EyeMart Express Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Website: eyemartexpress.com

EyeMart Express Customer Ratings and Reports

Reported Losses: $1,002,043.21

Latest EyeMart Express Complaint

Is EyeMart Express a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Optometrist Services Directory ListingEyemart Express LLC Listing

One of your workers name Monco - attitude

My husband got his glasses there and has had a lot of trouble. Your glasses are not as good as they use to be. The ear piece broke, my husband carried they back this worker said he would have them ready Saturday. We got them and then on Monday the same thing happened.

We took them back and was telling about them breaking, Monco came out and I was telling him what I thought of him fixing them and he said are you hollowing at me, I said yes because I am mad. He said he can hollow too. He started talking so loud and fussing on me. My husband said are you going to wait on me or are you going to keep fussing.

I walked out of the store because he was still fussing and I did not want to hear it. He does not need to be dealing with the public with that kind of attitude. I will never go back in that store as long as he is there. He is a black man and thinks he owns the store.

Eyemart Express – Midtown Mall, University BLVD 1800 McFarland Blvd E Ste 406 Alabama Tuscaloosa United States | 205-345-5119

25 Most Recent EyeMart Express Complaints

More About EyeMart Express

Alternate Business Names: Dr Barnes' Vision4Less | Dr Barnes' VisionMart Express | Dr Barnes' EyeWear Express

Consumer Comments For EyeMart Express

• My comment is not a complaint, it is actually a compliment, that I felt worth sharing. Everyone rushes to read the complaints, but seldom one rushes to read or write the compliments.
    My last visit was on 10/23/2014 at 7:05pm: please keep in mind, that the store normally closes at 7:00pm! My mother and I had a long day that day. I received the text the day before that my mother’s glasses were ready to be picked up. It was my intent to be there at the appropriate time, but needless to say everything but that happened. As we slowly approached the building, I noticed the outside lights had been turned off, and I stated to my mother, that it was probably too late to try to pick the glasses up, because it was five minutes after closing time, and we should probably just return another time. My mother said, “Well, let’s just try and see what happens; nothing beats a try, but a failure.” So I slowly walked into the door of the store, with crossed fingers and a hopeful look on my face, and to my surprise, it was unlocked. I continued walking in saying, I’m just here to pick up my mother’s glasses, that’s it. So then the manager, Tony White of the Pickerington location was behind the desk. While taking care of last minute details, he looked up after I made that statement and he motioned for us to come on in. I was elated,as well as my mother. The assistant Chelsea,( I think was here name), had her coat on, purse hung on her shoulder, and keys in hand, still, took the time to get my mother’s glasses, have her try them on, and adjusted them, without giving attitude, or any sign of disgust. My mom and I left there, very satisfied. These two individuals, went out of their way, to satisfy us. I just wanted to share this pleasant experience because I felt it was important. Every time I have visited this location, I’ve always had very good treatment. This again, is my way of saying “thank you to the both of them, for the exceptional treatment I and my mother received, after closing hours, the end of their “work-day”.