NET10 Wireless Reviews and Consumer Complaints

Company Contact: FJ Pollak - President and CEO
Corp Website: net10wireless.com

NET10 Wireless Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest NET10 Wireless Complaint

Is NET10 Wireless a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cell Phone Service Providers Directory ListingTracFone Wireless Inc Listing

My account was charged more than I agreed

I purchased a monthly plan online through their website (Net10wireless.com). I bought the cheapest plan because I have Wi-Fi at work, home, and school so I don’t need a lot of data. The total for my bill was to be $38.19.

I later checked my banking and I my account was charged $39.20. I understand that this is not a lot of money, but I am concerned with their honesty/integrity and believe that either way this is stealing. Also, if they charged every customer an extra dollar… I’m hoping you can see where I’m going.

When I talked to customer service, they said that there was an extra $1.02 tax. I didn’t understand because the difference is $1.01. Also, how do you add more tax. Either way, when you say you will charge my account one price and I agree, and then my account is charged a different price, I am not a happy customer.

I will be switching companies at the end of the month. I am writing this so that hopefully other people will verify what they paid and take action if this is their business strategy. I see ” TracFone has agreed to pay $40 million to a settlement fund” back in 2015 so I’m assuming they have not changed their scandalous ways.

Most Recent NET10 Wireless Complaints

More About NET10 Wireless

Related Company - TracFone Complaints

Consumer Comments For NET10 Wireless

• Jeremey

They ripped me off also. Paid for prepay $50 unlimited plan and an Alcatel One Touch tracphone brand and its been 28 days of my plan and I have been unable to make or receive calls. I’ve called net 10 tech support 10 times and emailed 6 times. The last time I called I was on the phone for 2 hours and didn’t fix my issue. In fact I was lied to by a tech representative saying I would receive a new phone in the mail due to my issues and have my service plan extended. I received only an empty package to mail my phone to them. This company needs to get their a*s sued off. Victimizing their customers. I played over $200 phone and airtime prepaid service card, and still can’t make or receive calls. They are crooks. I’ve been with them since 2008 but they will never get another penny from me!!! I will seek legal action. Mr. FJ Pollak better get his company in line.

• mike

I called net 10 and ask if they could change my I wireless phone to net 10.they took the id number and said they could but since it doesnt use a sim card I would have to purchase an access code for $16.04.Once she ran my visa through she stated the phone would be activated within about 2 hours.After 6 hours the phone was still not working so I went onto their web site and entered my phone id and was told that my phone was not compatible and could not be used with net 10. Service. I called net 10 and they confirmed my phone was not compatible. I then ask them to refund my $16.04 because I was told by their employee the phone was compatible and all I needed to do was give them the money for the access code. I spoke with a rep a supervisor and the manager and was told it was a non refundable purchase. What the hell!!.So I was scammed into making a purchase for nothing…DO NOT MAKE ANY PURCHASES FROM NET 10 THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF.

• harlan cooper

well take your time as I’m tire of waiting starting tomorrow morning with my rampage

• harlan cooper

furthermore if they don’t give me an answer I will go on facebook.com/twitter/my space and any
    other site seeking help for non complying personnel,it’s not called for a major company that let’s personnel do this

• harlan Cooper

I started over 3wks ago to buy a sim card and got it,then was told after the phone was activated,I would a download for internet service and international calling,then they said I would get a download for video,called back threedays later no download for international calling but the other things would downloaded,it’s 2 weeeks later and nothing has happened to fix my internet problem and we still don’t auto pay setup for international calling and no download for video,I purchased my own phone which is a brand new sansumg galaxy S2 with 4g capablities,so my time almost up and I have no help from net10 yet and they want me to signup for auto refill now I wonder if any action can help me

• Raymundo

First. Three months ago, they reduced the internet speed on Net10 wireless 30 day unlimited data plan. suppose to be for use to much. So ””what is the unlimited data plan?”

I call to customers services for this one. Fifteen minutes later when I’m pass the a answer machine, talk with a man explain all the problems can”t help me end transfer may call to other extension. ”The machine answer ” end hang may call. I’m repeat this three times and every time is the same thing.

Second. They change the Net10 wireless unlimited data plan for only 1.5 Gb a month. event the cards I’m buy, said 30 days unlimited data plan

Third. Last mount I’m used the 1.5 Gb. in 20 day and they cut the internet service. 10 days later they cut may phone calls. So I’m buy the new 50 dls. net10 unlimited phone/text/data card. but still no internet service. again call customer service, transfer my call and ooooh surprise they can’t re-stables the internet service.because I’m used all last mount. So what happen for the new net10 unlimited call/text/dara card I buy?

So. Please some on can help me?