Straight Talk Wireless Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Frederick J Pollak - President CEO
Corp Website: straighttalk.com

Straight Talk Wireless Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Straight Talk Wireless Complaint

Is Straight Talk Wireless a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cell Phone Service Providers Directory ListingTracFone Wireless Inc Listing

Waiting 3 hours to speak a supervisor.

Again, I am on the phone with another idiot from Straight Talk. I was on hold for nearly an hour for a supervisor before the CSR (that’s a laugh) disconnected the call. The second call, I have been on hold for over an hour waiting for a supervisor to supposedly finish a call. I waited 3 hours to speak to a supervisor.

A few weeks ago I was in the hospital and my service ended. When I returned home last week, I renewed my service. Big mistake. Since then, dead air kicks into all of my calls. I have to reboot the phone and then when I make the call, dead air kicks in after 10 minutes.

The lock screen kicks in and ends all of my calls. This happened on a 911 call. I was told that the lock screen is supposed to end the calls if one has been on the phone too long.

WTF? Excuse me? What was that advertisement of unlimited talk, text and data. As far as text is concerned. I cannot text. Too many connection problems. It took me 2 days to have a text go through. I sent one text and it multiplied to the recipient to the point, she called and complained about me over texting her.

When I make a call it takes two to three minutes before a call is dialed and connected and it locks up the phone. I have to reboot the phone and wait for that scanning media card before I can make a call. There was a fire in my apartment building and I cannot rely on Straight Talk to have that call go through. That would be too much like right.

I was told that I would have to return the phone and wait up to 10 days before I receive my replacement phone. Now mind you that I paid for the service for 30 days and I will be short on my paid service.

Did I mention that I had surgery and I need a phone for emergency purposes? I was told to borrow someone’s phone or go search for a payphone. Excuse me? Does the idiots at Straight Talk know that other people work and that payphones are not available. I was also told to use a older straight talk phone. I do not have another Straight Talk phone. I sent them back.

I have contacted an attorney about filing a lawsuit against this company. There is one about the fraudulent unlimited service and the slowing down of the data speed. Since I reactivated my phone, it is working way below 3G, let’s just say it is working at 300 baud dial up modem speed.

I cannot get my emails. I have to reboot the phone in order to get the emails. I cannot keep bothering my neighbors and jeopardizing my health due to unethical policies and negative training.

THERE ARE NO SIGNS OF INTELLIGENT LIFE AT STRAIGHT TALK. Customer service is very poor, there’s no such thing as common sense. The FCC should step in and make Straight Talk get their act together or go out of business.

I did not have this problem of being on two phones to solve a problem when I was with AT&T, Verizon or Sprint.

Straight Talk – 9700 NW 112th Ave Miami Florida 33178 | 877-430-2355

25 Most Recent Straight Talk Wireless Complaints

More About Straight Talk Wireless

TracFone Wireless Inc

Consumer Comments For Straight Talk Wireless

• My experience with Straight Talk customer service was a two month nightmare! Had no working cell phone because of errors their techs made, spent 50-60 hours of my time trying to straighten this out, was lied to over and over again, had to repeat the entire situation every time I called, was promised resolution without any time and time again, and then to top it off, lost my cell number I’ve had for 20 years because of something (again their mistake) they did or didn’t do. Could never get a "straight" (ha ha) answer about anything. This was the worse customer service I’ve ever had in my life! I guess the old adage, "you get what you pay for" is more than true in this case. I wish I never transferred from AT & T just to try and save a dime. It’s cost me way more in headaches and stress!

• I am going thru the same problem with now. Every time I ask them “why is it that the now replacement card is not working again” they take me for a fool and do not provide any answer, they just say something in hope that whatever they say works for me. I am composing my letter to the CEO these days, I would like to get an answer from him, as well as 2 other top people in the company. So, tell me please Cindy, how did your saga ended? Because I was so waiting for the iPhone 6 to come out and I was looking forward to using the Straight Talk service on this new phone. Been without a working phone for 2 weeks now!

• Just got a Galaxy III, advertised "everywhere" as workable in my area!! After learning it would not, my number was changed to bounce off a tower elsewhere. My old phone worked, once service was transferred to the new one, "no network available" thus NO service!!! Fortunately, they were able to restore my old phone and return my near 20 year cell number!!! Even the tech helper confirmed it is being sold as workable in my area….

• I play game and use Facebook on my phone and now I don’t have data because they say I use to much this is false advertisement

• If you don’t mean it don’t claim it. I would never again purchase anything from this company. I will be dealing with a reputable company in the future. Stay away from straight talk.

• quit looking at ****. I have straight talk and never have i run out of data and i use facebook on my phone quite a bit.

• I also have had straight talk for over a year. My daughter had it before I did and still doesn’t have any problem with it. It doesn’t drop as many calls as ATT or Sprint. It all depends what phone you get as well. Talk to your Walmart electronics guru. They’ll point out which phones operate off the Att vs Verizon networks. You can even go to http://www.Straighttalk.com to find extra deals on phones. I can also access Googles voice to text and GPS system.