Are You Receiving Unwanted Phone Calls From 1-253-802-0308

There Are Currently No Ratings
Based On: 14 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Call 253-802-0308 Report

253-802-0308 - Swearing & cussing voice messages

I originally answered the call and asked the eastern sounding accented man “what dp you want?” Caller replied he was looking for a name I’ve never heard of. I told him to f off and stop calling me (I am currently in chemo treatment and very sick and have no sense of humor when being awaken by a b.s. phone call)

He than called back 6 times and left foul messages on my answering machine-f you, f you, f you etc.

We are on the do not call list-why is this guy still calling? What recourse is there?

Recent Phone Number Activity

Call Reporting Comments

• I went to the ds in oxford ms 10/08/13 my food was so Cold hard i just couldnt eat it drive throght time 21:05 pm im go call area director Anthony Wilson so happy his name on recipt food to high 7.72 cent

• Got a call from this number, and it was a guy trying to tell my that my computer was sending out distress signals and that I would need him to talk me through the process to prevent my computer from being attacked by spyware and malware and all sorts of other stuff. I had a little fun with it- played stupid, pretended I was very grateful for the help, then when told me to turn on my computer I suggested something else he could do with his phone.
    We get these calls once a month, and they only started when we bought our Toshiba. hmmm…

• hmmm…this reminds me of another place that called and claimed to be from microsoft sayin my computer was sending out problems to them and he needed to do remote access…me bein pretty net stupid I let him..he proceded to flirt with me when he saw my YIM pic…I got scared and cut the connection…it just had so many alarms goin off in my head… later he found me on facebook..he was reported for scamming and stalking..idk what became of him..but plz be aware..microsoft does NOT call you..they are hacking into your life…they will hack your computer..and steal your life…DO NOT LET THEM IN..If someone calls from microsoft..thank them for the alert and call microsoft yourself and report the person..

• I got a call from 1-253-802-0308 and answered and they hung up, but called back immediately. I answered again with a Hello very loudly on third Hello. A woman said BYE and hung up. A strange call for sure. I am sure they will call again, but I will not answer again.

• The foreign caller asked for my elderly mother by her correct name, so I pretended to be her. They were calling because there was a ‘problem with my computer’. I thanked them for calling but stated I didn’t have a computer. Their reply, "Oh my ****!" and hung up. I purchased Panasonic cordless land phones specifically for the call block feature. I highly recommend call block over reporting these scammers or cursing them. Fraudster won’t be calling us back.

• My parents got scammed by these people. They are elderly and the scammers convinced my mom that he was from MS and that they were aware of a large number of errors resident on her computer; and he was right, there always seemed to be a lot of errors on her machine, so his argument appeared knowledgeable of her problems. She gave them remote access to her PC and the OS serial numbers posted on the back of her desktop, on a sticker, so that they could “fix it”. The scammer then told her that he could fix her machine from the errors in it, but she would need to send him $149. When she protested, the scammer hung up, but not before he had introduced a virus onto her computer that jams it from passing beyond a password window.
    I told her to immediately change out all of her banking and credit card info, just in case the scammer had obtained that information. She will need to add a block to her SS# on the credit bureaus to stop illegitimate use of her identity. However, now I need to bust thru the virus that has her machine imprisoned. I’ve tried every conventional MS Windows XP means at boot up, but no matter what I try, the virus is able to stop me from recovering the system back to a pre-infected state.
    Does anyone have any suggestions how to break the scammer’s virus loop?

• Would like to know how this person got our number and would like for them to stop calling us. If this happens again we will go to our attorney.

• Call 877-434-5285 or 315-636-5875 from the same number they have been calling and request to be put on their do not call list.

• Just got a call from this number. He started talking about my computer being in trouble. I ask him where he was calling from and he said "you know New York…yes….center there in the city. Made me laugh I must admit. I hung up on him. He call me back immediately. Starting talking to me again and telling me to get in front of my computer he was going to help me with my Windows. I said what if I do not have Windows. He oh you have an Apple I can help you with that. At that time the fun was over. I told him not to call me anymore. Very pushy and gutsy to call back.

• lol..I like the way you handled that

• Receive this call occasionally, shown as "Fraudster." I do not answer and plan to report it to the FCC’s on-line complaint form.

• I have received one call from them so far. No message was left, but when I saw "Fraudster" on the caller ID — what the heck??

• They keep calling me. I have a very heavy accent. I was born in Brazil and live in US for many years. I served the US military and became american. I was their perfect target. But I am also their perfect mistake. I pretend that I don’t understand their English. I talk to them in Portuguese. I tell them that I have their infor mation and that I will give to the police. Next I will tell them that they don’t have a reason to call me because I have a Mac.

• Received a call from 253-802-0308. This is 3rd time they called spoke with heavy, heavy foreign accent could not understand them fully. But I think they wanted me to go to my computer and open up for them. I gave them
    a piece of my mind and hung up.
    they are definitely up too no good. Beware of these people.

• Yeah, they have called our number about 8 times today. I called them back to see who the heck they were and got a beeping like a busy signal.

• They are spoofing a false caller id. Call 877-434-5285 or 315-636-5875 from the same number they have been calling and request to be placed on their do not call list.

• I don’t care who they are ~ calling at 11:56 PM when it’s not an emergency is unacceptable!

• please ..these people are trying to hack into your computer…they are from a foreign country. I have cussed them until I am ashamed…they demand for me to go to my computer and take down my firewall…my hubby worked for a worldwide company (they need access to) I have called the police and filed a complaint..the phone company …and now the news…don’t fall for this we do not know you these people are…

• Are you kidding me?? This number just called my house @ 9:40 PM!! Really?????

• this number came thru as listed as Fraudster. Some man started to tell me something, and i told him i did not want to listen since it says this a listed to Fruadster, and he hung up.

• Yep, had fun with them today. I just recently left MS and this guy was stubborn, even after I’d called him out multiple times and told him he wasn’t with MS he kept slogging away. Key is to keep telling them they have the wrong information even when the information is correct. Ask what their username on the msusa domain (or some other plausible sounding domain name whatever they respond it will be wrong) and tell them it’s wrong. Tell them you have multiple internet connections, which IP is the suspicious traffic coming from? (It’ll be wrong)

• Ah, wish I’d known it was THEM. They just called here – west coast, 7:30 pm, I haven’t heard from those "Microsoft technicians" for well over a year. Last time I pretended I was on "my son’s" computer and acted very worried I had done something terrible. The woman kept giving me instructions which I pretended to follow …. but insisted I was so upset I kept pushing the wrong keys. To shorten the story, I kept her going for about 7 or 8 minutes as her voice got more and more shrill, saying "Ma’am, I’m trying to help you but you MUST calm down and listen to me!". She finally hung up on me.