Nationwide Biweekly Reviews

Corp Website: interestminimizer.com

Nationwide Biweekly Ratings

Nationwide Biweekly Reports

Most Recent Nationwide Biweekly Complaints

Is Nationwide Biweekly a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Mortgage Services Directory ListingNationwide Biweekly Administration, Inc Listing

Deceptive Solicitation

I received very deceiving solicitation from these guys after purchasing my new home. A quick glance over it made me think that it might be worth pursuing, so I set it aside for further investigation. Today I dug into the details and found that this is nothing more than a high-fee “service” that does nothing more than hold onto your money for you, as other posters have stated. You save interest, but you could do the same thing without paying a dime in fees.

Most mortgage lenders will let you do effectively the same thing easily and for free. I set up my mortgage auto-payments today, and I took advantage of this feature from my lender. My example works like this: my total payment is approximately $1200, and $400 of that is escrow for tax, so roughly $800 per month is for principle and interest. $800/12 is $66.67, so I am making a total monthly payment of $1267. This will shorten my payment period from 30 to roughly 26 years and will save me a good bit of interest. If you set up an extra payment, be sure to specify that it is to be “applied to principle.”

This is easy to do and doesn’t require paying anyone a dime. Companies that engage in practices that make the end recipient believe that they are getting something of value when the are not getting anything of value are scummy. Stay away from National Biweekly Administration and do this on your own!