Are You Receiving Unwanted Phone Calls From 1-800-909-4576

Based On: 3 Reviews / Complaints
Number Of Comments: 1 comment

Most Recent Call 800-909-4576 Report

Phone calls no messages

No messages left calls have been received over and over again with no explanation given. Calls have been made over and over throughout the day. Calls have been made before 8:00 am and as late as 9:00 pm at night. The caller never leaves any messages.

If there is a reason someone is trying to reach me they should at least leave a message. Otherwise remove me from your calling list.  I am on the Do Not Call list and have been for at least five years or more.

Remove me from your calling list and stop calling me if you do not know how to talk.

Call Reporting Comments

• This phone number calls faithfully 2 times a day… once in the morning and once in the afternoon. It is a company called Lifeline Screening. Here is their info:

Corporate Headquarters

Life Line Screening
    Park Center Plaza II, Suite 200
    6150 Oak Tree Blvd.
    Independence, OH 44131
    1-800-909-4576 http://www.lifelinescreening.com/about-us/default

I called them when I got home from work. When you do call them back, press #1 to schedule an appt (even though you are not interested). That was the only prompt that finally got me a real person. The other prompts kept me on hold for minutes on end.

Anyway, the CSR I talked to is named Becky. I asked her to remove my phone number off their call list. Then she asked if we would like to continue to receive info in the mail. I said "No." BTW, we never got anything from them via snail mail. Anyway …

She processed my request and said we are now off their list and she apologized for the inconvenience. The gal was a very nice & courteous CSR. Hope this helps.