Are You Receiving Unwanted Phone Calls From 1-301-223-0073

There Are Currently No Ratings
Based On: 3 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Call 301-223-0073 Report

Harrassment Calls

I am taking care of a dying woman and her phone rings 5 + times a day with this number, 301-223-0073, from Asset Acceptance for a prior renter.

It is very annoying and health threatening when these calls are constantly waking her.

They need to stop and I am looking into reporting them to the feds

More About 301-223-0073

Related Complaint: Asset Acceptance

Recent Phone Number Activity

Call Reporting Comments

• CALLS AND NO ONE THERE.

• They call me everyday, no message at work and cell phone. What can i do about this??

• Also calling repeatedly to my work number and no one is there when you answer. I wish I could block, but can’t at work.

• This phone number and one very similiar from the same company, constantly call two, five times a day and night everyday. The never leave a message, when I answer sometimes no one there or it is for someone I’ve never heard of. I’ve left numerous complaints with the FCC and am on the do not call list. These people are a harassing me and everyone they come in contact with. I don’t owe debt that I don’t already have agreements with, and if this company tried to legitimately collect I wouldn’t pay them due to their breech in civil ethics and business conduct.

• Call repeatedly to my work #. No one on other end. They need to STOP!!!