NET10 Wireless Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: FJ Pollak - President and CEO
Corp Website: net10wireless.com

NET10 Wireless Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest NET10 Wireless Complaint

Is NET10 Wireless a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cell Phone Service Providers Directory ListingTracFone Wireless Inc Listing

THIEVES of Cell Phones

Day before I went to Net10 to get a new phone number as telemarketers are calling around the clock, got this person, female who did not know what an unlisted number was so I tried to explain it to her, she disconnected my phone, took all my days off me, all my current minutes and now I am without a phone.

I can not even put new minutes on my phone, talked to customer service, what a joke they are……and I am one very angry lady at this company.

There should be an investigation into this company, they take you money and give nothing back. My phone is dead period and I am not like the ceo with a huge bank account to get a new phone all the time.

25 Most Recent NET10 Wireless Complaints

More About NET10 Wireless

Related Company - TracFone Complaints

Consumer Comments For NET10 Wireless

• I called net 10 and ask if they could change my I wireless phone to net 10.they took the id number and said they could but since it doesnt use a sim card I would have to purchase an access code for $16.04.Once she ran my visa through she stated the phone would be activated within about 2 hours.After 6 hours the phone was still not working so I went onto their web site and entered my phone id and was told that my phone was not compatible and could not be used with net 10. Service. I called net 10 and they confirmed my phone was not compatible. I then ask them to refund my $16.04 because I was told by their employee the phone was compatible and all I needed to do was give them the money for the access code. I spoke with a rep a supervisor and the manager and was told it was a non refundable purchase. What the hell!!.So I was scammed into making a purchase for nothing…DO NOT MAKE ANY PURCHASES FROM NET 10 THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF.

• well take your time as I’m tire of waiting starting tomorrow morning with my rampage

• furthermore if they don’t give me an answer I will go on facebook.com/twitter/my space and any
    other site seeking help for non complying personnel,it’s not called for a major company that let’s personnel do this

• I started over 3wks ago to buy a sim card and got it,then was told after the phone was activated,I would a download for internet service and international calling,then they said I would get a download for video,called back threedays later no download for international calling but the other things would downloaded,it’s 2 weeeks later and nothing has happened to fix my internet problem and we still don’t auto pay setup for international calling and no download for video,I purchased my own phone which is a brand new sansumg galaxy S2 with 4g capablities,so my time almost up and I have no help from net10 yet and they want me to signup for auto refill now I wonder if any action can help me

• First. Three months ago, they reduced the internet speed on Net10 wireless 30 day unlimited data plan. suppose to be for use to much. So ””what is the unlimited data plan?”

I call to customers services for this one. Fifteen minutes later when I’m pass the a answer machine, talk with a man explain all the problems can”t help me end transfer may call to other extension. ”The machine answer ” end hang may call. I’m repeat this three times and every time is the same thing.

Second. They change the Net10 wireless unlimited data plan for only 1.5 Gb a month. event the cards I’m buy, said 30 days unlimited data plan

Third. Last mount I’m used the 1.5 Gb. in 20 day and they cut the internet service. 10 days later they cut may phone calls. So I’m buy the new 50 dls. net10 unlimited phone/text/data card. but still no internet service. again call customer service, transfer my call and ooooh surprise they can’t re-stables the internet service.because I’m used all last mount. So what happen for the new net10 unlimited call/text/dara card I buy?

So. Please some on can help me?