Metro PCS Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Metro PCS Profile

Metro PCS Picture

Corporate Information

Business Name: MetroPCS Wireless, Inc.
Category: Cell Phone Service Providers

Average Rating: 1.00 of 5
Based On: 6 Reviews / Complaints

Most Recent Complaint About Metro PCS

Lousy Service And No Customer Service

I have been with Metro PCS for some time. Recently their service has gotten worse and worse, dropped calls, no service, breaking up on conversations, etc. The last straw came for my daughter when she had an emergency with one of her children and could not use her phone.

We decided to change carriers and now Metro is taking hours to port my number over to my new service. I have been waiting almost twenty hours and still they won’t help. Customer service is non-existent with these clowns.

Do yourself a favor and go elsewhere for cellular service. I am done with these incompetent jerks.

Additional Information:

Related Claim/Company - Bill Float

View Comments View More Metro PCS Complaints

Is Metro PCS a Scam? Help other potential victims of fraud by sharing these reports

Consumer Options

See More Complaints View Comments File New Scam or Fraud Report

Owner Options

User Thoughts About Metro PCS

5 thoughts on “Metro PCS

1. BE CAUTIOUS WHEN YOU VISIT RIVERSIDE CA METRO PC store at 112 University Avenue the manager in charge is a thief execute caution word of advise, contact 951-236-5835

2. Be Extremely Careful the store locate 112 university avenue Riverside California 92507 the Manager is a scam artist who has atleast ripped off a total of 20 customers he is in waste deep illicit activity he is currently being or will be investigated by the FBI..

3. Metro PCS allowed an unknown individual to use my credit information and charge my bank account without my authorization on 2/21/14 at noon in the Bronx, NY. I cannot find out the store that permitted this sale but my bank account was used in the amount of $608.57. I do not have any dealings with Metro PCS and their customer service people cannot help me find out at which store this fraud took place. My bank has cancelled my card and will put in a fraud complaint for me.
    I am now out of money thanks for this irresponsible act by some low life and by the employee(s) of the store that allowed it.
    I will never do business with MetroPCS.

• mot just you it is a matter of time when they will not exist if matters are not handled professionally you should see the ones in the store at Riverside California they cane fromTJ