SafeLink Wireless Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Safelinkwireless.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: March 19, 2015

SafeLink Wireless Corporate Contact

Business Name: TracFone Wireless, Inc.
9700 N.W. 112th Ave
Miami, Florida 33178 USA

Company Contact: F.J. Pollak - President
Corp Website: safelinkwireless.com

SafeLink Wireless Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest SafeLink Wireless Complaint

Is SafeLink Wireless a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cell Phone Service Providers Directory ListingTracFone Wireless, Inc. Listing

So-called free phone

The on line application will say your info don’t match records needing document proof of address, Id, social security number and proof of benefits, such as dshs.

After you send that stuff you get rejected and they say send more personal documents. After that you get rejected and again are told to send even more documents; and so on and so on over and over.

Just collecting personal info and do not plan on sending a lifeline phone.

Nobody speaks English with customer support. They don’t listen and don’t care about anything other then getting more personal info. They have everything but a blood test, and I’m told its not enough for the free phone.

Now im getting scam calls on the land line I suspect are related.

Safelink Wireless – 800-977-3768

Consumer Comments For SafeLink Wireless

• sounds kind of like me I have sent my info twice once by fax once by mail they got the fax and said they couldn’t read it now by mail they say they never received it this was sent October 21st to milwake or. come on now.They also told me I don’t call anyone that you have to call at least one person a month I call at least three.Now for the third time I’m going to send a fax with my info once again and see what happens next.REDICULOUS

• EVERY MONTH for the last year or more I have had to call & get my minutes sent to my phone. I verified my service was active with Texas & I am good. I even have the enrollment number.

January I started to write the "ticket" number down, needless to say, in Feb 2014 I had to call & receive my minutes.
    It is now march 17, 2014, I have NOT received my minutes…AGAIN… so I called & was told I "already received my minutes", no I have not!!

So when I asked the "Rep Diane"she just sat there & didnt say anything. So I am AGAIN on "hold" to TRY to get someone to fix the problem as I have for the last over a year!

There has to be someone else we can call to complain abt these idiots that do NOT know what they are doing!