NET10 Wireless Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Related Company - TracFone Complaints

NET10 Wireless Ratings and Reports

Latest NET10 Wireless Complaint

Disgusted With Customer Service

Disgusted with Net10 customer service…Not in United States…& cannot understand what customer wants.

I am SO disgusted with Net10! I have had Net10 for around 4 or 5 years and never really had any trouble until this month June 2014 when I purchased minutes for my phone and was charged twice.

Called to get one of the charges reversed. I was on the phone 19 minutes with three different people before I could get one who understood what I was saying and I could understand them to get this accomplished.

Then I went online to try to get reimbursed for the wasted 19 minutes and chatted w Ashley. She gave me the 19 minutes and wiped out my 689 minutes already on my phone that I had just purchased; therefore, I ended up with 19 minutes on my phone total and Ashley left the chat before we were even finished & left a number for me to call….DUH my whole reason for connecting online so I would not waste anymore minutes! I connected to chat again and got Chelsea. Told her the problem, she said she was checking it out; I was to be reimbursed total of 708 minutes and before we were finished she left the chat and left a number for me to call…..again DUH! my reason for calling because of wasted minutes on the phone.

Called Net10 with 19 minutes on my phone to resolve problem as I got nowhere online. A male with very heavy accent told me I would have to call on another phone. This is the only phone I own! I traveled to my daughters’ and called Net10 and spoke with heavily accented female but she finally did reinstate my minutes. All the while telling me that if minutes were added to the plan I had it would not have wiped out my previous minutes, like I was lying. Then she asked why I had so many minutes left over. DUH! I had just explained to her the initial reason for my call was a double charge for buying minutes.

If Net10 is going to continue doing business in the United States, they need call centers in the United States instead of the Philippines (or at least support people who can clearly speak English and understand English). The Philippines is where all these people were as I asked their location. They said they were with the International Customer Support Center but I asked their actual location and they told me the Philippines. I am leaving Net10 when my minutes are used. Of course, in my opinion, Net10 will not let this be put up on their website because it is up to the Webmaster and it will be deleted.

NEGATIVE 10 rating for customer service personnel! RANT OVER!

Net10 – 9700 NW 112th Ave Miami, FL 33178

See More NET10 Wireless Complaints View Comments File a NEW Complaint

Is NET10 Wireless a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About NET10 Wireless

Consumer Comments For NET10 Wireless

• I called net 10 and ask if they could change my I wireless phone to net 10.they took the id number and said they could but since it doesnt use a sim card I would have to purchase an access code for $16.04.Once she ran my visa through she stated the phone would be activated within about 2 hours.After 6 hours the phone was still not working so I went onto their web site and entered my phone id and was told that my phone was not compatible and could not be used with net 10. Service. I called net 10 and they confirmed my phone was not compatible. I then ask them to refund my $16.04 because I was told by their employee the phone was compatible and all I needed to do was give them the money for the access code. I spoke with a rep a supervisor and the manager and was told it was a non refundable purchase. What the hell!!.So I was scammed into making a purchase for nothing…DO NOT MAKE ANY PURCHASES FROM NET 10 THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF.

• well take your time as I’m tire of waiting starting tomorrow morning with my rampage

• furthermore if they don’t give me an answer I will go on facebook.com/twitter/my space and any
    other site seeking help for non complying personnel,it’s not called for a major company that let’s personnel do this

• I started over 3wks ago to buy a sim card and got it,then was told after the phone was activated,I would a download for internet service and international calling,then they said I would get a download for video,called back threedays later no download for international calling but the other things would downloaded,it’s 2 weeeks later and nothing has happened to fix my internet problem and we still don’t auto pay setup for international calling and no download for video,I purchased my own phone which is a brand new sansumg galaxy S2 with 4g capablities,so my time almost up and I have no help from net10 yet and they want me to signup for auto refill now I wonder if any action can help me

• First. Three months ago, they reduced the internet speed on Net10 wireless 30 day unlimited data plan. suppose to be for use to much. So ””what is the unlimited data plan?”

I call to customers services for this one. Fifteen minutes later when I’m pass the a answer machine, talk with a man explain all the problems can”t help me end transfer may call to other extension. ”The machine answer ” end hang may call. I’m repeat this three times and every time is the same thing.

Second. They change the Net10 wireless unlimited data plan for only 1.5 Gb a month. event the cards I’m buy, said 30 days unlimited data plan

Third. Last mount I’m used the 1.5 Gb. in 20 day and they cut the internet service. 10 days later they cut may phone calls. So I’m buy the new 50 dls. net10 unlimited phone/text/data card. but still no internet service. again call customer service, transfer my call and ooooh surprise they can’t re-stables the internet service.because I’m used all last mount. So what happen for the new net10 unlimited call/text/dara card I buy?

So. Please some on can help me?