616-613-2092 Unwanted Calls and Complaints

There Are Currently No Ratings
Based On: 35 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Call Complaint

616-613-2092 - Nuisance calls

May 22, 9:37AM. Received a call from “Bank Card Srvcs” 616-613-2092. I didn’t answer; no message left. Another call on June 17, 10:38AM; again, no message left.

I pay for a no-soliciting service on my line. when someone calls me, they hear a short message saying my number does not accept calls from solicitors, and that if this IS a solicitor, they should hang up and remove my number from their list. If NOT a solicitor, push 1 to connect. The phone will not even ring in my house until someone presses 1.

I have been getting calls from this number for months and would like them to stop.

View or Post Comments

Is 616-613-2092 Making unwanted phone calls? Help other potential victims of fraud scams or do not call violations

User Options

See More Complaints View Comments File a New Complaint

Caller Options

Recent Phone Number Activity

User Comments

52 thoughts on “616-613-2092

1. I have been getting several calls from the 616 area code. they did start rambling on about final second notice same response as listed by Credit Worthy.
    I have blocked the numbers , however, they keep coming through on different lines
    616.613.2092, 616.613.2100, 616.613.2229.
    It nevers stops gotten to point I dont even answer phone anymore.
    I am on the DNC list
    Blocking will not help

2. GOT CALL TODAY FROM 616-613-2092 CALLED ID SAYS BANK CARD SERVICES NOTHING BUT A SCAM SO BE CAREFUL DON'T ANSWER THEM OR GIVE THEM ANY PERSONAL INFO

3. Do not provide any information to this company!! This is a SCAM!! I am now a identity theft victim as a result of falling for their scam. They called me offering to lower my interest rates on my credit cards. They knew my card balances and some other basic information so I thought it was ligit. They had me verify some personal security information similar to if you were talking to your credit card company so I didn't think much about it. However, they told me they would call me back in an hour to confirm all of the offer details but they never called back. When I attempted to call them back, it was just a recording stating if you wanted to be removed from their call list. A week later, I had an unauthorized charge using my checking account debit card. I had to file a police report, fraud alert on my credit and sign up for Lock Life. My life will never be the same again because of this mistake. Please learn from my mistake and never give out personal information to someone who calls you.

• I too am on the Do not Call List , but I have been getting 3-5 calls per week from this company for months. I have "pressed 1" to speak with a representative and as soon as you ask to be taken off of their calling list they hang up on you.

4. I keep receiving calls from this number (616-613-2092) but they never leave a message. The name that appears on my caller ID is Bank Card Services; I will be blocking this number

5. 616-613-6092

Automated call re credit card .."second notice"…about to run out..etc.( In an English as a first language voice) Get this call several times a week.
    Always hang up. This time I held on and pressed one. A lot of noise in the back ground. The person answering spoke English as a second language. I just asked to be taken off the list. The response, was a click! I won't answer next time!!

6. I would like to see those worthless scumbags in Washington DC pass a law that does the following:
    1) Offer a reward of $10,000 for a way to track these a-hole's real location
    2) Turn them over to Seal Team 6 for target practice. They would also be able to practice "enhanced interrogation techniques". However, when they leave the location, there should be no one left breathing.
    3) With the terrible state of our national debt, they should also raffle tickets to the high bidder with each mission! I would be glad to pay $500.00 or more to strangle that **** **** whose voice I had heard at least 100 times before finally deciding not to answer the phone to anyone who is not a friend, relative, or customer. If it is a legitimate person who really wants to talk, they will leave a message!

7. I am and have been on the do not call list since it began yet I continue to get unwanted calls. Is there a better way to eliminate this calls from this number!

• Unfortunately the do not call list has loopholes. If you have done business with a company in the last 5 yrs they can call, some charities can still call, and bill collectors because you've done business either with their company or the company they bought the debt from. The list is designed to stop unwanted solicitation calls from companies you've not done business with. Unfortunately, they find ways around that too, like the computer dialers that just dial a list of numbers in sequence.

8. I looked up the number and it is registered to a John Anthony Tuccillo in Zeeland, Michigan. They may be hijacking his phone number, but it is definitely a scam.

9. Bank Card Services. They ignore the DNC list, and keep calling. Moving phone service to my cable company, hopefully their blocking service will help with this garbage.

10. Same story as all the above. Scam artists at their finest. I have no credit cards, my creidt score is in the very low 300's so how would I get a credit card??? They call everyday and this has been goingon for 7 months. I simply let it go to voicemail. Do not Call Registry does not work obviously!

11. I recommend folks don't use the DO NOT CALL REGISTRY. They do give your number out.
    Yes this is another soliciator. Do not answer. Block the number if you can.

12. Got a call from this number today 3/29/2013 at 10:07 eastern time.
    I did not answer as I did not recognized the number.
    I am in the no call list.

13. Someone from this number has been calling several times a day since last month. I have reported this also to FCC. It stopped for a while and now calling me again. I don't answer the phone though. My phone is also on the Do not Call Registry….

• Join your State and Federal "No Call List". Also, if harassment or money changes hands, call FTC/Federal Trade Commission, and also file a complaint there. After joining our "No Call Lists", my junk calls have decreased by at least 99%. Hope this helps you. Mark

14. Got another call from Lower your interest. Can't even count how many times they have called me in the past three years. Obviously nothing is ever done to them to make them stop. They are scammers. I finally listed to their speel that tells me this is my last call from them. Maybe they mean the last one for today or this week? because they call quite regularly especially when they tell me it's my last opportunity to lower my interest. Anyway I pressed 1 and a guy gets on and asks me if I am ready to take advantage of their offer to lower my interest. I screamed in his ear NO, this is me telling you to stop calling me, I am **** tired of your calls and we are on a do not call list. The **** hung up on me. So I filed ANOTHER complaint with the FCC. Not that it does any good.

15. I let my answering machine take the calls, however this caller never leaves a message. I would love them to leave a message so I can forward it to the FBI, or the proper authorities.

Isn't there a law against this type of harassment/Spam?

16. I've registered my phone number a few times on the Do Not Call Registry, but nevertheless continue to receive many calls from numbers such as this. There must be folks out there who answer these calls and make it profitable for the continuation of this annoyance. I recently purchased a phone that allows blocking numbers, so that's what I'm now doing.

• I too receive these phone calls and I too have registered my phone with the DNC registry. Blocking the phone # doesn't help. These business people outsmart us….as they change the phone # all the time. Plus it costs for you to block these idiots. Its a no win situation. I don't know what the government doesn't step in and fine these people. They stay one step ahead of the law.

• if you have credit cards, they will often sell your name to 3rd parties unless you specifically tell them not to.

17. Same thing, ask to lower cc interest. Listened to entire message, pressed one to speak to someone and then just silence. Hung up after 3 minutes.

18. We don't even have a credit card! ~ but we are sick & tired of these evening calls. We have advised our young children not to answer calls from strangers (same lesson as taking candy from strangers). Total invasion of privacy and it sounds like a total scam. DO NOT CALL MONTANA! … EVER! Montana police have been notified. We are on the do-not-call list.

19. This annoying company calls often. I am on the do not call list. Today they called me by name and had my address. I asked some questions to attempt to find out how they obtained my information. The caller said she refused to have a conversation with a stupd **** and hung up on me.

• LAST WEEK, I got SIX CALLS from "ALA"; supposedly "American Lung Association" from a series of FOUR "202" Area code numbers. NOTE: This SAME week got ZERO "LOWER INTEREST" CALLS. Finally, on Good Friday (!!) I picked up and DEMANDED to know the caller's NAME and WHAT TELEMARKETING FIRM she worked for. She claimed her name was "Miss Pellegrino" and that she worked for "INFOCISION" calling "on behalf of ALA." She, too, KNEW MY NAME and ADDRESS when she started her spiel about "not asking for money" but wanted me to "distribute brochures and ENVELOPES (for COLLECTING $$$)" to my 'friends and neighbors.' I *DEMANDED* my name, address and PHONE NUMBER be REMOVED from their database. She began to ARGUE with me and insisted they were "Exempt due to being a 501C (non-profit)". I countered with, "You are only exempt UNTIL I expressly TELL you to STOP CALLING ME, and then YOU HAVE TO REMOVE ME FROM YOUR LIST, BY LAW." She said "OK, and then tried to give me the ADDRESS of the ALA (I'd already looked it up, myself, online.) Soooooo, NO MORE calls from "ALA" today, ***BUT, the calls from "OTHER" SPAMMERS started UP AGAIN, today.** as in "LOWER INTEREST and one with supposedly a DOMINICAN REPUBLIC number. CONNECTION??? I think so. I think the same SCUMBAG TELEMARKETER that calls for "ALA" is ALSO the one calling us for "LOWER INTEREST" and "ADA", and BOGUS "Collections" and "Surveys" and EVERYTHING ELSE. I think the TELEMARKETER COMPANY/Companies are ALL OWNED BY A FEW VERY FILTHY RICH, COMPLETELY SOCIOPATHIC SCUMBAGS THAT ARE IN SOME CONGRESS-PEOPLE'S **POCKETS** and NOTHING IS GETTING DONE because these THIEVES are PROTECTED BY THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF GOVERNMENT.

• These fackers won't give their company name. I called back on my caller ID, and was able to navigate to a prompt that supposedly will place my number on their Do Not Call list.

I did file a complaint with the FCC Do Not Call web site.

20. SCAMMERS / Robo Phone Calls here is my list for 2013. I will be collecting these numbers each time they call my home.

01/03/13 – 213-725-5669 -Home Security
    01/07/13 – Out of Area – FBI
    01/11/13 – 458-201-0235 Service a call
    Reports a/Break-IN
    01/16/13 – 678-395-8342 ??
    01/17/13 – 770-284-3719 DRIVER's LISCENSE SCAM
    01/17/13 – 770-728-6043 – GEORGIA
    01/28/13 – 905-000-0000 Name not Found
    01/29/13- 360-322-6030 – TimeShare
    01/29/13 – 425-320-5061 – INTRcalling/FBI reports home break-in
    02/27/13 – 347-502-2574 FBI reports home break-in
    03/03/13 – 616-613-2092 -lower your interest
    03/04/13 – 213-344-4839 Servers TDM

21. AT LEAST the second call from this number. Caller ID displayed "LOWER INTEREST" which of course is a long running SCAM that puts FALSE CHARGES on your credit card for NO BENEFIT, if you are DUMB or GULLIBLE enough to give out your cc number to UNKNOWN UNVERIFIABLE COLD CALLING STRANGERS over the phone.

Today I didn't even engage with them; just picked up/hung up to break the call and hopefully confuse the robodialing computer.

22. 616-613-2092 keeps calling about your final notice on your credit card interest rate. They have called Directv and continue to do so. Of course when you press 1 to talk to someone and tell them that they are calling a business, they just hang up. Option 2, which is supposed to put your number into a do not call pool just disconnects you. Total scam! will be reporting this to http://www.fcc.gov/complaints as we are on the National Do Not Call Registry.

• Today I have file my 59 report to FCC about Credit Card Service. This offfice is useless and nonfuncational one. 59 repoerts !!!!!!!!!!!!! and they never respnded. The people should demand accountabilitiy.

23. NEVER, EVER, EVER answer these calls folks, not even to cuss these sim bags out. They are thieves trying to clean out you bank accounts and/or max out your credit cards! NEVER, EVER ANSWER THESE CALL!

24. I get these calls almost every I have tried pushing 1 if I'm interested and I start to tell them to take my phone off their and they hang up. I tried to push 2 and they said that would stop the calls and they keep calling. This is not fair and someone needs to do something about this. Their phone number is 616-613-2092. Please let me know if this is a waste of my time. I want it stopped, so I keep trying to report them. Thank You

25. I have been receiving phone calls, as well. I used to get the story about how this is my final chance, last call (I wish), but no such luck. Now it comes through as Lower Interest. Today when I received the call, I asked what credit card are they talking about, but she hung up on me. I'm sick of getting these intrusive calls, and sure, I can go through the steps, but why is it that consumers have to put up with this crap? This call came through on 616-613-2092.

26. They call constantly and say this is my second and final notice about my credit card but they still continue to call. This is the second time this week. When I wait to talk to someone and tell them I'm on the do not call list they hang up. Why do we sign up for the do not call list and they still call. Even these despicable politicians do it but of course they are exempt. They are all crooks.

• Sofar I have filed complain about Credit card Service 59 times and I have documented. FCC don't care and never respond. Why the people should not demand FCC to do their job?

• I agree with you Narvan I have done the same & continue to keep getting all these calls 3 & 4 times a day from these people it is Credit Card Services they just keep changing their #'s, I finally got it out of them, they are so rude & the offensive language that they use at you F this??? come on & have been reporting them with the FCC & nothing has been done to date.

27. Scammers/spammers/flim flammers! These guys need to choose a new game to play. They want to steal your credit card info and/or your bank routing info so they can clean out your bank accounts.

28. "LOWER INTEREST" on Caller iD. Another CREDIT CARD PHISHING SCAM. Do Not Answer; DO NOT talk to them. Just pick up/hang up without answering or press 'Ignore" on your cell if you have it.

Similar calls this week also from 616-613-2220 and 616-63-2079.

29. Got a phone call (2:36pm) from an out-of-state number that I didn't "know" or recognize.
    (Does this mean that they are involved in Interstate Fraud?)
    They, of course, left no message.
    As always, I didn't answer, but looked up the number here.

I am on the National Do-Not-Call List, and have been for over a couple of years now.
    (I guess this is our government at work for us.)

I'm going to http://www.fcc.gov/complaints
    AND to https://complaints.donotcall.gov/complaint/compla
    and see if that can get the government to work for me, and stop these calls.
    (Yes I will go through all those steps.) [I have also bookmarked these URL's.]
    I have also assigned a silent ringtone to this number. (I am up to 46 now.)
    We should all pile on.

30. These guys are trying to steal credit card numbers. Do not give them any information.
    Don't fall or trust any of their voices or whatever they tell you. Nobody calls you and ask for credit card number, NOBODY! If they do that, THEY ARE SCAM!

I usually just mess with them for few minutes and then I reveal them that I do not have any credit card debts and I know that they are scammers.

31. Today, i got automatic call from the phone number 616-613-2092. It was talking about final notice forcredit card but i do not have credit card or anything, I am foreign so I do not use bank here. I called the number back two times to talk to but noone did not answered. they do not say company name, it just say customer service.