Rite AidFiled Under: Pharmacy / Drugstores
Corporate Name: Rite Aid Corporation
30 Hunter Lane
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania 17011
Contact: John T. Standley - President, CEO
Most Recent Rite Aid Complaints
#1 - Forcing one to show ID for OTC sinus meds
Our local Rite-Aid is forcing people to show ID for OTC meds and saying to people that it is the law. I personally spoke to several pharmacists at other businesses and they told me there is no such law. The only thing that exists is if you want meds that have the old(original) ingredients still in them. You then get a card for that med and take it to the pharmacy and they sell it to you with proper ID.
I attempted to purchase Alka-seltzer allergy caps and they wanted ID or no sale.
They are doing this to everyone.
I feel this is a clear example of discrimination. I can go to any other business, such as CVS or Wal-mart and they don’t require ID. Who are they to dictate what requires ID or not?
Older Rite Aid Reviews / Complaints
More Pharmacy / Drugstores Companies With Complaints Filed
- CVSI stopped by the CVS pharmacy on Cypress Parkway in Poinciana FL in front...
- Downtown PharmacyThe pharmacy : ” downtown pharmacy” 60 n. 13th st, san jose ca...
- Express Scriptsexpress scripts filled a wrong prescription and charged 558 dollars. to my HRA...
- Medco Health SolutionsMedco/Express Scripts claims to be a service oriented mail order pharmacy. It appears...
- Shoppers Drug MartI was approached and cornered by both the Store owner and Manager and...
- WalgreensI filled my prescriptions at Walgreen for years and now they refuse to...
- CVS CaremarkCVS Silverscript is a disaster and and an unorganized scam from what I...