Rite-Aid Reviews

Rite-Aid Reports

Most Recent Rite-Aid Complaints

Is Rite-Aid a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Pharmacy / Drugstores Directory ListingRite Aid Corporation Listing

Was The Rite-Aid Pharmacist So Desperate For A Better Look?

How Much is Dignity Worth? I was in the drive thru to drop off my daughter’s prescription. The lady at the window went and asked the pharmacist something and came back to the window, since my daughter was almost out of her medication, I wanted to wait for it to be filled. She told me I was to park and come inside for about 15 min. What? I have never been asked to do this before? I asked her again to repeat the instructions. She told me the Pharmacist instructed her to tell me to park, and come in for 15 min. Needing my daughters medicine, I was willing to do anything! So I pulled around the building, parked, went inside the building and stood by the pharmacy for about 10-12 min.

Finally the lady called my daughter’s name. I went to the register expecting to retrieve my daughter’s medicine. I was told, “The Pharmacist says ‘no medicine today, come back tomorrow.'” Excuse me? I asked the lady to repeat what she had said. She told me, “I hate it when he does this!” Then she repeated what the Pharmacist had told her to say.

I felt violated. I felt like this man violated my dignity, my privacy, yes in a way, I felt emotionally raped. I was in a pubic place and I could not scream at him the bile I felt coming up the back of my throat. I know that you are on hidden cameras in Rite-aid, especially in the pharmacy department. This man just wanted to get a better view of me personally. I felt so personally violated. By the way, ladies, those are full length cameras in EVERY department. I Just wanted to be violently ill.

With the admission of the lady that this is not the first time he has done this to someone, I truly feel like we should get together and file a class action suit against Rite-aid for keeping his voyeuristic, sadistic, racist, (I forgot to mention I am an Ebony Queen) worthless behind as a Pharmacist in their employ, I further believe that we should be able to sue the State of GA for allowing such an individual from becoming in such a position of authority. What if it was a child he was ordering around? “Come into the booth and take off your pants so I can give you your flu shot.” How do we know? What child would know to tell? What parent would believe that a respected Rite-aid Pharmacist would EVER do such a thing?

Rite-aid of Thomasville, GA is hiding a worthless scumbag dressed up in a Pharmacist Coat!

Rite-Aid of Thomasville, GA #01692 – 301 Broad Street Thomasville, GA 31792 United States

Most Recent Reviews About Rite-Aid

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Rite-Aid

• Roger Culwell

I think it’s all about control, they want to control the people, more controlling spirit’s in the world today than ever, you either got to act and talk, and do like them, or your n outcast, I am so sick of these spirit’s the government want’s to control us, every body want’s to tell us what to do, and if I got a machine, telling me this med. is not lowering my blood pressure, don’t you call me a liar, just because you need to order some thing else instead of the cheapest thing you can find. if you ever had a stroke you wouldn’t want another one either, and the machine don’t lie, let me ask you this how come when I take the pill, I have taken for year’s, the machine say’s it’s down, but when I take one of these new one’s you insist I take it don’t go down at all only up, and you act like I am crazy, it’s eithee one of two thing’s your either trying to kill me or make more money, and don’t tell me ya’ll don’t do that a greedy pharm. murdered my wife at Bapt. hospital pharm. in 97 and a lot of other’s from cutting the chemo, so don’t tell me you don’t do your own thing.

• Roger Culwell

I have been out of insulin for 5 day’s, I called last sunday, they said your prescription run’s out today, well I am trying to get it today, not tomorrow, they say they will call the dr. first thing Monday morning, so I call the dr. office about 12 and no fax from rite aide, so I go two more day’s with out insulin, [ not a narc. I don’t take them, INSULIN, well it’s been 5 day’s going on six, I called the dr. again at nine this morning and she faxed it in, well still not heard from rite aide, yesterday they wanted me to come and pick up my needle’s why do I need needle’s if I have no insulin, and I have two toe’s in bad shape, and still no insulin, I had a stroke because all BP med’s don’t work the same, but they pretty much said I was crazy, and I was checking my BP and the one pill wouldn’t bring it down, but the one would, I am just sick of it, been doing business with them for year’s but something has changed here, well it’s Friday nearly and still know insulin, not heard from rite aide, and when I do, one tezt say’s your prescription’s are ready and an hour later we are sorry we are out of your med, they try to make you make a dozen trip when one should do it, it’s just gotten crazy, and if I die or lose toe’s or part of a foot guess who’s going to get sued, it’s crazy now and they try to make you think it’s you. Smithville TN. Rite Aide

• Roger Culwell

I have been out of insulin for 5 day’s, I called last sunday, they said your prescription run’s out today, well I am trying to get it today, not tomorrow, they say they will call the dr. first thing Monday morning, so I call the dr. office about 12 and no fax from rite aide, so I go two more day’s with out insulin, [ not a narc. I don’t take them, INSULIN, well it’s been 5 day’s going on six, I called the dr. again at nine this morning and she faxed it in, well still not heard from rite aide, yesterday they wanted me to come and pick up my needle’s why do I need needle’s if I have no insulin, and I have two toe’s in bad shape, and still no insulin, I had a stroke because all BP med’s don’t work the same, but they pretty much said I was crazy, and I was checking my BP and the one pill wouldn’t bring it down, but the one would, I am just sick of it, been doing business with them for year’s but something has changed here, well it’s Friday nearly and still know insulin, not heard from rite aide, and when I do, one tezt say’s your prescription’s are ready and an hour later we are sorry we are out of your med, they try to make you make a dozen trip when one should do it, it’s just gotten crazy, and if I die or lose toe’s or part of a foot guess who’s going to get sued, it’s crazy now and they try to make you think it’s you Smithville TN. Rite Aide

• Jill Johsnon

I have had numerous issues with the SAME person at Rite Aid in Cambridge MD, Once she gave me wrong medication and the only reason I knew was when my husband told me how much I knew that was incorrect. Another time I left ER with my son who was screaming in pain drove 25 minutes to rite aid to pick up meds she told me they just open 45 minutes ago she wasn’t a miracle worker. The last incident I had to take my mother in law to doctor her blood pressure was so high she couldn’t even walk so doctor called a pill in for her to take to lower her blood pressure. I went in to pick it up and she told me it would be 2 hours before it was ready I was not the only one waiting on a prescription, I have NEVER heard of anyone taking so long, then when I asked her to print me the prescription out because it was sent electronically she told me it wasn’t there doctor had not sent it which was a LIE

• poch yong

I made a phone call to Rite AID employee on 1400 Broadway in Oakland on the afternoon of December 5th, 2013 telling her that I had ordered medication a few days a go, is if ready for me to pick up now? The woman that pick up the phone said yes "you can come now. "When you got to the store I will fill it up for you". But I got to Rite AID the other woman that served me said we have to call your doctor and your insurance." I said why I was told to come in and we will fill it up for you they said. I got so mad that I said some bad word to one of the employees. Now they file a sue against me that I can not go to Rite AID anymore. I want viewers to think for a minute that one Rite AID said to me I can come to get my meds, when got to the store the other said we call this or call that. I just me very sick I have to transferred my prescription to Walgreens Store now. I believed they are being unprofessional and disrespectful to me.