Metro PCS Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Metropcs.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: June 16, 2015

Metro PCS Corporate Contact

Business Name: MetroPCS Wireless, Inc.
2250 Lakeside
Richardson, Texas 75082 USA

Corp Phone Number: 214-570-5800
Corp Email: info@metropcs.com
Corp Website: metropcs.com

Metro PCS Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Metro PCS Complaint

Is Metro PCS a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cell Phone Service Providers Directory ListingMetroPCS Wireless, Inc. Listing

Cancellation

What happened cancel my account,  I’m paid 63.00 dollars in May 27, 2015. In June 12, 2015 my service cancelled because is support violation. Why I’m elderly person I’m use my phone normal why said violation?

I can’t believe in my life never lissent this situation. The service is unlimited why cancel my account? I

It’s no fair I’m disable person I’m elderly person, I need help, please.

Metro Pcs – 678-927-6672

25 Most Recent Metro PCS Complaints

More About Metro PCS

Related Claim/Company - Bill Float

Consumer Comments For Metro PCS

• Is there any other carrier out there that is willing to take my accounts and have a discount for leaving Metro PCS- I need to change soon. Please advise. Thank you

• BE CAUTIOUS WHEN YOU VISIT RIVERSIDE CA METRO PC store at 112 University Avenue the manager in charge is a thief execute caution word of advise, contact 951-236-5835

• Be Extremely Careful the store locate 112 university avenue Riverside California 92507 the Manager is a scam artist who has atleast ripped off a total of 20 customers he is in waste deep illicit activity he is currently being or will be investigated by the FBI..

• Metro PCS allowed an unknown individual to use my credit information and charge my bank account without my authorization on 2/21/14 at noon in the Bronx, NY. I cannot find out the store that permitted this sale but my bank account was used in the amount of $608.57. I do not have any dealings with Metro PCS and their customer service people cannot help me find out at which store this fraud took place. My bank has cancelled my card and will put in a fraud complaint for me.
    I am now out of money thanks for this irresponsible act by some low life and by the employee(s) of the store that allowed it.
    I will never do business with MetroPCS.

• mot just you it is a matter of time when they will not exist if matters are not handled professionally you should see the ones in the store at Riverside California they cane fromTJ

• liar liar pants on fire