423-382-0076 Unwanted Calls and Complaints

There Are Currently No Ratings
Based On: 2 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Call Complaint

Too Many Calls

I get a call from this number 2-3 times a day and sometimes after 9 in the evening and it wakes us up while we are trying to sleep.

No message is ever left but when I looked it up on line, it is a “call center” I haven’t done business with anyone in TN and don’t know why they would be calling.

I want a complaint alleged against them and the next time they call I will let them know there is one and it is to stop.

All my numbers are on the DO NOT CALL LIST.

View or Post Comments

Is 423-382-0076 Making unwanted phone calls? Help other potential victims of fraud scams or do not call violations

User Options

See More Complaints View Comments File a New Complaint

Caller Options

User Comments

2 thoughts on “423-382-0076

1. I also keep getting call from this telephone number. I have called it back, the call went straight to a message saying to leave my message. I gave my telephone number, my complaint about the constant calls, (no one is on the line) and I REQUESTED they take my phone number out of their system and not call here again. I don't know if this will take care of the problem or not but we'll see.