T Mobile Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Company Information

Last Updated On: August 19, 2014

T Mobile Corporate Contact

Business Name: T-Mobile USA, Inc.
P.O. Box 37380
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87176 USA

Corp Phone Number: 877-296-1018
Company Contact: John J Legere - CEO
Corp Website: t-mobile.com

T Mobile Ratings and Reports

Latest T Mobile Complaint

Harassing me - constant calls, billing for plans I don't use, threatening

Harassing me w/ constant calls /billing me for Data plans I don’t use/ threatening  to suspend service.

I have been calling and going into T-mobile stores to resolve my billing issue for over a month now and NO ONE will help me.

T-mobile is upping the daily automated harassing calls to 6 per day now. They keep sending me on a wild goose chase back and forth from the T-mobile store to another T-mobile number to call.

I wrote a letter and mailed it into their NM customer care address with no reply back.

T-mobile – 12920 Se 38th St Bellevue WA 98006

See More T Mobile Complaints View Comments File a NEW Complaint

Is T Mobile a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About T Mobile

Consumer Comments For T Mobile

• Had many billing issues with tmobile. Long time customer. But I kept getting billed for calls and text messages from numbers I never new they exist. Talked to customer service (after long periods of wait) just to find out that no matter what I just have to pay for whatever they put on my bill. Big rip off for me, great business model for them. Decided to cut the service.

• I was with T-Mobile and had bad reception so I asked to cancel the service. I had just bought a IPhone with them and I have been trying to get them to unlock the phone for several months. Each time I called they said it would be 24 hrs and they would send
    me the code.
    Then all of sudden they tell me I have to be on service to get my phone unlocked, which they never said while I was asking them
    to free up my phone so I could use it. I am no longer with T-Mobile and am still trying to get them to unlock my IPhone.

I am not sure what I have to do to be able to use my own phone with another carrier. T-Mobile isn’t even trying to work with me.

• I too have been with T-mobile for awhile due to a buy out of another company, I recently leaned they no longer do the 2 year contracts, phones are at regular price. I’ve found the service & customer service to be verrrry lousy, reception for me most places is horrible, I lost a lot of money $$$$ dealing with them due to overcharging everything about them is deceptive and I can’t wait my contact will soon be over and I’m done with them.

• I have been with T-Mobile for about 6 years now. I have not really had problems with them until this past year. I renewed my contract & got my husband put on my plan. We signed up for the $35 Family Plan, & I was told with the plan & the costs of our phones, my bill wouldn’t be any higher than $80 a month. I have NEVER paid this in the 8 months we have had this plan. I have to call every other month to remind them that my plan is not $59 a line. I was told our phones would cost $20 a month, but they’re charging me $45. I am so tired of $135 a month phone bills for service that is horrible. I can’t get decent reception in my area….I don’t get 4G or quality calls unless I’m 15-20 miles away from home. Everytime I want to cancel my account, I get told that I have to pay both an early termination fee & the complete amount of my phones. I will never renew with T-mobile again!!!