EyeMart Express Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: HD Barnes - President
Corp Website: eyemartexpress.com

EyeMart Express Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest EyeMart Express Complaint

Is EyeMart Express a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Optometrist Services Directory ListingEyemart Express LLC Listing

4 times and still could not get it right.

I went to the Eyemart Express in Lansing, MI to purchase a pair of glasses along with my husband. We both purchase a pair of glasses around Christmas last year, but found out both of us had issues with our glasses.

We both went back to complain that our glasses had issues. Which both of us receive new glasses, that still were not right. So I ask if I could have a eye exam to see if that was the issues with mine. They said it was my script. So we made a new pair for me, but even the new ones still have issues. My husband can not even wear his new glasses. He has a appointment for a new pair of lenses next week with a different eyes glass provider.

I also could not even wear my new glasses or the new sunglasses they made for me because of all the difficulty I had with my glasses.

I also have a appointment with a different eyeglass provider in 2 weeks.

Please just go somewhere else for your eyeglass needs. I would not wish anyone go thru what we went thru.

Eyemart express – 5020 W Saginaw Lansing MI 48917 | 517-323-3399

Consumer Comments For EyeMart Express

• My comment is not a complaint, it is actually a compliment, that I felt worth sharing. Everyone rushes to read the complaints, but seldom one rushes to read or write the compliments.
    My last visit was on 10/23/2014 at 7:05pm: please keep in mind, that the store normally closes at 7:00pm! My mother and I had a long day that day. I received the text the day before that my mother’s glasses were ready to be picked up. It was my intent to be there at the appropriate time, but needless to say everything but that happened. As we slowly approached the building, I noticed the outside lights had been turned off, and I stated to my mother, that it was probably too late to try to pick the glasses up, because it was five minutes after closing time, and we should probably just return another time. My mother said, “Well, let’s just try and see what happens; nothing beats a try, but a failure.” So I slowly walked into the door of the store, with crossed fingers and a hopeful look on my face, and to my surprise, it was unlocked. I continued walking in saying, I’m just here to pick up my mother’s glasses, that’s it. So then the manager, Tony White of the Pickerington location was behind the desk. While taking care of last minute details, he looked up after I made that statement and he motioned for us to come on in. I was elated,as well as my mother. The assistant Chelsea,( I think was here name), had her coat on, purse hung on her shoulder, and keys in hand, still, took the time to get my mother’s glasses, have her try them on, and adjusted them, without giving attitude, or any sign of disgust. My mom and I left there, very satisfied. These two individuals, went out of their way, to satisfy us. I just wanted to share this pleasant experience because I felt it was important. Every time I have visited this location, I’ve always had very good treatment. This again, is my way of saying “thank you to the both of them, for the exceptional treatment I and my mother received, after closing hours, the end of their “work-day”.