Mission EyeCare Reviews

Mission EyeCare Ratings

Mission EyeCare Reports

Most Recent Mission EyeCare Complaints

Is Mission EyeCare a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Optometrist Services Directory ListingMission EyeCare Optometry Listing

Holding my prescription hostage

Dr. Chu is the MOST horrendous and unprofessional optometrist I have EVER encountered. I went to see Dr. Chu last year for an eye exam. She showed up to my appointment 1 hour and 30 minutes late because she was late running errands. I brushed that off as a one time occurrence giving her the benefit of the doubt and knowing full well that these things sometimes happen.

However, I just recently called her office requesting for her to fax me my prescription which, BY LAW, she is required to provide me. Her office told me to fax in a signed request, which I did immediately and they told me that I should receive a fax back with my prescription later on that day.

Two days pass and I did not receive anything. So, I called back to inquire what the status was. Dr. Cho said she would need some time, but that I would have my prescription tomorrow by the end of the business day.

Another day passes, I don’t hear back. I call the office, but I only hear a busy signal when I call in. So clearly feeling fed up not getting this easy task accomplished, I called Sam’s Club, the company I was trying to order more contacts through to communicate with her since I wasn’t able to get through. Sam’s Club called me back and told me Dr. Cho said NO, she would not fax in my prescription.

This lady, Dr. Cho blocked my phone calls and wouldn’t give me my prescription, which by law, she is required to provide. Who does this??

Long story short, go to another optometrist . This lady could care less about providing quality care to her patients or at the very least, provide what she is legally obligated to give.

Dr. Chu is holding my prescription hostage and I am having to contact The Federal Trade Commision in order to get what is legally mine. I paid for the appointment and she is obligated to provide me with my medical records and my prescription.