Rite Aid Complaints & Reviews

Rite Aid Reports

Most Recent Rite Aid Complaints

Is Rite Aid a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Pharmacy / Drugstores Directory ListingRite Aid Corporation Listing

Spend your money if you want the worst customer service ever!

Upon one of my many weekly visits to Rite Aid store #004426 in Roseville MI I proceeded to the beer isle for my purchase then to the register. Cashier appeared unfriendly as I greeted up she rung up by purchase scanned my plenty card as I handed her my valid Michigan drivers license (must be 21 or over, which I’m 31, for purchase) she looked at it then look at me and said this is not you. I questioned her to repeat she stated that she was 5’6 and my license listed I was 5’6 but in her opinion I wasn’t as tall as she.

I then stated to her that in fact that was me on my license and it was valid that I’m over the age of 21 to make my beer purchase. I also proceeded to display my valid cpl license which also has my picture and dob just to try and prove my identity. She still proclaimed I wasn’t me.

At this point I now demanded a manager, she actually was the manager her name was Shirley. I asked for the store manager information and made a complaint. As I called to make my complaint I watched as a younger Caucasian couple make purchase of wine coolers, she never ID them.

Not only do I feel racially profiled but discriminated against. As I stated before I’ve been to this location numerous of times because I live in the community shopping at this location weekly making the same purchase and more. Never have I had this issue.

As for the pharmacy, they are rude and slow when I picked up my son prescription she gave me a owned amount which I shouldn’t had because of my sons insurance plan covering prescription. I told the tech that was inaccurate she walked away and laid my prescription on the counter then another tech came to the window and confirmed my insurance finally giving me the prescription. As a medical billing and coding specialist, the first thing one suppose to do is verify insurance eligibility. Seem like someone isn’t doing their job.

I’m never stop here again and all my prescriptions will now be sent to the community Walgreens which is a little further but worth the drive.

Rite Aide – 25996 Gratiot Ave Roseville MI 48066 | 586-774-1070

Most Recent Rite Aid Reviews

Consumer Comments For Rite Aid

• Roger Culwell

I think it’s all about control, they want to control the people, more controlling spirit’s in the world today than ever, you either got to act and talk, and do like them, or your n outcast, I am so sick of these spirit’s the government want’s to control us, every body want’s to tell us what to do, and if I got a machine, telling me this med. is not lowering my blood pressure, don’t you call me a liar, just because you need to order some thing else instead of the cheapest thing you can find. if you ever had a stroke you wouldn’t want another one either, and the machine don’t lie, let me ask you this how come when I take the pill, I have taken for year’s, the machine say’s it’s down, but when I take one of these new one’s you insist I take it don’t go down at all only up, and you act like I am crazy, it’s eithee one of two thing’s your either trying to kill me or make more money, and don’t tell me ya’ll don’t do that a greedy pharm. murdered my wife at Bapt. hospital pharm. in 97 and a lot of other’s from cutting the chemo, so don’t tell me you don’t do your own thing.

• Roger Culwell

I have been out of insulin for 5 day’s, I called last sunday, they said your prescription run’s out today, well I am trying to get it today, not tomorrow, they say they will call the dr. first thing Monday morning, so I call the dr. office about 12 and no fax from rite aide, so I go two more day’s with out insulin, [ not a narc. I don’t take them, INSULIN, well it’s been 5 day’s going on six, I called the dr. again at nine this morning and she faxed it in, well still not heard from rite aide, yesterday they wanted me to come and pick up my needle’s why do I need needle’s if I have no insulin, and I have two toe’s in bad shape, and still no insulin, I had a stroke because all BP med’s don’t work the same, but they pretty much said I was crazy, and I was checking my BP and the one pill wouldn’t bring it down, but the one would, I am just sick of it, been doing business with them for year’s but something has changed here, well it’s Friday nearly and still know insulin, not heard from rite aide, and when I do, one tezt say’s your prescription’s are ready and an hour later we are sorry we are out of your med, they try to make you make a dozen trip when one should do it, it’s just gotten crazy, and if I die or lose toe’s or part of a foot guess who’s going to get sued, it’s crazy now and they try to make you think it’s you. Smithville TN. Rite Aide

• Roger Culwell

I have been out of insulin for 5 day’s, I called last sunday, they said your prescription run’s out today, well I am trying to get it today, not tomorrow, they say they will call the dr. first thing Monday morning, so I call the dr. office about 12 and no fax from rite aide, so I go two more day’s with out insulin, [ not a narc. I don’t take them, INSULIN, well it’s been 5 day’s going on six, I called the dr. again at nine this morning and she faxed it in, well still not heard from rite aide, yesterday they wanted me to come and pick up my needle’s why do I need needle’s if I have no insulin, and I have two toe’s in bad shape, and still no insulin, I had a stroke because all BP med’s don’t work the same, but they pretty much said I was crazy, and I was checking my BP and the one pill wouldn’t bring it down, but the one would, I am just sick of it, been doing business with them for year’s but something has changed here, well it’s Friday nearly and still know insulin, not heard from rite aide, and when I do, one tezt say’s your prescription’s are ready and an hour later we are sorry we are out of your med, they try to make you make a dozen trip when one should do it, it’s just gotten crazy, and if I die or lose toe’s or part of a foot guess who’s going to get sued, it’s crazy now and they try to make you think it’s you Smithville TN. Rite Aide

• Jill Johsnon

I have had numerous issues with the SAME person at Rite Aid in Cambridge MD, Once she gave me wrong medication and the only reason I knew was when my husband told me how much I knew that was incorrect. Another time I left ER with my son who was screaming in pain drove 25 minutes to rite aid to pick up meds she told me they just open 45 minutes ago she wasn’t a miracle worker. The last incident I had to take my mother in law to doctor her blood pressure was so high she couldn’t even walk so doctor called a pill in for her to take to lower her blood pressure. I went in to pick it up and she told me it would be 2 hours before it was ready I was not the only one waiting on a prescription, I have NEVER heard of anyone taking so long, then when I asked her to print me the prescription out because it was sent electronically she told me it wasn’t there doctor had not sent it which was a LIE

• poch yong

I made a phone call to Rite AID employee on 1400 Broadway in Oakland on the afternoon of December 5th, 2013 telling her that I had ordered medication a few days a go, is if ready for me to pick up now? The woman that pick up the phone said yes "you can come now. "When you got to the store I will fill it up for you". But I got to Rite AID the other woman that served me said we have to call your doctor and your insurance." I said why I was told to come in and we will fill it up for you they said. I got so mad that I said some bad word to one of the employees. Now they file a sue against me that I can not go to Rite AID anymore. I want viewers to think for a minute that one Rite AID said to me I can come to get my meds, when got to the store the other said we call this or call that. I just me very sick I have to transferred my prescription to Walgreens Store now. I believed they are being unprofessional and disrespectful to me.