SafeLink Wireless Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Safelinkwireless.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: October 21, 2014

SafeLink Wireless Corporate Contact

Business Name: TracFone Wireless, Inc.
9700 N.W. 112th Ave
Miami, Florida 33178 USA

Company Contact: F.J. Pollak - President
Corp Website: safelinkwireless.com

SafeLink Wireless Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest SafeLink Wireless Complaint

Is SafeLink Wireless a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cell Phone Service Providers Directory ListingTracFone Wireless, Inc. Listing

Terminated Service For No Reason

Safelink terminated my service for no reason at all except they are playing god and seem to have no accountability or standards there at all and are only there to collect there pay checks.

They claim some “legal issue” which is code i suspect for we don’t have to explain anything, as nothing illegal ever happened.

I tried for a month i guess trying to get a defective tracfone that they sent replaced, they refused to do so, had one person give me a bogus tracking number, another claim my phone was “stolen” took me 2 days to get my number back ( odd how i still have this alledged stolen phone), they than terminated my tracfone service claiming its permantly disabled and cant be used again (as well as my number).

About a week later they terminated my safelink service (never called about my safelink phone and again they just hang up make excuses to cover there backsides i suspect or to stroke there egos

Consumer Comments For SafeLink Wireless

• EVERY MONTH for the last year or more I have had to call & get my minutes sent to my phone. I verified my service was active with Texas & I am good. I even have the enrollment number.

January I started to write the "ticket" number down, needless to say, in Feb 2014 I had to call & receive my minutes.
    It is now march 17, 2014, I have NOT received my minutes…AGAIN… so I called & was told I "already received my minutes", no I have not!!

So when I asked the "Rep Diane"she just sat there & didnt say anything. So I am AGAIN on "hold" to TRY to get someone to fix the problem as I have for the last over a year!

There has to be someone else we can call to complain abt these idiots that do NOT know what they are doing!