Are You Receiving Unwanted Phone Calls From 1-845-213-5538

There Are Currently No Ratings
Based On: 1 Review / Complaint

Most Recent Call 845-213-5538 Report

5000 a week for life

Today is Sunday, Feb. 09, 2014. This morning at 9a.m. I received a telephone call from a woman who identified herself as, Debra Holland, Vice President of Publishers Clearing House. She told me that I was the winner of the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes and that I had won the sum of $5000.00 a week for life. She said that tomorrow afternoon at 2 p.m. two limos and a panel truck would be pulling up to my house with the “Prize Patrol” to deliver a check to me and they would be taping it for a commercial. Then they would accompany me to my bank, where we would arrange for to the weekly transfer of funds to my account.

However, before that they needed to take care of the “one time taxes, both federal and state, on the transfer”. That amount was $1880.00. So I needed to go to my banks ATM today, take out as much as it will let me and go to Western Union and send it to the “C.E.O. of Publishers Clearing House”, at his home ; John Long, 5543 Button Gwinnett Place, Norcross, GA 30093. This was to be a down payment on the taxes, the rest was to be paid at the bank tomorrow. And then I was to come back home and wait for her to call me to get the trans-action number for Mr. Long to pick up the money I had sent him.

I informed her that my husband has Alztheimers and I would have to get him up, dress him, feed him, and take him with me, so it would take some time to get this all done. I suggested that she call back sometime between noon and 1 p.m.. As soon as I hung up, I called the Dover, DE FBI office and got the announcement to call the Baltimore, MD office, which I did. The agent there told me to fill out the complaint on this web site. Well, I have. Now what?

845-213-5538 She said she was VP of Publishers Clearing House – 101 Winners Circle Port Washington, NY 11050

Recent Phone Number Activity