T Mobile Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

T-mobile.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: October 16, 2014

T Mobile Corporate Contact

Business Name: T-Mobile USA, Inc.
P.O. Box 37380
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87176 USA

Corp Phone Number: 877-296-1018
Company Contact: John J Legere - CEO
Corp Website: t-mobile.com

T Mobile Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest T Mobile Complaint

Is T Mobile a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cell Phone Service Providers Directory ListingT-Mobile USA, Inc. Listing

Discrimination, Rudeness and Embarrassment

October 13, 2014
Re. Store #
Date of incident: 10/11/14

To Whom It May Concern:

This is a customer complaint related to an incident at the above referenced T-Mobile store . I went in to purchase a case for my phone and subsequently the sales person sold me cover sheets screen protector to be used for my phones. I was assured that they are easy to apply and when I went home I attempted to do so without success. It became crumbled. I went back to the store at approximately 5 PM to return the product. I was treated with such disrespect and overt prejudice that I still cannot believe what happened.

I have been a loyal T-Mobile customer for over 10 years, with 5 lines and an average monthly bill of $300. I would not imagine that T-Mobile would want to alienate any customer, never mind one with a long standing history over a $7 refund. Eugene, the store manager was very clear when he told me: ‘accessories are how we make our money’. I would think customer loyalty and renewing contracts would override that short sighted approach.

Eugene also told me: ‘Would I buy a hamburger from McDonald’s, go home and eat it and then ask for my money back?’ This statement still amazes me. Essentially, he was calling ma a thief, in front of my young son and other customers in the store. “A thief” who drove back to the store to express dissatisfaction with a product, not to rob!
Did my accent, ethnicity or the color of my skin influence the manager’s rude and totally unacceptable treatment of me? I have brown skin and an accent. I am also a medical professional with my own practice. I treat all my patients with respect and dignity regardless of their background.

Your manager had many options to come to a resolution including explaining why the trivial object could not be returned per store policy. But he chose to insult me with the ridiculous McDonald’s story. Does he not know the basics of communication and customer service? He became loud and abusive. I am sure that I became loud as well. I was embarrassed for me and for my son.

I cannot believe that a major, tele-communications’ company wants to be represented by a manager who evidences at a minimum, poor communication skills but far worse who demonstrates racism. You can be assured that I will never enter that store again. I will also advise my colleagues and patients to do the same. I would not want them to be treated with the disrespect and prejudice I experienced.

Please contact me to explain what steps T-Mobile will be taking to assure that incidences such as this never happen again. Please let me know why I should continue to be a T-Mobile customer.

Sarie Ibraheem

T-mobile Premium Retailer Owned And Operated By Wireless Llc 2312 – 1528 S 108th St #C West Allis WI 53214

Search For More T Mobile ComplaintsFile a Complaint About T Mobile

10 Most Recent T Mobile Complaints

Consumer Comments For T Mobile

• Had many billing issues with tmobile. Long time customer. But I kept getting billed for calls and text messages from numbers I never new they exist. Talked to customer service (after long periods of wait) just to find out that no matter what I just have to pay for whatever they put on my bill. Big rip off for me, great business model for them. Decided to cut the service.

• I was with T-Mobile and had bad reception so I asked to cancel the service. I had just bought a IPhone with them and I have been trying to get them to unlock the phone for several months. Each time I called they said it would be 24 hrs and they would send
    me the code.
    Then all of sudden they tell me I have to be on service to get my phone unlocked, which they never said while I was asking them
    to free up my phone so I could use it. I am no longer with T-Mobile and am still trying to get them to unlock my IPhone.

I am not sure what I have to do to be able to use my own phone with another carrier. T-Mobile isn’t even trying to work with me.

• I too have been with T-mobile for awhile due to a buy out of another company, I recently leaned they no longer do the 2 year contracts, phones are at regular price. I’ve found the service & customer service to be verrrry lousy, reception for me most places is horrible, I lost a lot of money $$$$ dealing with them due to overcharging everything about them is deceptive and I can’t wait my contact will soon be over and I’m done with them.

• I have been with T-Mobile for about 6 years now. I have not really had problems with them until this past year. I renewed my contract & got my husband put on my plan. We signed up for the $35 Family Plan, & I was told with the plan & the costs of our phones, my bill wouldn’t be any higher than $80 a month. I have NEVER paid this in the 8 months we have had this plan. I have to call every other month to remind them that my plan is not $59 a line. I was told our phones would cost $20 a month, but they’re charging me $45. I am so tired of $135 a month phone bills for service that is horrible. I can’t get decent reception in my area….I don’t get 4G or quality calls unless I’m 15-20 miles away from home. Everytime I want to cancel my account, I get told that I have to pay both an early termination fee & the complete amount of my phones. I will never renew with T-mobile again!!!