NET10 Wireless Reviews

NET10 Wireless Ratings

NET10 Wireless Reports

Most Recent NET10 Wireless Complaints

Is NET10 Wireless a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cell Phone Service Providers Directory ListingTracFone Wireless Inc Listing

Unable to credit my account

I’ve been using month to month service with Net 10. My service expired and I decided it might be nice to sign up for monthly deductions from my bank account to not risk having my service accidentally disrupted again. Seeing I have a lot of bills due around the end of the month I want a due date in the middle of the month, i.e. June 14 to 16. I figured any company could prorate a bill so I could select the due date. They said they could not. What? I’m trying to allow them to deduct money from my account every month yet they won’t prorate my bill for me!

I was told I had two options: (1) I could go without phone service until mid-June and renew then, not an option too many people would select or (2) I could renew my phone service now and then call and renew again around the 15th of June.

Service between the 1st and the 15th would be charged twice. I asked if I could be refunded for the days I would be charged double. They said they had no way to do that. What!? I thought it was odd that they had no way to prorate my bill. It is absolutely ludicrous that they have no way to either credit my account or to send me a refund for what would amount to an overpayment!

I talked to a “manager” and the manager’s “supervisor” which included being on the line for well over and hour, much of that time on hold. Looking on line I see there are a multitude of customer service complaints about Net 10.

How can a company not prorate to avoid overcharging and further tell me that they have no way to refund me the difference? I guess it is time to start doing business with someone else.

Net 10 Wireless – 514 39th St NW Tulalip Washington | 9700 Nw 112th Ave Miami FL 33178 | 305-640-2000

Most Recent Reviews About NET10 Wireless

More About NET10 Wireless

Related Company - TracFone Complaints

Submit a Complaint or Comment For NET10 Wireless

• Roe

They ripped me off too! I attempted to add 300 airtime minutes to my unused balance of 700 minutes as displayed on my phone, and instead of me ending up with 1,000 minutes it erased the 700 minutes and just credited me the 300 minutes. I have called and called speaking to numerous reps and supervisors requesting reinstatement of erased 700 minutes and they all denied me saying I never had the 700 minutes as displayed on my phone! This company should not be in business at all. I even emailed the CEO 3 days ago
    but have received no reply.

• Jeremey

They ripped me off also. Paid for prepay $50 unlimited plan and an Alcatel One Touch tracphone brand and its been 28 days of my plan and I have been unable to make or receive calls. I’ve called net 10 tech support 10 times and emailed 6 times. The last time I called I was on the phone for 2 hours and didn’t fix my issue. In fact I was lied to by a tech representative saying I would receive a new phone in the mail due to my issues and have my service plan extended. I received only an empty package to mail my phone to them. This company needs to get their a*s sued off. Victimizing their customers. I played over $200 phone and airtime prepaid service card, and still can’t make or receive calls. They are crooks. I’ve been with them since 2008 but they will never get another penny from me!!! I will seek legal action. Mr. FJ Pollak better get his company in line.

• mike

I called net 10 and ask if they could change my I wireless phone to net 10.they took the id number and said they could but since it doesnt use a sim card I would have to purchase an access code for $16.04.Once she ran my visa through she stated the phone would be activated within about 2 hours.After 6 hours the phone was still not working so I went onto their web site and entered my phone id and was told that my phone was not compatible and could not be used with net 10. Service. I called net 10 and they confirmed my phone was not compatible. I then ask them to refund my $16.04 because I was told by their employee the phone was compatible and all I needed to do was give them the money for the access code. I spoke with a rep a supervisor and the manager and was told it was a non refundable purchase. What the hell!!.So I was scammed into making a purchase for nothing…DO NOT MAKE ANY PURCHASES FROM NET 10 THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF.

• harlan cooper

well take your time as I’m tire of waiting starting tomorrow morning with my rampage

• harlan cooper

furthermore if they don’t give me an answer I will go on facebook.com/twitter/my space and any
    other site seeking help for non complying personnel,it’s not called for a major company that let’s personnel do this

• harlan Cooper

I started over 3wks ago to buy a sim card and got it,then was told after the phone was activated,I would a download for internet service and international calling,then they said I would get a download for video,called back threedays later no download for international calling but the other things would downloaded,it’s 2 weeeks later and nothing has happened to fix my internet problem and we still don’t auto pay setup for international calling and no download for video,I purchased my own phone which is a brand new sansumg galaxy S2 with 4g capablities,so my time almost up and I have no help from net10 yet and they want me to signup for auto refill now I wonder if any action can help me

• Raymundo

First. Three months ago, they reduced the internet speed on Net10 wireless 30 day unlimited data plan. suppose to be for use to much. So ””what is the unlimited data plan?”

I call to customers services for this one. Fifteen minutes later when I’m pass the a answer machine, talk with a man explain all the problems can”t help me end transfer may call to other extension. ”The machine answer ” end hang may call. I’m repeat this three times and every time is the same thing.

Second. They change the Net10 wireless unlimited data plan for only 1.5 Gb a month. event the cards I’m buy, said 30 days unlimited data plan

Third. Last mount I’m used the 1.5 Gb. in 20 day and they cut the internet service. 10 days later they cut may phone calls. So I’m buy the new 50 dls. net10 unlimited phone/text/data card. but still no internet service. again call customer service, transfer my call and ooooh surprise they can’t re-stables the internet service.because I’m used all last mount. So what happen for the new net10 unlimited call/text/dara card I buy?

So. Please some on can help me?