TAG Mobile

Company Contact: Melanie King - Regulatory Affairs Manage
Corp Website: tagmobile.com

TAG Mobile Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest TAG Mobile Complaint

Is TAG Mobile a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cell Phone Service Providers Directory Listing

Bad Phone Bad Battery

I was approached by a dude walking selling your crappy phones.

The phone never got service and when the battery ran down it wouldn’t recharge after I left it on the charger for 24 hours like recommended by the 1 page that were supposedly to be instructions RIGHT.

Won’t be sending you any $. Do not want another one.

Consumer Comments For TAG Mobile

• I was on the phone with a service person to get how many min I have for the last sis month and they could not gave me no answer all can said they are down .But they go on and ask all for you information before they till you that they all down told me to call back it will be up soon and soon become a week. They said it is Verizon problem every month . They the boss come on the phone said pay $10 for a phone and you would not have that problem

• Good Afternoon,

I am a representative for TAG Mobile and I would like the opportunity to better understand your issues and provide you with a quick and reasonable resolution. I will need more information before I can do that though. Please email me at: dashe.franklin@tagmobile.com so that I can further assist you.

Thank You!
    Dashe Franklin
    TAG Mobile

• P
      I recieved my tag phone around March 27 2013 the last 5 time I tryed to make call.s a person said I was out of minutes.,soI called 866-957-4918 the guy I talked to said they where having phone problems that I was to call back tomorrow AM when I called next AM a recording told me that phone was know longer in service. wher do I go from here Patricia Burget acct. number 1383044 phone tag 484-523-7465