SafeLink Wireless Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Safelinkwireless.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: June 11, 2015

SafeLink Wireless Corporate Contact

Business Name: TracFone Wireless, Inc.
9700 N.W. 112th Ave
Miami, Florida 33178 USA

Company Contact: F.J. Pollak - President
Corp Website: safelinkwireless.com

SafeLink Wireless Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest SafeLink Wireless Complaint

Is SafeLink Wireless a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cell Phone Service Providers Directory ListingTracFone Wireless, Inc. Listing

Victimizes disabled elderly

Last June I applied for Safelink phone. I’m elderly and on disability. I filed online and FAXed the supporting documents. They said they didn’t receive them and had to resend them by certified mail. After months of fighting they finally did send a phone.

A week ago I started getting E-mails from TracFone saying my phone had been terminated and offering to sell me airtime to reinstate my “free” phone.

Reading the fine print on my application with a magnifying glass I saw that one is required to reprove eligibility 120 days before termination. But what date is that? As far as I’m concerned this is a scam to get new customers for TracFone and sell pricey phone cards.

I called direct to Miami, Florida and got a TRACFONE employee who admitted that “Tracfone and Safelink Wireless” are the same. I don’t know if this is true.

25 Most Recent SafeLink Wireless Complaints

Consumer Comments For SafeLink Wireless

• proof can be sent with email attachment. take a photo with your laptop camera and send it to myproof@safelink.com also if you have been approved but no minutes you can go to support then technical and click on live chat. give the serial # and the minutes will be added and unregistered SIM working.

• sounds kind of like me I have sent my info twice once by fax once by mail they got the fax and said they couldn’t read it now by mail they say they never received it this was sent October 21st to milwake or. come on now.They also told me I don’t call anyone that you have to call at least one person a month I call at least three.Now for the third time I’m going to send a fax with my info once again and see what happens next.REDICULOUS

• EVERY MONTH for the last year or more I have had to call & get my minutes sent to my phone. I verified my service was active with Texas & I am good. I even have the enrollment number.

January I started to write the "ticket" number down, needless to say, in Feb 2014 I had to call & receive my minutes.
    It is now march 17, 2014, I have NOT received my minutes…AGAIN… so I called & was told I "already received my minutes", no I have not!!

So when I asked the "Rep Diane"she just sat there & didnt say anything. So I am AGAIN on "hold" to TRY to get someone to fix the problem as I have for the last over a year!

There has to be someone else we can call to complain abt these idiots that do NOT know what they are doing!

• go to support then technical. next click on live chat, give the serial # and they will add them