Nancy Anderson Complaints, Reports, and Who is Information

Nancy Anderson Profile

Filed Under: Last Name (A)
Address: , Colorado

Ratings and Damage Reports

Currently No Reports of Damages.File A Nancy Anderson ComplaintThere Are Currently No Ratings
Based On: 2 Reviews / Complaints

Warn Others About Nancy Anderson By Sharing

Nancy Anderson - Same Game beware

Thanks for the January complaint. I knew better that this sounded too good to be true. Apparently she is up to the same divorce story but new name. Beware! Don’t trust!

This was actually through email…

Hi,

First of all I want to thank you for your interest for my mower (2009 John Deere ZTrak Pro Z850A Hydrostatic 31hp Commercial Zero Turn Lawnmower). I sell it at this price ($1,900 – this is my bottom price) because i just finished the divorce with my husband. This mower is powered by a 31hp Kawasaki Engine, and has Hydrostatic Transmissions.

It runs PERFECT in EVERY WAY, it has TONS of POWER and SPEED and only 209 hours on the meter! It has a 72″ deck with Push Button Height Adjustment, Push Button Deck Kill/Engage, Seat Belt, Rops, Cup Holder, Fuel Guage, and Adjustable Seat. Tires are in EXCELLENT condition as well.

This mower is in great condition and ready to go to work. The divorce has finished 6 months ago and the mower is mine now. After the divorce I was forced to buy a new house. Following the financial crisis I can’t afford to pay the bank and I decided to sell the mower.

As you can see from the pictures, it’s in excellent condition.

I’m very busy with my job and I’m out of town right now so I can’t meet in person with you so this is the reason why I chose to sell my mower over the Internet. From the beginning you have to know that for the payment I request only secure pay. I prefer the payment to be done using eBay services (I will receive the payment only after you receive and inspect the mower and only if you agree to buy it). We will use a safe payment method because I am affiliated with eBay and I have a purchase protection account. The bottom price for this mower is $1,900. I will pay for shipping and handling (the loan of my previous buyer didn’t get approved, so, there won’t be any additional shipping costs).

If you are interested in buying it please provide me your full name and address for shipping so I can initiate the deal through eBay. I will wait your answer (if you are interested to buy) very soon.

Kind regards,
Nancy Anderson

View Comments About Nancy Anderson
View More Nancy Anderson Complaints
File A New Nancy Anderson Complaint

User Comments

• trying the same thing on the backhoe,i think she will be caught soon.jerr

• She is doing it in Mississippi I’m happy I researched her before sending anything

• She has the same backhoe on craiglist. 2006 Case for 9100.00. I did the same thing by calling Ebay. They told me it was a scam. After writing and asking why Ebay had no listing for this item in their data bases the emails stopped and the Ebay page she sent me (which I assume was fake) was immediately gone. Sneaky but with a little common sense its really a pretty stupid way to try and scam.

• She is doing this in Vermont now.. Trying to sell me a john deer zero turn, 35hp, 70 in deck, 209 hours for $1,900! i knew this was way to low of a price so I check her name, and found this site. Thanks for the heads up. Oh her story was she just got devorced, and was selling her husbands mower f.y.i The ebay story was the same as well.

• Cheyrl Longtin is doing the exact same thing!!

• I had the same experience with her. Same excavator. I did not fall for it either.

• I was going to buy a 2006 case backhoe for her .but when I got my ebay email ,went to check if it was from ebay and it was not so I called ebay .