SafeLink Wireless Reviews

Safelinkwireless.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: September 16, 2016

SafeLink Wireless Contact Information

Business Name: TracFone Wireless, Inc.
9700 N.W. 112th Ave

SafeLink Wireless Ratings

SafeLink Wireless Reports

Most Recent SafeLink Wireless Complaints

Is SafeLink Wireless a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cell Phone Service Providers Directory ListingTracFone Wireless, Inc. Listing

Trashy customer service

I been having my safe link service since 2012. Due to me and my daughter is disable. Now August 2016 an September 2016 I have not received my mins. Need I remind you I have very important phone calls regarding doctors. For me an my daughter.

I called last month about the issue safe link told me my mins will be on my phone. September 1 Which I have not received. I called safe link they gave me the run around transfer me to several different people. But still no mins.

I called Texas lite up, they told me my account is up the date, which I knew because I verified a few months ago.

I still have not received my mins. Safelink put the blame on Texas lite up saying they the one put mins on Safelink phones… Which I know is bullshit, I been having my phone since my daughter was 3 months old. She is now 4 years old.

I am highly pissed off; it was poor f*****g customer service, even the supervisor. They get a 0 from me because the issue has not still be resolved.

Safelink – Po Box 160640 Hialeah Fl 33016 | 800-723-3546

Most Recent Reviews About SafeLink Wireless

Submit a Complaint or Comment For SafeLink Wireless

• Deanna

For anyone who doesn’t know. Safelink is owned by America Movil which also owns Tracfone, NET 10 Wireless, Straight Talk, Simple Mobile, TelCel Ameroca, and PagePlus Cellular. Here’s the kicker though, America Movil is a Mexican owned company. Yep. your government phone is from a Mexican company. Well at least it’s not China. Although the actual phone is probably made in China.

• Carla MawMaw Lefeaux

I received my phone about a month ago and it said emergency calls only. So I called the 800# and stayed on the phone 2-3 HOURS attempting to get it to work. After all that they said I had to have new SIM card. They gave me a ticket # and said I would have it in 7-10 days. So here it is a month later and I called to see where my new SIM was and the lady (that barely spoke English) said that the ticket did not indicate I was getting a new one. So she had me do most of the crap that I did the first time I called in. After almost an hour she says I have to have a new SIM card. NO JOKE….I ALREADY KNEW THAT FROM THE 3 HOUR PHONE CALL…..

I know this is a “free” phone for my grandson but come on…….very frustrated right now….

• Beverly Propst

proof can be sent with email attachment. take a photo with your laptop camera and send it to myproof@safelink.com also if you have been approved but no minutes you can go to support then technical and click on live chat. give the serial # and the minutes will be added and unregistered SIM working.

• unreal

sounds kind of like me I have sent my info twice once by fax once by mail they got the fax and said they couldn’t read it now by mail they say they never received it this was sent October 21st to milwake or. come on now.They also told me I don’t call anyone that you have to call at least one person a month I call at least three.Now for the third time I’m going to send a fax with my info once again and see what happens next.REDICULOUS

• v wright

EVERY MONTH for the last year or more I have had to call & get my minutes sent to my phone. I verified my service was active with Texas & I am good. I even have the enrollment number.

January I started to write the "ticket" number down, needless to say, in Feb 2014 I had to call & receive my minutes.
    It is now march 17, 2014, I have NOT received my minutes…AGAIN… so I called & was told I "already received my minutes", no I have not!!

So when I asked the "Rep Diane"she just sat there & didnt say anything. So I am AGAIN on "hold" to TRY to get someone to fix the problem as I have for the last over a year!

There has to be someone else we can call to complain abt these idiots that do NOT know what they are doing!

• Beverly Propst

go to support then technical. next click on live chat, give the serial # and they will add them