Nationwide Vision Reviews

Nationwide Vision Ratings

Nationwide Vision Reports

Most Recent Nationwide Vision Complaints

Is Nationwide Vision a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Optometrist Services Directory ListingNationwide Vision Laser & Medical Eye Centers Listing

PRODUCT DECIT

I purchased two pair of eyeglasses to take advantage of one of Nationwide’s famous offers. I wore one pair until they got damaged and when I switched to the second pair, there was something terribly wrong with the right lens.

When I went back to Nationwide to see what the problem was, they said that the scratch resistant Teflon coating I paid extra for was damaged by exposure to heat. The entire lens has a wavy appearance on it and I cannot see through the lens at all. I stored this second pair in my air conditioned home so this didn’t make sense at all. If, in fact, that is what happens to the protective coating, it should have been evident on both lenses, not just one of them. The manager also told me that they no longer use the lab that made my lens so there was nothing they could do about it. Compounded excuses.

Additionally, when I asked what it would cost to replace the one lens, I was quoted $124.00 — as if they were doing me a favor giving it to me at that price. They also said they would not be able to match the transition coating color so the left lens would be one color and the right lens would be different. First and foremost, I have worn eyeglasses for many years and always get the scratch resistant coating – this never happened and no one has ever given warning that it is affected by heat exposure.

If that is the case, they should not offer this product enhancement to any consume especially in Arizona where the sun/heat are always present. The total cost of these eyeglasses, which are useless to me now, was $365.96. In addition, I had to go to get new eyeglasses in our travels since these were useless to me. If you have a choice on which vision company to use, use someone else. Nationwide does not work with their clients AT ALL in an attempt to resolve a problem. We all know eyeglasses are one of the biggest consumer markups around and their profits are enormous.

If they think they are so good at what they do, they should take care of customer issues and work towards getting repeat business instead of giving excuses and doing nothing to resolve the problem.

Nationwide Vision Center – 14545 West Grand Avenue Suite 109 Surprise, AZ 85374 | 623-214-3848

Most Recent Reviews About Nationwide Vision

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Nationwide Vision

5 Comments on "Nationwide Vision"

Horrible Mgr. Calvin at 101 & Camelback. This store Customer service is horrible they lie about what they tell you change their story. The Mgr is worst then the Staff and lazy.

I ordered new contacts for my 15y old son he had to wear 1 week trials which one lens ripped 3 days later. I called them to let them know I wasn’t going to order contacts with them but I need the precription, the phone clerk stated okay. I called back weeks later stating I need a copy of the precription faxed to me I was told No that the Mgr will Call me back. Mr Calvin called me and was Very Rude wouldn’t let me talk. I told him that this Store doesn’t know what Customer Service meant he… Read more »

Horrible service , can’t bill anythign out correctly. people are rude and just dont care when a patient walks in. manager was absolutly rude. dont go to nation wide visiom

Locations: Vision Center – Surprise 13856 W. Waddell Rd Suite 103 Surprise AZ , 85379 PHONE: 623-546-9557 Medical Eye Center – Mesa 955 W. Southern Suite #122 Mesa AZ, 85210 PHONE: (480) 835-4440 Eye Laser Center – Tucson 7860 North Oracle Road Tucson AZ, 85704 PHONE: (520) 877-7858 Eye Laser Center – Phoenix 2222 E. Camelback Suite 250 Phoenix AZ, 85016 PHONE: (602) 265-2745 Vision Center – Kingman 3505 Stockton Hill Rd. Suite 180 Kingman AZ, 86409 PHONE: (928) 757-7670 Vision Center – Peoria 24654 N. Lake Pleasant Parkway Suite 102 Peoria AZ, 85383 PHONE: (623) 825-0334 Vision Center –… Read more »

your so right. they messed up my billing. first they told me i was elgible then they tell me right when i go in after i seen the doctor that i wasn’t