T Mobile Reviews

T-mobile.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: March 13, 2017

T Mobile Contact Information

Business Name: T-Mobile USA, Inc.
P.O. Box 37380

T Mobile Ratings

T Mobile Reports

Most Recent T Mobile Complaints

Is T Mobile a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cell Phone Service Providers Directory ListingT-Mobile USA, Inc. Listing

El Paso Retail Store's Sales Practices

This is in regards to an independent retail Tmobile store at 5600 Dyer, El Paso, Texas. In November, my friend and myself came into the store to buy a new phone. The sales clerk said that if we bought a new phone that he would include a new Tab E tablet for free. I could not believe this offer nor did my friend witness so I repeated to the sales clerk if any strings were attached to such an offer.

For instance, would I need to eventually pay for it or would my phone plan change? The sales clerk said no. During the transaction the sales clerk went on to offer a free boombox as well for free. Again, I could not believe it nor could my witness friend. Once again, I asked the sales clerk if this offer was absolutely free and no added surprises would occur. The sales clerk said no again. This occurred on Nov. 12, 2017.

Tmobile sends me a text that a new phone line has been added for the Tab E tablet along with a new charge including demand on payment for the boombox.

I went back to the store about a week and a half later with the full merchandise with me expecting to return it to the store. I talked to the store manager and she said she would take care of the situation. I asked if she wanted the merchandise back and she said no.

Later I get my Tmobile bill and the bill still contained the added charges along with payment for the boom box. I went back to the store again but by this time I had given the boom box away to my nephew as a Christmas present although I still had the Tab E tablet.

All of a sudden the store did a complete turn around. They were no longer helpful and instead began to assert that the contract I had stipulated that I must pay all the added charges. This was never said to me by the salesman and the contract that I signed was not returned to me immediately but taken to another room. My friend witness cannot believe the demand for payment and the change in my phone plan without my permission especially after hearing that all merchandise would be completely free.

To this day I have not received a response from the retail Tmobile store and Tmobile headquarters has called me but it is disappointing that headquarters does not have any direct control over its retail stores. To this day I continue to pay for the boom box and now Tmobile has asked for the Tab E back, which I am happy to return although at my expense.

This is deceptive sales tactics used by the retail store. And yes, I am in the process of changing cell phone companies.

Tmobile Store – 5600 Dyer El Paso Texas

15 Most Recent Reviews About T Mobile

Submit a Complaint or Comment For T Mobile

22 Comments on "T Mobile"

my samsung mobail j2 IMEI NO-356271077830153 has been stolen on date15-03-17.in india Bihar patna. please find and inform me at my mail id.

my samsung mobail j2 IMEI NO-356271077830153 has been stolen on date15-03-17. please find and inform me at my mail id. as soon as possible.

spoke to dustin supervisor customer service 5:59 pm 03/3/2017 was rude and didn’t care to keep my services, was explaining on my free promotions they do once in awhile on free lines or add a line for free, just to find out on my bill, I thought I have gotten and told by customer service who helped me get the promotion would be all free no charges… this plan wasn’t free, to find out its not free free. I get tablet free not the voice line which, I have the promotion to prove that it says (free line and tablet)… Read more »
I have been a loyal customer to T-Mobile for 13 years. I will never do business with this company again. I called checking on upgrading my phones. They currently have a offer that includes a galaxy S7 for free or an S7edge for $100 when you port in a new number. This offer is not extended to existing customers nor are there any loyalty offers for existing customers only offers trying to improve in some way your current service. They only way to improve my current service at this point is to offer better reception. So instead of working to… Read more »
I had a business plan with two lines about 5 hours ago. That’s when I called T-mobile for the first time using the international hotline ( free of charge ). I was transferred 5 times and cut off twice. I was cut off while I was trying to switch my plans and given misinformation about the plans I was switching to… I then was locked out of my old account and cannot manage my bill. I am probably going to have to cancel my credit card because of this … I had to talk to representatives through skype in the… Read more »
I had a fraudulent purchase on my account for several months. They caught it at the time of transaction. I am still being billed for it. I have had numerous telephone calls to the customer service dept., over and hour each time. Every time someone new gets on the phone I get a different story. No one can tell me why I continue to get billed monthly. I was credited back for 2 months only to get hit with the charges for the following 2 months. When you got to break down the charges, the people do not seem to… Read more »
unfortunately, I have a bad experience with t-mobile I’m a customer probably these3 years I bought many phones and accessories from you. You don’t respect ME AS A CUSTOMER and you sent me twice these bad phones. I had bought my bill I want to receive new phone early because some worker told me you can’t receive any order if you still don’t buy the bill I had bought all my bills then I called 611 *I CALLED 611 NOT ONE OR TWO TIMES I CALLED THEM ALOT THIS MONTHS BUT UNTIL NOW NO GOOD NEWS ONLY BAD*. They told… Read more »

I have been experiencing Not being able to to receive phone calls from certain toll free numbers and constant call dropping. This is gone on for a LONG time. I have spoke with several Tmobile representatives and these issues have still been unresolved. I was offtered a one time $60. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

My husband and I had two mobile phones with T-mobile for many years. Several years ago my husband lost his sight and a good bit of his hearing so we asked if we could just drop the one phone. We were told that it wouldn’t make any difference and it would still be in his name. I wimped out and just continued paying for the 2 phones until November of this year when I lost my phone. I call to get it deactivated and was told I could not because the account was in my husbands name. At this time… Read more »

I have received two replacement phones from T Mobile in the last 3 months and both came to me defective. I am totally dissatisfied with T Mobile and with their insurance plan. They are both ripoffs. I do not understand why a customer is not sent a NEW phone when they have purchased an insurance policy and paid the deductible. Rather T Mobile sends them a reconditioned phone that still is not working correctly. And when you call T Mobile Customer Care to complain they do nothing to help you. A total rip off company!

Disappointed customer

today I walked right at ten o’clock this morning and it was really hot outside too. The employee had a clip board he was holding. He didn’t greet me just simply passed me over to another TMobile employee. The female employee who did not have a name tag on her shirt. She wasn’t friendly or social at all.

As long as the phone is paid off, they are legally bound to unlock it.

The worst service I have ever seen and am lucky to even make a call as there is no connection half the time.

T-MOBILE sold my mother, a senior citizen a used LG Leon H345 cell phone at a brand new price. Did not even bother to factory reset the phone so I found the previous owner’s pictures, videos, and personal information on it. We don’t mind buying a used phone just don’t cheat us into paying full price so we can manage our expectations. Please reduce the handset’s price.

T-Mobile Toll Free Numbers
T-Mobile Toll Free Numbers

T-Mobile crammed us with a bunch of services we did not ask fr when we signed up. They also told us the the insurance we purchased for one line would cover loss and breakage. When the screen broke, they said it only covers manufacturer defects, etc. It may be that actual contract says it will not cover breakage, but the sales associates and the manager said it would, so we purchased it because an insurance document was not available. SO, besides cramming extra internet services, they crammed this so called insurance on all our lines when we only wanted it… Read more »

Had many billing issues with tmobile. Long time customer. But I kept getting billed for calls and text messages from numbers I never new they exist. Talked to customer service (after long periods of wait) just to find out that no matter what I just have to pay for whatever they put on my bill. Big rip off for me, great business model for them. Decided to cut the service.

I was with T-Mobile and had bad reception so I asked to cancel the service. I had just bought a IPhone with them and I have been trying to get them to unlock the phone for several months. Each time I called they said it would be 24 hrs and they would send me the code. Then all of sudden they tell me I have to be on service to get my phone unlocked, which they never said while I was asking them to free up my phone so I could use it. I am no longer with T-Mobile and… Read more »

As long as the phone is paid off, they are legally bound to unlock it.

Have you tried Cricket? They unlock phones.

I too have been with T-mobile for awhile due to a buy out of another company, I recently leaned they no longer do the 2 year contracts, phones are at regular price. I’ve found the service & customer service to be verrrry lousy, reception for me most places is horrible, I lost a lot of money $$$$ dealing with them due to overcharging everything about them is deceptive and I can’t wait my contact will soon be over and I’m done with them.

I have been with T-Mobile for about 6 years now. I have not really had problems with them until this past year. I renewed my contract & got my husband put on my plan. We signed up for the $35 Family Plan, & I was told with the plan & the costs of our phones, my bill wouldn’t be any higher than $80 a month. I have NEVER paid this in the 8 months we have had this plan. I have to call every other month to remind them that my plan is not $59 a line. I was told… Read more »