Rite Aid Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: John T. Standley - President, CEO
Corp Website: riteaid.com

Rite Aid Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Rite Aid Complaint

Is Rite Aid a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Pharmacy / Drugstores Directory ListingRite Aid Corporation Listing

24 hour pharmacy dispensing pain meds only after 7 am

I went into the so called 24 hour RiteAid Pharmacy in Smokey Point WA at around 1 a.m. with a pain med Rx. When I submitted the Rx the pharmacist informed me that I would have to come back at 7 a.m. to pick the pain med because that was their so called policy for pain meds. Now mind you I have been to MANY 24 hour pharmacies over the years and the reason they are called 24 hour pharmacies is because they offer full pharmacy service no matter what time of day or night.

RiteAid is currently getting away with false advertising Stating that their pharmacy is 24 hours. 24 hour pharmacies do not limit dispensing pain meds only after 7 a.m. Plus nowhere does RiteAid post this BS policy anywhere in their stores or advertising. This is illegal, it is false advertising, and it is bait and switch. The reason they don’t disclose this “policy” is because they do not want to loose any business. RiteAid would rather we customers waste our time and money to come into their 24 hour pharmacies only to be turned away till 7 a.m. with the hopes that they can hang on to our Rx and that the customer won’t go else where.

When a person is in need to medication, they come into a 24 hour pharmacy to get it filled NOW. Not to be told “you’ll have to make yet another trip to our store to have the Rx filled after 7 a.m.” Plus this policy makes absolutely no sense whatsoever and it is against state law.

Rite Aid – 17226 Smokey Point Blvd Arlington, WA 98223 |  360-657-4410

25 Most Recent Rite Aid Complaints

Consumer Comments For Rite Aid

• I have had numerous issues with the SAME person at Rite Aid in Cambridge MD, Once she gave me wrong medication and the only reason I knew was when my husband told me how much I knew that was incorrect. Another time I left ER with my son who was screaming in pain drove 25 minutes to rite aid to pick up meds she told me they just open 45 minutes ago she wasn’t a miracle worker. The last incident I had to take my mother in law to doctor her blood pressure was so high she couldn’t even walk so doctor called a pill in for her to take to lower her blood pressure. I went in to pick it up and she told me it would be 2 hours before it was ready I was not the only one waiting on a prescription, I have NEVER heard of anyone taking so long, then when I asked her to print me the prescription out because it was sent electronically she told me it wasn’t there doctor had not sent it which was a LIE

• I made a phone call to Rite AID employee on 1400 Broadway in Oakland on the afternoon of December 5th, 2013 telling her that I had ordered medication a few days a go, is if ready for me to pick up now? The woman that pick up the phone said yes "you can come now. "When you got to the store I will fill it up for you". But I got to Rite AID the other woman that served me said we have to call your doctor and your insurance." I said why I was told to come in and we will fill it up for you they said. I got so mad that I said some bad word to one of the employees. Now they file a sue against me that I can not go to Rite AID anymore. I want viewers to think for a minute that one Rite AID said to me I can come to get my meds, when got to the store the other said we call this or call that. I just me very sick I have to transferred my prescription to Walgreens Store now. I believed they are being unprofessional and disrespectful to me.