TAG Mobile Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Melanie King - Regulatory Affairs Manage
Corp Website: tagmobile.com

TAG Mobile Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest TAG Mobile Complaint

Is TAG Mobile a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cell Phone Service Providers Directory Listing

Bad Phone Bad Battery

I was approached by a dude walking selling your crappy phones.

The phone never got service and when the battery ran down it wouldn’t recharge after I left it on the charger for 24 hours like recommended by the 1 page that were supposedly to be instructions RIGHT.

Won’t be sending you any $. Do not want another one.

Consumer Comments For TAG Mobile

• My phone has not worked for four days. Every single day they tell me it will be working within 24 hours but it has been FOUR DAYS NOW!!! Now they tell me it will be TWO more days until it is fixed. Some problem with their applications not being able to check the minutes. I am waiting for job calls and this is eliminating my ability to answer those calls. Tag Mobile’s own website has NO information or updates on this problem. Don’t use TAG because you won’t have a phone that works for very long.

• It is hard to believe there is a company out there that would would try to suck more profit out of the government by screwing over those that have nothing in our society. Tagmobile is that company. They are from Texas no less. First if you don’t see the cellphone you are getting don’t go with the company. The guy signed me up, but he never said what phone i was getting. I got a cheap plastic blackberry wannabe phone made in Mexico. It was all in Spanish. And when i finally figured out how to get it into English it was still have in Spanish. It finally broke. next they made me upgrade $25 to a used old att plastic wannabe smart phone. When others give you a new smartphone to start. Then they say it is unlimited when it is only 250 minutes, and they make you pay for more minutes. I am sending their used crap back and canceling tomorrow. Disgusting profiteers. Just sick!

• I was on the phone with a service person to get how many min I have for the last sis month and they could not gave me no answer all can said they are down .But they go on and ask all for you information before they till you that they all down told me to call back it will be up soon and soon become a week. They said it is Verizon problem every month . They the boss come on the phone said pay $10 for a phone and you would not have that problem

• Scam Scumbags. Go elsewhere!

• Also, when upgrade did not show up for over a week they said i was getting a new phone. It was a used ATT phone, and it is going back to them.

• Good Afternoon,

I am a representative for TAG Mobile and I would like the opportunity to better understand your issues and provide you with a quick and reasonable resolution. I will need more information before I can do that though. Please email me at: dashe.franklin@tagmobile.com so that I can further assist you.

Thank You!
    Dashe Franklin
    TAG Mobile

• P
      I recieved my tag phone around March 27 2013 the last 5 time I tryed to make call.s a person said I was out of minutes.,soI called 866-957-4918 the guy I talked to said they where having phone problems that I was to call back tomorrow AM when I called next AM a recording told me that phone was know longer in service. wher do I go from here Patricia Burget acct. number 1383044 phone tag 484-523-7465

• Cancel the service and go elsewhere. Liars: everyone from Tagmobile.