Denise Butler Complaints, Reports, and Who is Information

Denise Butler Profile

Filed Under: Last Name (B)
Name (AKA): David Mangrum

$1,405.00

There Are Currently No Ratings
Based On: 3 Reviews / Complaints

Warn Others About Denise Butler By Sharing

Denise Butler - I answered a post for an RV on Craigslist.. turns out to be a fraud... don't be next~

Here is what i received… SO I googled them!

From: Denise
Date: February 25, 2013, 6:44:16 PM MST
Subject: Re: Ultra Light 2OO8 R-Vision Trail Cruiser TC23QB Fully Loaded

Hi,

First of all I want to thank you for your interest for my camper (2008 R-Vision Trail Cruiser TC23QB). I sell it at this price ($1,950 – this is my bottom price) because i just finished the divorce with my husband. The camper is fully paid off, clean title. I have title in hand. I bought it since new and has been garage kept. This is a nice and clean camper. It is light weight and can be towed with many smaller 6-cyl vehicles. No pets, no leaks and no smoking inside this camper. This camper is ready to use!

This camper is great and has no dings, dents, or scratches. The divorce has finished 6 months ago and the camper is mine now. After the divorce I was forced to buy a new house. Following the financial crisis I can’t afford to pay the bank and I decided to sell the camper. As you can see from the pictures, it’s in excellent condition.

I’m very busy with my job and I’m out of town right now so I can’t meet in person with you so this is the reason why I chose to sell my camper over the Internet. From the beginning you have to know that for the payment I request only secure pay. I prefer the payment to be done using eBay services (I will receive the payment only after you receive and inspect the camper and only if you agree to buy it). We will use a safe payment method because I am affiliated with eBay and I have a purchase protection account. The bottom price for this camper is $1,950. I will pay for shipping and handling (the loan of my previous buyer didn’t get approved, so, there won’t be any additional shipping costs). If you are interested in buying it please provide me your full name and address for shipping so I can initiate the deal through eBay. I will wait your answer (if you are interested to buy) very soon.

Kind regards,

Denise

I emailed EVV.KREN@gmail.com for info on 3 beautiful RV’s… I google everyone as we have had this issue before.. with another scammer. ALWAYS CHECK!! I will be submitting info to BBB and FBI databases.

View Comments About Denise Butler
View More Denise Butler Complaints
File A New Denise Butler Complaint

User Comments

43 Comments on "Denise Butler"

I just flagged another camper that this person had on craigslist listing a 2008 r vision travel trailer for 1850.00 using the same email address. They just listed the Camper 7 days ago. I flagged it to be removed. I thought something was wrong with the price they were asking glad I always research items before contacting individuals or I would have made a mistake in even writing them.
Thanks!!!!

I just emailed the person and after the response, I realized that it was just to good to be true! I googled the email address, after I emailed her my name and address, but that is ok. She cannot get much from that! Thank you EVERYONE for posting this and allowing me to not go through with this scam!!

She’s still up to it…BEWARE. We were very interested but thankful your your posts. This is what she sent me after I emailed expressing interest in her Craigslist ad… Hi, First of all I want to thank you for your interest for my mower (2009 John Deere ZTrak Pro Z850A Hydrostatic 31hp Commercial Zero Turn Lawnmower). I sell it at this price ($1,900 – this is my bottom price) because i just finished the divorce with my husband. This mower is powered by a 31hp Kawasaki Engine, and has Hydrostatic Transmissions. It runs PERFECT in EVERY WAY, it has TONS… Read more »

I just found this site after looking at this ad on Craigslist. Good thing too because I was interested but not now. Thank you for providing this info/site.

NOTE: near the bottom of this phony invoice you will find the Agent name: Carl Westfall of Dalton GA who has a criminal record. Congratulations, the item – 2008 R-Vision Trail Cruiser TC23QB is yours – Please pay now! Invoice for VPP Transaction Case ID 87W5C233M4W41 between Denise Butler, as the Seller and Daniel ****, as the Buyer. Please follow our instructions to complete the transaction safely. Seller Information: First Name:Denise Last Name:Butler Address:220 Park St City:Ellington State:MO Zip:63638 Country:United States Buyer Information: First Name:Daniel Last Name:****** Address:*********** City:Roseville State:CA Zip:95678 Country:United States Transaction Details: Case ID:87W5C233M4W41 Date:04/02/2013 Status:Payment Pending… Read more »
"She’s" still at it. I started the email exchange last night and it’s continued today. I was suspicious from the beginning because of the price and the broken English, but the story was plausible and the eBay protection was a nice touch. Mine was a craigslist posting in Charlottesville, VA which is easily in driving distance and I kept saying I wanted to see it. Obviously, I just googled "her" email address and I found this site. I appreciated it so much I thought I should add to it and say "she’s" still active. Thanks for the communications!
****this is also a scam, http://longisland.craigslist.org/rvd/3619803887.h…! ****Hey there, My name is Cassidy, I’m happy to see you are interested in my RV. Let me give you a few details about it. The RV is in very good shape, never been involved in any accidents, no known electrical or mechanical issues. The odometer shows 118000 miles. I legally own a clear title, no liens or loans, under my name. I wanted to sell it at its Blue Book value but without any luck so I changed up my mind and reduced the price at $2.600. I got divorced recently this is… Read more »

I almost feel for the same scam from "Karen Daniels". I was at western union and something told me to just type in her address. I’m glad i did. She was selling her 2005 Honda Civic EX for $2500. It only had 34000 miles on it. I thought wow! Great timing. I’m glad i found this before I too got scanned.

Thanks for posting – I too found the add on Craigs list for Corvallis Oregon – and then she sends me a Ebay bill to western union $2000 to Sweden!
Heads up – thank you google for your people search!

Sadly, we didn’t see these posts as we of course trusted what we had seen on Craig’s List & then on ebay. I’m now out $2K plus western union charges but am following up w/ebay w/all of the documentation I have for purchasing a class c motor home from Denise. I should have picked up on her use of English as there were several mistakes; has anyone above contacted the police dept in Mo? Or anyone else?

sorry bastards tried to get me on a 2005 honda civic

There is a motorcycle on there now and it have that same exact address on there I’m glad I google the address

WOW!!!! My husband and I just got a reply for the same camper about an hour ago. Once communication via email was made and the "letter" came through, I tried to find the ad on Craigslist to show a family member that wanted to see it…guess what – it wasn’t available anymore so i googled the little bit of camper information I remembered and BAM – that’s when I found this site with all of your stories. We could have easily become her next suckers as we were so excited about getting this "GREAT DEAL".

Thank you for posting this up , I was going to buy a 2007 Nissan Altima from her for only $2,200 . I thought the deal was too good to be true . I was going to travel all the way from Texas . Luckily my husband likes to google everything & discovered this.

Same here I offered to come in person to pick up a motorcycle and she said she was to busy to meet me and that I need to pay my deposit it was just to good to be true she almost got me to I’m really glad we have google.

We inquired about this camper too. got the same replys as many of you. figured it was a scam as the engish is a bit broken and just plain wierd.

If u are dumb enough to fall for such a scam, u deserve to lose your money. "A FOOL AND HIS/HER MONEY ARE SOON PARTED!" And NO, there is no magic god that will punish anyone…you **** brain-dead MORON. That is nothing more than wishful thinking of extremely gullible & brainwashed idiots! I see why u are such a dumb-****!!!

I, too, have exchanged emails with this individual, who calls herself "Karen" regarding a 2005 Jeep Rubicon on Craigslist. Her emails were nearly identical to the ones descibed in the formal complaint. After I received the second message about the Jeep, I became suspicious because I could no longer locate the ad on Craigslist. I replied to her and explained that I wanted to see the images again, but couldn’t locate the ad and I needed to vehicle identification number so I could order a CarFax report. I have yet to hear back from Karen. I googled her email address… Read more »

"KAREN" is at it again and now in Florida. I am afraid that others are not as diligent as we are in researching this info. She sure makes it sound like a AWESOME DEAL. As always if it seems to be to good to be true it probably is NOT!!! She is now claiming that she works out of town and is not available for me to look at the vehicle. How ironic is that?! Please let’s get the word out about this seller.

I also almost fell for the same scam on the Jeep Rubicon! Thank You so much for the information and I can’t believe people can sleep at night preying on people like that! eBay should send their lawyers after them for using their logos and trying to affiliate them to these scams!

Thanks You so Much, I almost bought the same camper on craigslist from her. THANK THANK THANK THANK U.

Thanks for posting, I almost bit on the 2005 Jeep wrangler for 2000. Yahoo search brought me here. Lousy phishing post ruin craigslist. grrrr.

So yesterday we got more emails. We have reported them to the real eBay and have reported it as phishing to Google. First got an official looking email from "eBay" (more later on this). Then one signed from "Denise Butler" but the name says "Denise Roxi" asking if we got the "eBay" email. A few excerpts from the "eBay" email: Seller Information: First Name: Denise Last Name: Butler Address: 220 Park St City: Ellington State:MO Zip:63638 Country: United States Then there were instructions to go to the nearest Western Union office and end payment. They instructed that the payment receipt… Read more »

I am emailing her now even though I now know it is a scam. no funds involved. I will travel to inspect camper and will pay cash but I keep getting the eBay contract to pay gibberish.Do not fall for this!! Can’t wait for next response! I will string her along as long as long as I can and hopefully **** slap her in person!!!

Thanks for your posting. We found the ad on Louisville KY craigslist. Thought it sounded like a really good deal. Here is the text of her emails: First of all I want to thank you for your interest for my camper (2007 Trail Cruiser 191). I sell it at this price ($1,900 – this is my bottom price) because i just finished the divorce with my husband. The camper is fully paid off, clean title. I have title in hand. I bought it since new and has been garage kept. This is a nice and clean camper. It is light… Read more »

I received this exact same correspondence. Just 2 days ago after I had responded to a Louisville Craigslist ad. How do we report this so that others do not get scammed?

When the deal appears too good to be true; do your due dilligence or part with your money. This is a phishing add. All the wording and method of keeping distance etc. is the way phishers do it. IF they’re using EBay, then it would be listed on EBay…..EBay does not facilitate such transactions.
I’m having fun playing with the person now and will eventually cyber-****-slap the person on the other end.

Again, thanks for posting! Contacted her this am, then decided to google the email address!!

answered an ad for a 2007 ezgo golf cart also for $1900 on craigslist. Received reply from Jennifer Davis 220 Park St Ellington MO email address dvis.jen@gmail.com. email was almost exactly like the one for the camper. I assume this is a scam also. Just thought I would post another email address and name that they are using. Thank you all for posting I could have made a very expensive error in judgement. Happy Holidays

All of these are scams. Look for the 2OO7 (using O instead of zero) Dec 10 – Flawless 2OO7 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL – $2200 general – by dealer img Dec 10 – 2OO7 Kawasaki Brute Force 75Oi 4×4 – $1800 sporting goods – by dealer img Dec 9 – Flawless 2OO7 Nissan Altima 3.5 SL – $2200 general – by dealer img Dec 9 – 2OO7 Kawasaki Brute Force 75Oi 4×4 – $1800 sporting goods – by dealer img Dec 6 – 2OO7 Kawasaki Brute Force 75Oi 4×4 – $1800 sporting goods – by dealer img Dec 6 –… Read more »

CAMPER IS A SCAM!!!!!