John Henry Shiffner Complaints, Reports, and Who is Information

John Henry Shiffner Profile

Filed Under: Last Name (S)
Name (AKA): John Henry Shiffner Jr.
Address: Pensacola, Florida
Phone: 850-758-6920
Email: johnshiffner@gmail.com

Ratings and Damage Reports

Currently No Reports of Damages.File A John Henry Shiffner ComplaintThere Are Currently No Ratings
Based On: 8 Reviews / Complaints

Warn Others About John Henry Shiffner By Sharing

Somebody Needs To Stop Him

John Henry shiffner Jr is a con artist. I know this because I was took by him. He says he us getting a big settlement from BP and social security! He also claims to be a firefighter ! Neither is true. He is married to me in Alabama and moved to south Carolina in may 2014 and married another girl while still legally married to me which he was arrested on bigamy in Oct.

He lies his way thru life and uses women to live. He has a child with him but yet he owes over 65,000 in child support for 6 other kids. Yes since he took me for a lot of time, money and pure hell, I have had him fully investigated. He is not who he says he is!

Plz if u know someone dating this man plz let them read this. I could tell so much more but I’m just done with the whole situation. I just want a divorce! Oh he also uses the excuse he is dying of cancer but when I pushed that issue with him seeing a cancer doctor he wouldn’t go! So I’m sure that is bullshit too! If u happen to know him.

Give me an address so I can get a divorce!

View Comments About John Henry Shiffner