Straight Talk Wireless Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

TracFone Wireless Inc

Straight Talk Wireless Ratings and Reports

Latest Straight Talk Wireless Complaint

"Keep Your Number" ...And Lose It If You Go Abroad

I travel a lot, so the idea of not having a contract and paying for service I am not using was a reason to get a prepaid plan. Initially I had AT&T, I paid 10$ a month for pretty expensive talk and text, no data, however the key was that if I wasn’t in country I could pretty much know that I would still have my phone number a few weeks later.

This is not the case with straight talk. There very robotic customer support basically tells you: “If you don’t pay, you will lose your number” not in the least helpful or showing any inkling of understanding.

I can’t even use there “cheaper” 30$ plan, I need to pay 45$ for service I am not using or switch back to AT&T

See More Straight Talk Wireless Complaints View Comments File a NEW Complaint

Is Straight Talk Wireless a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About Straight Talk Wireless

Consumer Comments For Straight Talk Wireless

• My experience with Straight Talk customer service was a two month nightmare! Had no working cell phone because of errors their techs made, spent 50-60 hours of my time trying to straighten this out, was lied to over and over again, had to repeat the entire situation every time I called, was promised resolution without any time and time again, and then to top it off, lost my cell number I’ve had for 20 years because of something (again their mistake) they did or didn’t do. Could never get a "straight" (ha ha) answer about anything. This was the worse customer service I’ve ever had in my life! I guess the old adage, "you get what you pay for" is more than true in this case. I wish I never transferred from AT & T just to try and save a dime. It’s cost me way more in headaches and stress!

• Just got a Galaxy III, advertised "everywhere" as workable in my area!! After learning it would not, my number was changed to bounce off a tower elsewhere. My old phone worked, once service was transferred to the new one, "no network available" thus NO service!!! Fortunately, they were able to restore my old phone and return my near 20 year cell number!!! Even the tech helper confirmed it is being sold as workable in my area….

• I play game and use Facebook on my phone and now I don’t have data because they say I use to much this is false advertisement

• If you don’t mean it don’t claim it. I would never again purchase anything from this company. I will be dealing with a reputable company in the future. Stay away from straight talk.

• quit looking at ****. I have straight talk and never have i run out of data and i use facebook on my phone quite a bit.

• I also have had straight talk for over a year. My daughter had it before I did and still doesn’t have any problem with it. It doesn’t drop as many calls as ATT or Sprint. It all depends what phone you get as well. Talk to your Walmart electronics guru. They’ll point out which phones operate off the Att vs Verizon networks. You can even go to http://www.Straighttalk.com to find extra deals on phones. I can also access Googles voice to text and GPS system.