Maybe if the US Postal Service gets enough complaints, the scammers will get prosecuted

• Received the same letter 9/9/2013

• Received this mail today, Aug 8, 2013.

• Endwell, NY as well

• I have been getting calls for weeks and today I got the same letter in the mail. Very obviously a scam.

• Now they are sending letters. Didn’t call. Don’t dare to.

• Dated March 11, 2013, received 3/18 in Central Alabama. Blocked my number, made up a name, told them that I was recording the conversation. Requested that I sit for a 90 minute presentation… Time Share.

• Remember the old adage, folks – You NEVER get something for nothung.

• Got it February 19, 2013. I’m in Oregon. Sure looked like a scam. So I called—–I was curious, I knew it would be phoney.

On hold a short time. Then a guy came on the line, he asked for the code at the bottom, then asked for my name (didn’t give it ). But of course he needed my name in order to make sure he didn’t give my free tickets away to anyone else!

I told him that I was worried it might be a scam—-that I had checked and that there was no such thing as US Airlines. He told me that this was an offer from all of the airlines, all American airlines. I told him I hadn’t heard of such an offer.

I asked him who he was with. He said he is with Vacation Tours of USA. I told him I would check it out. I went to Vacation Tours of USA’s website. It looks on it’s face to be website for a one of those "listen to our presentation get a free trip" deals. But when you click anywhere on the website it goes directly to sending an email—-the website has not content.

IT IS A SCAM—–BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT.

Who can I report this to?

• Us too. Dated Feb 13, 2013. IN

• Got the same letter today, 02/15/13.

• I received the letter today. It does state on the outside of the letter that it is not sponsored by or affiliated with US Airlines. It has presorted standard U.S. postage paid out of Tampa, Fl permit #78. I thought it might have something to do with timeshares. I did not all the number, though. I live in northern Indiana so they are all over the place.

• I just received this in the mail today, Jan. 30, 2013. I live in Portland Oregon, so it’s still going around.

• And around and around, I got it 3/13/13, and I am in Gresham, OR. THANK GAWD for pages and people who post stuff like this! Thanks for everyone’s help.

• I got this letter dated January 18,2013

• Did any of you get the flu after receiving this envelope?

• Me too.

• I also got the same letter in Pompano Beach, Florida

• Ditto. In San Antonio, TX. Scam.

• Received the US Airlines (no such air line) from Dana Kline — free tickets valued at $1,398.00 — scam. Don’t waste your time.

• Same here in NM. dated Jan 3, 2013 and no later than 1/22/13.

• It’s a scam….they want you to call so you can give them your information. Do not call!

• I got the same letter in Pembroke Pines, Florida. Not planning to call.

• Yep……….the same letter except I had until 1/22/13, same telephone # and same Dana Kline.
    Spring Hill, Fl. I live in an elderly community and someone needs to look into this like the airline,
    U.S. Post Office, Better Business Bureau……….someone. It seems to be hitting a lot of states.

• I got the same letter in Georgia dated Dec.28th reply no later than Jan. 16th

• I also received the same letter in MI. What’s the point in sending?

• I received the same letter in Philadelphia, PA. It was my LAST warning or lose $1,398 toward airline tickets.

• I got the same letter, dated January 2, 2013. It said respond no later than Jan. 21. I’m in Gainesville FL. According to Wiki Phone Directory, 855 area code is not in service. I don’t understand what they hope to get with this.

• I got the same letter, Yuma, AZ. dated December 19th, 2012, respond no later then 1/7/13.

• I also got this letter in Daytona Beach