Nationstar Mortgage Reviews

Nationstarmtg.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: July 11, 2016

Nationstar Mortgage Contact Information

Business Name: Nationstar Mortgage Holdings, Inc.
350 Highland Dr

Corp Website: nationstarmtg.com

Nationstar Mortgage Ratings

Nationstar Mortgage Reports

Most Recent Nationstar Mortgage Complaints

Is Nationstar Mortgage a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Mortgage Services Directory ListingNationstar Mortgage Holdings, Inc. Listing

Illegal Increase in Mortgage Escrow

Account Number: 0627446586 was taken over by Nationstar Mortgage in April of 2015 from another mortgage company. Without notice they increased the mortgage payment by $267 per month.

We were not notified of the increase until after I paid the same amount every month they sent a past due notice to my bankruptcy attorney. I have called multiple times and each time they tell me it is due to an increase in the escrow.

They claim they never did an escrow analysis and cannot send me one but they are still going to charge $267 more each month. They did send an escrow analysis from GMAC Mortgage from 2005 and GMAC has not been our mortgage company for a few years.

I spoke with Jerron at direct number 214-687-4058 and he promised to call back 3 weeks ago after I explained I had been promised a call back multiple times and no one is calling me back.

Most Recent Reviews About Nationstar Mortgage

Consumer Comments For Nationstar Mortgage

• Guest

I had a mortgage with Nationstar Mortgage for a house in Anchorage, Alaska. In October 2013 I sold this house, and the title company sent a money wire to the payoff account for Nation Star at Wells Fargo Bank. In mid-November 2013 I received a phone call from a Nation Star representative who stated my November 1 payment was late. I informed her I sold the house and the payoff had been sent. After several more calls, I contacted the title company to ask for verification of the payoff and a copy of the money wire document that I could send to Nation Star. Both were provided; I faxed the money wire information to Nation Star at a fax number provided to me by another Nation Star rep on November 22, 2013. Despite providing this information and asking that any further communication be in writing, I continue to receive calls from Nation Star daily as late as 11:00pm. None of the reps know anything about the previous discussions or that information has been sent. They just continue to ask about payments that are late.

• Leanne

Check your credit record. We sold our home in 12/18/ 2013 and paid off the mortgage in full. NationStar only had our mortgage for 18 days which they purchased from Bank of American 12/1/13. My attorney could not get an account number or a pay off amount for days and multiple phone calls. In December they reported to the credit agency that the account was closed and paid on time. THEN…..NationStar reported to the credit agencies in FEBRUARY 28, 2014 that our mortgage in 91-120 days late. Our credit is now hurt by 147 points. NationStar sent us a refund in January for overpayment at closing. I can’t get anyone from NationStar to help me. In the meantime I have spent hours disputing the claim with the credit agency. Now we have to wait to buy anything until our credit record is corrected.

• sheldon poole

same boat only now payed all my back payments to nov 1 2013 got a nov statement with regular payment due all caught up right!! WRONG after i mailed my nov payment got a letter stating i ouded 269.00 more rased my payment to 396.88 and now they say i am past due!!!

• Mikki

Same boat and frustrated with RMA. Have waited since June 4th and same run around. My email to has not been answered! Want contact with the CEO,

• Laura

Nationstar has been asked by myself and hexter-fair title to provide a payoff quote so that we can proceed with a CASH sale of my home. They have yet to do it. Despite the fact that the title company has requested it at least 3x and I myself have asked 4x and been promised 3x (supposedly by a manager) that it will be there within 24-48 hrs. This has yet to happen and it’s been a week. They have NO problem calling you all day long saying a payment is due, but not only are they very unorganized and unprofessional, they will not let me actually speak to a manager.

• M Fox

My niece’s loan was sold to this company without notice, doubled her payments. Loan still shows she owes a little over 9,000. When she finally got her payoff in an email, it taxed on fees totaling over 10,000. How is a payoff more??? I would never recommend a loan from this company. They told her she had to wire the money to Wells Fargo. I sure pray she doesn’t experience what all the others are. She sold the house and having a heck of a time. This is the worse loan company ever!!!!

• Frank Sandow

I also just received this same ‘charge’ on my bill from Nationstar.
    Mine was for $9.00 for Property Inspection and I was also told the same thing (after the man that answered the phone had to go find out what it was himself). That it was for someone to ‘drive by’ and see if the house was vacant and that the so-called ‘drive by’ was done 6months ago but they were just now billing for it? I asked if I could have that in writing to which he said "Put what in writing?" I said can you please put in writing what you just told me because it seems people say one thing then later the story changes. But I said just nevermind because I had to get back to work, after verifying this was a ONE TIME fee. I still don’t buy that claim of it being legitimate but will pay it for now and keep track of all these ‘fees’ to send to Attorney General. Oh, and also beware if you use online payments with Nationstar as I realized they used to HOLD payments until they were late in order to charge a late fee (I couldn’t figure out how they did it but then saw that they also used the same bank I did to send it through (Wells Fargo) I may a bit paranoid at this point but the way things are now I don’t trust either of them.