Motel 6 Reviews

Motel 6 Reports

Most Recent Motel 6 Complaints

Is Motel 6 a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Motels Directory ListingG6 Hospitality LLC Listing

Motel in Phoenix not a nice place

Sitting in my motel room eating my dinner trying to relax, I had made myself comfortable by taking off some clothing. All of the sudden my motel room door slams open the only thing that saved my modesty was that I had secured the top lock on my door. Not knowing what is going on I go to the door look through the open part and see a Motel 6 staff who has his uniform on, or I would of never opened the door.

When I do open the door I get asked if I checked in or not. When I told him I had he informed me he was going to verify this with the front desk and asked my name. I travel for work monthly and this has never happened to me and I don’t appreciate being scared and then accused of breaking in.

This was my first stay at Motel 6 with my work and this will be the last. I have always stayed here in Phoenix on Thomas but in the past it was a La Quanta Inn, I was used to being in this area so I gave Motel 6 a try (what a mistake that was) now I will not be able to sleep and feel like I need to block the door with something.

I left first thing but at no time did the staff apologize in person or by phone.

Studio 6 – 4727 E Thomas Rd Phoenix Arizona 85018 | 888-897-0202

Most Recent Reviews About Motel 6

More About Motel 6

Studio 6 | g6hospitality.com

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Motel 6

• George Cahonna

Motel 6 North Platte, NE Even if it’s the only room in Nebraska go to a different State! Filthy, Smelly, Dog Urine masked by strong chemicals, plus bugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Robert

I had my new $100 lights on my car stolen probably from the usual suspects meth heads or bums and or others (perhaps even security types” who either live there or “visit” even though the first time it happened “security was told and “filed a report” they were stolen agsin a couple oof nights later when I complained and said that I had just spent $600 with them over my work stay in the area and that this was unacceptable they did nothing and offered no complimentary or discounted future stay there or elsewhere .
    I parked right in front of the office by their “designated drug using area”. Definitely a sorted and seamy crowd frequents this backwater housekeeping seems nice though and some desk people ad some security people seem okay others know about the chaos and could care less in my opinion about the antics of the riffraff

• tina

Motel six is corrupt and working with local law enforcement . I have been homeless and living in motels which is difficult in itself. I am a woman who has had her own home, carreer, family, etc. Iwas a county employee for 7 years and have worked with the indigint,homeless, disabled and the felony population and i have worked in customer service. I am attractive and inthe heat of the summer i wear …short shorts and tank tops….because i can in the middle of summer. I was accussed, thrown out, and called the police on for being a prostitute which i have certainly never been and then banned because i was hurt and beyond offended and i began to ask questions about the policy and as the previous man stated got the run around with guest relations (i didnt even get a letter….tI was informed at the Westminister ca motel by its manager, terry, that the police can wALK in to any motel six and receive a fulll report on each guest and can request a key to any room they want and the staff will hand them a key….. oh, there is soooooo much more. they should be shut down for being cmmunists.