701-671-9123 Unwanted Calls and Complaints

User Ratings

There Are Currently No Ratings
Based On: 2 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Call Complaint

701-671-9123 - Please stop calling.

First, let me say that I have been on the Do Not Call Registry for several years and renew my listing every two years. I have been receiving calls from this carpet cleaning company, at least once a week for several months.

The last three times they called, I redialed their number and was offered an opt-out for my phone number. In spite of this, I continue to receive calls.

Today, when the recording said, “Press 1 to schedule an appointment” I did and was connected to a person. I politely asked her if I could please speak to a supervisor and she slammed the phone down in my ear.

I am sick and tired of their interruptions and don’t understand why they aren’t legally required to take me off their call list.

View or Post Comments

Is 701-671-9123 Making unwanted phone calls? Help other potential victims of fraud scams or do not call violations

User Options

See More Complaints View Comments File a New Complaint

Caller Options

User Comments

9 thoughts on “701-671-9123

1. My wife and I are on the "do not call" but I have gotten 701 671 9123, North Dakota, supposed a carpet cleaning affair. We have received two unwanted calls from that number within the last two weeks. We want nothing to do with this probable scam, and we know we are not the first to complain. Please nail them if possible. Thank you

2. You may be interested in reading a news release this office issued in May 2010, warning about scam telephone calls using spoofed North Dakota (701 area code) telephone numbers, at http://www.ag.nd.gov/NewsReleases/2010/05-25-10A….. Since then, we have received reports from across the country of other scams using spoofed ND 701-area code phone numbers. Complaints about spoofed calls must be filed with the federal FCC at http://www.fcc.gov. You also may wish to contact your congressional delegation regarding enforcement of federal laws regulating spoofing.

3. I am on do not call list..Diane calls me every few days about carpet cleaning service. I want her stop calling me.
    Ignores request to be left alone.

4. Same thing just happened to my family two minutes ago. My dad and I have managed to find the original phone number that controls all of the fake phone numbers. "Diane" at "carpet care", please leave us alone

5. Call changes. First call- didnt answer. 2nd call – made a return call told lady "I am on the National Do Not Call list; Do not call". 3rd call- there was a press 2 to opt-out. I opted- out. 4th call- I wanted to speak with someone. I pressed 1 for the appointment setter and was disconnected.

If I am on the "Do not call list why are people still calling and how are they getting my phone numbers . Especially my cell phone? I do not provide my sell phone number for anything other then personal use!

6. The calls are robo calls and you will not get anywhere trying to talk to a live person. Complain to the FCC, to the North Dakota Attorney General's office as the 701 area code is located in North Dakota not North Carolina.

7. They keep calling me too. She said the name of the company was Carpet Care. I can't find them on google. I asked for the name of the owner and she hung up on me.