Vanderbilt Mortgage

Company Information

Last Updated On: June 3, 2014

Vanderbilt Mortgage Corporate Contact

Business Name: Vanderbilt Mortgage and Finance, Inc.
PO BOX 660180
Dallas, Texas 75266 USA

Corp Phone Number: 800-970-7250
Corp Website: vmf.com

Vanderbilt Mortgage Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Vanderbilt Mortgage Complaint

Vanderbilt Mortgage - Robo signatures

I , in 2004 had a stroke was homeless with a 5 year old only help I was receiving was the church I owned land outright no house nor dwelling on property was encouraged by several people to talk to someone who would help get a trailer united way suggested a local company Clayton mobile home located on hwy 29 it became a nightmare I was told my credit wouldn’t get approved so I told them I would ask sons father who at the time was my husband of 28 years working over the road trucking co. he was never available to go with me so I would make several trips to them. an cmh told me he could do everything at closing which got under way never completed. I was told by cmh I had an outstanding debt if he could be there to go over paperwork. so this would be the only time he showed up.

home was located in area never disclosed to us never a contaminated waste sight cleared everyone all houses removed except this one destroyed by EPA all familys relocated payed off for homes an land an brought to my property in two years of finding out info. I was ignored an slandered from one agency to the next even State Attorneys office lied to me. continued to pay mortgage then found out we would never receive contract. husband never signed completed documents.

we contacted Attorney after Attorney they were bought out for information against us we lost case after case. payments were $638.00 up in less than 6mos. they were garnishing husbands acct. every week we stopped it to find they now wanted $858.50. then from there in 1 year $1058.00 we payed an payed until finally received a call told to get out shut up they dont want to hear from me an extra is for ins an taxes. i have been paying taxes on this land since 1996. homestead also.

contacted depart of insurance an they responded by telling me my insurance premium wasnt enough that theres was more, not true. my policy for dwelling $72,000 cmh was only $ 39,000 an department of insurance took their word they would fix it if they could talk to husband said they dont have to talk to me yet my land were home located on my name on mortgage deed coming by property in front of neighbors saying they would drag us out if we didnt get out enclosed privacy fence. yet not one occasion but two occasions pitbulls put in enclosure my sons puppy he got for birthday, killed puppy replaced by another he was killed also. reported filed complaint at courthouse as all other complaints paperwork removed from court records my son is a fla Gator fan, the flag was hanging. came home one day to find flag not hanging but folded an wrapped. inside was a dangerous snake. called for help from neighbors an they didnt want to get involved. police was here every other day. lies were told. false phone calls to police. flower beds doused with gas, trees killed in yard with other chemicals. always told the people in your yard was there by neighbors who eventually moved. said they couldn’t bear some nor any of things that go on. an police does nothing.

its on going ripped off by several local Attorneys an long distant ones to all the way threw court to be told I couldn’t speak I was steal making payments an later told they split payments to pay ins taxes went to state tax collector told that if escrow acct was set up an payed threw mortgage billed back to me it is illegal. payed another ATTORNEY AN HE WAS CONTACTED BY CMH / VANDERBILT AN they backed out. also husband filed a chapter 13 an later amended it to save after we decided they were going to always win after finding out company owned by warren buffet he owned everyone an everything no matter what we did he would continue to fight until we were out of money an at our age 53/55 unable to even afford a home let along an appartment.

my son is 13 now 8 long years we have lost peace sleep an stability we have had to put our son threw counseling for therapy were told to have a memorial for son purchased headstone an had it placed on the very spot puppy was killed an was told to dig it up even though i am legal owner of land and to get out or pay $17,695.00 they were still getting areager which we didnt owe loan was $53,00 they wanted me to pay them $105,0000

went to court on jan 10 on jan 9th they received another payment of $ 1,500 .00 never disclosed that every week money was taken from check also we payed $1,058.50 monthly just draining us

there is a sight named RIP OF REPORT .COM OVER 3,000 COMPLAINTS AGAINST VANDERBILT MORTGAGE AN FIN. CLAYTON ,VOYGER INDEMITY HOMEFIRST AGENCY INS. ALL OWNED AN OPERATED BY WARREN BUFFET YET NO ONE WILL COME TO OUR AIDE EVERYONE AFFRAID TO HELP JUST GOT MONEY AN TOOK OFF HELP BY PASSING THE WORD ROBERT BUD /DAVID AN MICHELLE BOSWELL CLAYTON MOBILE HOMES VANDERBILT MORTGAGE CO MARYVILLE TENNESSEE, BIRMINGHAM ALA. ET BEGGED FOR NOTIFICATION TO BUY TIME TO GET AN ATTORNEY WHO WOULD HELP US TOLD NO CONSTANTLY INSPITE OF PRESIDENT PUTING SAVE OUR HOMES IN PLACE NOT ACCREDITED BY STATE NOR FEDERAL REGULATION THEY ARE UNDER VANDERBILT LICENSE (CLAYTON ) IT IS A HOME SOLD AT A HIGH RATE WITH OUT OUR KNOWLEDGE WHICH IS A VIOLATION REFERB MEANS OLDER MODEL THEY SOLD BRAND NEW HOMES HERE IN FLORIDA FOR LESS THAN 10,000 BUT WANTED US TO PAY A BALANCE OF 49,000 EVEN THOUGH WE HAD THIS TRAILER ON PROPERTY 8 YEARS IF WE OWED THAT MUCH AN THERE WAS NO ESCROW HOW WERE THEY ABLE TO COLLECT 5,600 EVERY YEAR AN PAY INSURANCE AN COLLECT FROM US LEAVING A TOTAL OF 58. 00 EVERY PAYMENT GOING WERE AN CHARGING MONTHLY PAYMENT TAKING OUT LOAN EVERY YEAR ATTACHING TO BAL.

GOD WILL JUDGE THESE PEOPLE FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE WE WERE VULNERABLE AN THEY USED IT TO THERE ADVANTAGE MY HAVING A STROKE /AN HEART ATTACK MY SON IN COUNSELING DIDNT CHANGE THERE HEARTS WE OFFERED TO GIVE WHAT WE OWE GOING WITH OUT FOOD EATING FROM FOOD PANTRY AN FOODBANKS BEING TOLD PAY WHAT WE ASK AN

See More Vanderbilt Mortgage Complaints View Comments About Vanderbilt Mortgage File a Complaint About Vanderbilt Mortgage

Is Vanderbilt Mortgage a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Consumer Comments For Vanderbilt Mortgage

• My name is Irvin W. Bennett III. vANDERBILT mORTGAGE IN ALL OF IT’S INCARNATIONS IS THE CROOKEDEST AND MOST BACK STABBING COMPANY ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH . tHE mOFIA HAS NOTHING ON THEM WHEN IT COMES TO THREATS, COERSION. AND INTIMIDATION. iF YOU DEAL WITH THEM YOU WILL LOSE AND BECOME HOMELESS. Ask around you will learn of their crooked ways and just how ruthless they are .Sick ? Disabled ? They care not ! They do what benifits THEM ! iF YOU WANT TO LOSE YOUR MONEY AND BE MADE A FOOL OF THEN DEAL WITH THEM .

• Complain to congress. These are cheap trailers often called land home stick built. Homes are paid in full,interest remains. A consumer nightmare owned by Warren Buffet,Berkshire Hathaway,Chase Manhattan,City Fi Clayton,Oakwood,etc Umbrella. The homes are cheap and fall apart/mold,etc, Falsification to Hud-electrical,NC BankFraud,attorney general complaints–etc. Hud knows these homes are not comparable to stick built. Bankruptcy is a waste of money. Run–give the homes back—let Vanderbilt suffer. They will lock out and harass even before legal right of foreclosure and lack of home value,land,improvements take your money. They rebuy cheap(actual value) sell through USDA—-home is then rebuilt using real building materials beyond cardboard fillers, Home still less then what consumer paid. They own the insurance(American Bankers) financed into the loan or separate and will cancel if claim/call in loan. They make interest off unapplied amounts,fees.Citi fi has had computer info hacked exposing PII.

• vanderbilt mortgage has over 3,000 complaints in diffrent subtitles listed on rip off report . com department of Isurance, also Taxes ,escrow ,intrest just stealing inocent people blind when is somebody going to get a lawyer an lets fight back no Fratty cat Attorneys

• I can prove everything I post an say they robo signatured my info on land description an husbands sig. never payed my taxes I did from 1995 until they relized I had more against them they contacted tax collector said they set up tax bill in 2009 u didnt pay then escrow was set up in 2005 liar have paper work to prove it an u still liedpayed for first time in 2012 look it up state of florida u know there is a law against billing the homeowner an collecting threw mothly mortgage payments just for one year alone they took threw mortage payments in 2006 $5,600 an took out a loan for five years purchase insurance from there own company applyed to bal on payments mo. then try to sell me my land back threw a forclosure will find an Attorney who is not affriad to fight u legaly u will answer for all documents u forged to forclose an take possesion an u decieved the courts an violated my civil rights