SafeLink Wireless

Safelinkwireless.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: July 22, 2016

SafeLink Wireless Contact Information

Business Name: TracFone Wireless, Inc.
9700 N.W. 112th Ave
Miami, Florida 33178 USA

Company Contact: F.J. Pollak - President
Corp Website: safelinkwireless.com

SafeLink Wireless Ratings

SafeLink Wireless Reports

Most Recent SafeLink Wireless Complaints

Is SafeLink Wireless a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cell Phone Service Providers Directory ListingTracFone Wireless, Inc. Listing

SafeLink Wireless: DO NOT BOTHER

After filling out a form on the phone with this SafeLink, I patiently awaited a response. None came! I called, again, and again and was told that the application was pending. Then they claimed they were awaiting a response from a state agency. I again waited. Nothing! Now we are talking 3 months waiting. Called again. Again nothing. So I contacted the state agency that SafeLink claimed they were trying to have verify the info. The state agency said they DO NOT work with SafeLink and would not respond to them in anyway.

I contacted SafeLink and they gave me the same answer, even though I explained that they could not go thru the state agency, but the answer was always the same. Then when I said that since this was a Federal program and tax money was involved and perhaps the FCC should look into this, the representative said that my application had expired and I would have to redo it.

Really! And that my application was no longer valid and would not be reviewable. What a scam! I believe this company takes applications from people and forwards them to the government to be themselves paid and not provide any of the services that they claim to. DO NOT BE TAKEN IN BY THESE SCAMMERS AND FRAUDSTERS! I am reporting them to the FCC. If any others have problems with them, I urge you to do the same.

They are defrauding the Federal Government and taking your tax dollars.

Most Recent SafeLink Wireless Reviews

Consumer Comments For SafeLink Wireless

• Deanna

For anyone who doesn’t know. Safelink is owned by America Movil which also owns Tracfone, NET 10 Wireless, Straight Talk, Simple Mobile, TelCel Ameroca, and PagePlus Cellular. Here’s the kicker though, America Movil is a Mexican owned company. Yep. your government phone is from a Mexican company. Well at least it’s not China. Although the actual phone is probably made in China.

• Beverly Propst

proof can be sent with email attachment. take a photo with your laptop camera and send it to myproof@safelink.com also if you have been approved but no minutes you can go to support then technical and click on live chat. give the serial # and the minutes will be added and unregistered SIM working.

• unreal

sounds kind of like me I have sent my info twice once by fax once by mail they got the fax and said they couldn’t read it now by mail they say they never received it this was sent October 21st to milwake or. come on now.They also told me I don’t call anyone that you have to call at least one person a month I call at least three.Now for the third time I’m going to send a fax with my info once again and see what happens next.REDICULOUS

• v wright

EVERY MONTH for the last year or more I have had to call & get my minutes sent to my phone. I verified my service was active with Texas & I am good. I even have the enrollment number.

January I started to write the "ticket" number down, needless to say, in Feb 2014 I had to call & receive my minutes.
    It is now march 17, 2014, I have NOT received my minutes…AGAIN… so I called & was told I "already received my minutes", no I have not!!

So when I asked the "Rep Diane"she just sat there & didnt say anything. So I am AGAIN on "hold" to TRY to get someone to fix the problem as I have for the last over a year!

There has to be someone else we can call to complain abt these idiots that do NOT know what they are doing!

• Beverly Propst

go to support then technical. next click on live chat, give the serial # and they will add them