EyeMart Express Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: HD Barnes - President
Corp Website: eyemartexpress.com

EyeMart Express Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest EyeMart Express Complaint

Is EyeMart Express a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Optometrist Services Directory ListingEyemart Express LLC Listing

Brian C#10 - He Was Rude, Doesn't Need To Work With People...

He Was Rude He Doesn’t Need To Work With People If He Is Going To Do That

I went in to order glasses and Brian C was the person to help me. when it was time for him to put the machine up to my eyes I asked him to please wipe it down. He got pissy I told him I didn’t want to catch anything he said there was no way I could. He finally wiped it off after 3 min. of telling me that there is nothing on it.

When he went back to the lab he stood in the door way with door open and was b******g to other employes that I wanted it wiped down. Other customers heard him and couldn’t believe what he was saying. It wasn’t that hard for him to wipe it down. None of your people wipe it down when finished with 1 customer they put it in drawer and use it on the next person.

This is the 2nd time I have been there for glasses and both times have been bad visit for me I will never go to one off your places again. I have will be telling other people about my visit.

Eyemart Express – Brian C#10 – 6658 Odana Rd Madison, Wisc 53719

Consumer Comments For EyeMart Express

• My comment is not a complaint, it is actually a compliment, that I felt worth sharing. Everyone rushes to read the complaints, but seldom one rushes to read or write the compliments.
    My last visit was on 10/23/2014 at 7:05pm: please keep in mind, that the store normally closes at 7:00pm! My mother and I had a long day that day. I received the text the day before that my mother’s glasses were ready to be picked up. It was my intent to be there at the appropriate time, but needless to say everything but that happened. As we slowly approached the building, I noticed the outside lights had been turned off, and I stated to my mother, that it was probably too late to try to pick the glasses up, because it was five minutes after closing time, and we should probably just return another time. My mother said, “Well, let’s just try and see what happens; nothing beats a try, but a failure.” So I slowly walked into the door of the store, with crossed fingers and a hopeful look on my face, and to my surprise, it was unlocked. I continued walking in saying, I’m just here to pick up my mother’s glasses, that’s it. So then the manager, Tony White of the Pickerington location was behind the desk. While taking care of last minute details, he looked up after I made that statement and he motioned for us to come on in. I was elated,as well as my mother. The assistant Chelsea,( I think was here name), had her coat on, purse hung on her shoulder, and keys in hand, still, took the time to get my mother’s glasses, have her try them on, and adjusted them, without giving attitude, or any sign of disgust. My mom and I left there, very satisfied. These two individuals, went out of their way, to satisfy us. I just wanted to share this pleasant experience because I felt it was important. Every time I have visited this location, I’ve always had very good treatment. This again, is my way of saying “thank you to the both of them, for the exceptional treatment I and my mother received, after closing hours, the end of their “work-day”.