T Mobile Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

T-mobile.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: November 5, 2014

T Mobile Corporate Contact

Business Name: T-Mobile USA, Inc.
P.O. Box 37380
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87176 USA

Corp Phone Number: 877-296-1018
Company Contact: John J Legere - CEO
Corp Website: t-mobile.com

T Mobile Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest T Mobile Complaint

Is T Mobile a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cell Phone Service Providers Directory ListingT-Mobile USA, Inc. Listing

The worst customer service in store on forest preserve chicago IL

The sale representatives are so slow, talking to each other, if they go to the beck room they go together, 3 or 4 people and stay there for 8 min.

They are not nice; they call each other like they not oriented what they are doing.

3 sales representative working with one customer the line is for 6-13 people if you stay you must spent there 1-1/2 hours.

Never go there again.

Tmobile Store – Forest Preserve Chicago Il 7659

10 Most Recent T Mobile Complaints

Consumer Comments For T Mobile

• Had many billing issues with tmobile. Long time customer. But I kept getting billed for calls and text messages from numbers I never new they exist. Talked to customer service (after long periods of wait) just to find out that no matter what I just have to pay for whatever they put on my bill. Big rip off for me, great business model for them. Decided to cut the service.

• I was with T-Mobile and had bad reception so I asked to cancel the service. I had just bought a IPhone with them and I have been trying to get them to unlock the phone for several months. Each time I called they said it would be 24 hrs and they would send
    me the code.
    Then all of sudden they tell me I have to be on service to get my phone unlocked, which they never said while I was asking them
    to free up my phone so I could use it. I am no longer with T-Mobile and am still trying to get them to unlock my IPhone.

I am not sure what I have to do to be able to use my own phone with another carrier. T-Mobile isn’t even trying to work with me.

• I too have been with T-mobile for awhile due to a buy out of another company, I recently leaned they no longer do the 2 year contracts, phones are at regular price. I’ve found the service & customer service to be verrrry lousy, reception for me most places is horrible, I lost a lot of money $$$$ dealing with them due to overcharging everything about them is deceptive and I can’t wait my contact will soon be over and I’m done with them.

• I have been with T-Mobile for about 6 years now. I have not really had problems with them until this past year. I renewed my contract & got my husband put on my plan. We signed up for the $35 Family Plan, & I was told with the plan & the costs of our phones, my bill wouldn’t be any higher than $80 a month. I have NEVER paid this in the 8 months we have had this plan. I have to call every other month to remind them that my plan is not $59 a line. I was told our phones would cost $20 a month, but they’re charging me $45. I am so tired of $135 a month phone bills for service that is horrible. I can’t get decent reception in my area….I don’t get 4G or quality calls unless I’m 15-20 miles away from home. Everytime I want to cancel my account, I get told that I have to pay both an early termination fee & the complete amount of my phones. I will never renew with T-mobile again!!!