Are You Receiving Unwanted Phone Calls From 1-513-562-1300

There Are Currently No Ratings
Based On: 8 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Call 513-562-1300 Report

Repeated calls

HELP! Has anybody else been receiving phone calls from this number. I have been receiving these types of calls everyday for the past few weeks…

This phone number keeps showing up on caller ID, not once but several time in one day…No message & NO ONE in Ohio do I know….

STOP THE CALLING! I don’t know if this is a spammer, but want people to be aware of this phone number & NOT to answer it at ALL!

Call Reporting Comments

• DISGUSTING… CALLED MULTIPLE ONE AFTER THE OTHER PRIVATE LANDLINE NOT PUBLISHED WHILE WE WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF A FAMILY CRISIS (THIS NUMBER NEVER WRINGS UNLES IT IS ONE OF 4 FAMILY MEMBERS WHO HAVE IT AS IT IS PRIVATE AND DO NOT CALL IS UP TO DATE

• I’m sorry, but most people posting here that are complaining have absolutely no clue as to what the National Do Not Call Registry is all about. It was never meant to STOP ALL CALLS. The DNC was only meant to reduce calls, but in no way limits many of the companies that are still allowed to call. I highly suggest getting informed & the only way to do that is go back & read all of the fine print on the DNC site. All surveys, political affiliations, & others are still legally allowed to call. Another thing, you can thank technology for all the dead air when you think no one is there the majority of the time. If you were NOT so impatient, many times there is someone there, but due to late connections you can’t hear them YET but they can hear you. Another thing, in most cases, the caller is not allowed to leave you a message. They have to talk to you personally as there are questions that need answering, & a voice machine is not going to provide that, so there’s no point in leaving a message. And finally, the person making the call is a real live person just trying to make a little bit of money in this disgusting economy where we no longer have jobs thanks to offshoring, outsourcing, credit checks that is simply a discrimination tactic to refuse jobs to qualified people, etc. These callers literally make pennies per hour, but ONLY if you listen to what their bosses have instructed them to say. If they can’t at least let you know why they are calling, hence hearing the entire script, they DO NOT GET PAID ANYTHING IN MOST INSTANCES. Truly, must you be that mean & cruel to deny people a paycheck when there aren’t many alternatives to finding work these days? I’d rather be kind & human by listening to someone’s script, spiel, offer, etc., & know that I am helping that person to receive a tiny bit of pay, than forcing them to go on government assistance. And finally, after listening to the person, you can always kindly ask to be put on their own company’s DNC list.

• My cell phone has a wonderful phone blocker. I have a zero tolerance policy and I block all spam on the first offense, no exception. This includes ALL charities, ALL politicians, etc. In addition, my default ringtone is silence, you only get a ringtone once your number is stored in my phone.

The only reason that I’m even visiting this site is to check whether or not a number is spam when they don’t leave a message. Now confirmed, this number is blocked, permanently. If you are a spammer, then you NEVER get off of that list for any reason. Even if you sold the number to my grandmother, it stays on the list. I love you grandma, but you now have the number of a spammer, if you want to call me, get a new number.

I’m posting this in case other people have these features and don’t know about them. Really, life is SO much better with ZERO unwanted calls. My goal here is simply to help put everyone in the industry out of a job. The DNC list is pointless, it’s just a list that confirms to politicians that your number is real. Technology at the consumer level is the solution.

• Mean & cruel to deny people a paycheck? Boo Hoo. Get over yourself. I pay for the phone so I will decide who to talk to. You can be the sucker who keeps them all in business.

• I have a call blocker that blocks calls by area code. My phone never rings, but the call blocker does track these jerks so I can see they tried once again & again & again. Once in a while, I look at the blocker and smile when I see activity like this.

• I would like to add my voice among the people are being harassed by this company MRS from Cincinnati OH.. We are getting calls from them every day. We do not answer them. Then they do something and all four of phones start beeping noise. I have to go to each room and turn them off. I am surprised that no one can do anything about it. Any suggestion is welcome. Karen & Saad, LA, CA.

MRSI – Marketing Research Services Inc. Both my Hubby and I are signed up to receive invitations to participate in a Smoker’s Panel here in Chicago. We get $25 cash and 8 plain white packs of no named cigarettes with numbers on them like "E5" and a colored dot sticker on the bottom (2 packs per color). We are given 4 sheets of questionnaires that we have to fill out after smoking enough of the cigarettes to answer a comparison likeness grading scale of 1-5, 1 being nothing like your regular brand and 5 being same as your regular brand. You have to grade compared to your brand you smoke such as: harshness, aftertaste, burn rate, if they went out the same or more or less than your regular brand, etc. After filling out the survey paper on one color, you call their toll free number and answer the questions by pushing the numbers that you wrote on the colored paper. After that call you will be instructed to "begin smoking the next pack".

• they make it impossible for you to block the calls and the calls are not for anybody living here….. additionaly the calls are not aboput an opinion pole at all ,they are really a collection hound who will drive you nuts. they call here about twice a day and the calls are nt for us at all… if I could find a lawyer to take a case I would start a class action lawsuit to break their bankroll for good…..thiosd groupe and others will call toi anger you about a relatives debts so you will call the relative to complain that you are being harassed for their debts. totally illeagle on their part but near impossible to stop them….. may they all loose every cent they ever earn from this nasty thieving enterprize………

• Sick of the calls from 512-562-1300, they call my home sometimes 2 to 3 times a day, plus late at night , they have called me 6 times in the last 3 days. this is not acceptable. I am going to file a complaint with my states attorney general .

• MRSI (Market Research Services Inc., Cincinnati,

should be brought to their senses regarding their

call center activities. If you have been harassed by them, send your complaint to:-

info@cincinnati.bbb.org

That Better Business Bureau, of which they are

a member, should hear your complaint.

Every harassed person should do this, NO EXCEPTION.

• Dear BBB,

Please add my name to the list of those who have been harassed by MRSI. I read online that this "business" is a member of your bureau. I have received calls twice daily for several weeks from 513-562-1300. This Sunday I received a call from that number at 5 minutes to 9:00 p.m., after having already received a call from the same number at 5:11 p.m. I don’t appreciate being harassed in my home daily, especially on a Sunday evening. If I wanted to answer this call, I would have done so 20 calls ago.

Thanks,