714-868-0120 Unwanted Calls and Complaints

User Ratings

There Are Currently No Ratings
Based On: 5 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Call 714-868-0120 Complaint

(714) 868-0120 repeated phone calls between midnight and 5am.

Receiving calls from (714) 868-0120 each night for the past few nights, which are repeated every 2-3 minutes. Each call leaves a message which sounds like heavy breathing, or static (like the phone is in someone’s pocket).

Received up to 4 calls in a row. Each time I ignored the call, they call back a few minutes later. All calls occur after midnight.

Last night, the calls occurred at 4:36am, 4:38am, and 4:40am.

User Comments

17 thoughts on “714-868-0120

1. Its a verrification call. Apps like Telegram use it. Also whatsapp. It says it will make a call in 1 min ( whatsapp in 5 min ) if you dont receive a sms.

No spam , maybe odd times, but maybe its you who is installing the apps at odd times. Or didnt pick up the first time someone called.

2. 7:23 a.m caller says "Thank you for verifiying your phone number. Your code is ——- " and hangs up. No identification. and unneccessary call. Please stop.

3. Я из России и мне тоже звонили с этого номера, но оказалось, что это из Социальной сети "Вконтакте"

4. Received a call at 5:30 a.m. with verification numbers and no explanation. Do appreciation those who took the time to post their comments. I blocked the call for the future. If I ever do need a verification code, I will unblock it.

5. I got 6 calls at 4:24 this morning. all from that number and all for a code which I have no clue about. 6 calls in a row, all with a different verification code.

6. this phone number seems to provide verification numbers for various companies when you put in an order or sign up for something – unfortunately – the phone call does not include an identification or explanation – they just tell you a verification code – as a result – those who didn't put in the order or sign up for something are left bewildered

if that is you – someone may have accidentally mistyped their phone number – entering yours instead – or they may have done it on purpose – unaware that they cannot continue in the process without the verification number that you are getting

7. That call is not spam, but maybe you got it in error.

My son's Microsoft XBOX 360 required an updated authorization for a password change we made to the account. So to make sure the password change was asked for by me, it did that automated call giving the spoken verification code to my phone number which was indicated in my XBOX account.

So if you got such a call, your phone number must be in an XBOX or similar Microsoft account database.

8. I live in Canada and got the same call. Plus, the compagny calling doesn't mention on behalf of which enterprise it's calling for. I just hang up. Hope they don't call back.

9. I got a call last night at 1:30 am and woke me up. same thing ….with verified code? ****. Waiting to find out if anyone else knows anything.

• Somebody on the Internet clicked on the "I forgot my password" for one of your Microsoft accounts, eg hotmail or another. Along with the call, I got some emails about it.