TAG Mobile Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Corp Website: tagmobile.com

TAG Mobile Ratings and Reports

Latest TAG Mobile Complaint

Scammed by TAG Mobile

When speaking with Customer Service to purchase pre-paid wireless minutes, I was “sold” a plan that would give me 30 days of Unlimited talk and text for approximately $35.00 per month. I was told that in order to get this plan they would have to ship me a new phone to use along with a new phone number, and that it would take 7-10 bushiness days to receive it. I agreed, and also purchased a few hundred minutes on my existing phone in order to get me by until I received the new phone.

When I received the new phone 2 weeks later, there was no literature whatsoever in the box – just the phone and a charger. I called Customer Service to find out my telephone number and to activate the phone. They gave me my new phone number and activated the phone. When the Rep. asked if I had any questions, I asked him how far in advance I needed to call to pay for the following month of service , I was advised that the 2 weeks that I spent waiting for the phone to arrive counted toward my 1st 30 days of service!!

This is ludicrous because I did not even have a phone – or a phone number – during this 2 weeks. I feel as if I was robbed.

See More TAG Mobile Complaints View Comments File a NEW Complaint

Is TAG Mobile a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About TAG Mobile

Consumer Comments For TAG Mobile

• I was on the phone with a service person to get how many min I have for the last sis month and they could not gave me no answer all can said they are down .But they go on and ask all for you information before they till you that they all down told me to call back it will be up soon and soon become a week. They said it is Verizon problem every month . They the boss come on the phone said pay $10 for a phone and you would not have that problem

• Good Afternoon,

I am a representative for TAG Mobile and I would like the opportunity to better understand your issues and provide you with a quick and reasonable resolution. I will need more information before I can do that though. Please email me at: dashe.franklin@tagmobile.com so that I can further assist you.

Thank You!
    Dashe Franklin
    TAG Mobile

• P
      I recieved my tag phone around March 27 2013 the last 5 time I tryed to make call.s a person said I was out of minutes.,soI called 866-957-4918 the guy I talked to said they where having phone problems that I was to call back tomorrow AM when I called next AM a recording told me that phone was know longer in service. wher do I go from here Patricia Burget acct. number 1383044 phone tag 484-523-7465