Metro PCS Reviews

Metropcs.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: June 15, 2016

Metro PCS Contact Information

Business Name: MetroPCS Wireless, Inc.
2250 Lakeside

Metro PCS Ratings

Metro PCS Reports

Most Recent Metro PCS Complaints

Is Metro PCS a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cell Phone Service Providers Directory ListingMetroPCS Wireless, Inc. Listing

Inexperience

A friend wanted to transfer his cell phone service from T-Mobile to MetroPCS.

Instead of saving his phone contact list into a file for safety, she, switched the sim cards and entered information and cleared his contact list of over 3 years. Gone forever!

Then claimed that the contact information had not been stored correctly.

The person was MAYBE 24 years old and she was the store manager,
YIKES!

MetroPCS – 23340 Lyons Ave Newhall California 91321 | 661-254-2262

25 Most Recent Reviews About Metro PCS

More About Metro PCS

Related Claim/Company - Bill Float

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Metro PCS

• mamajama49

having problems for a week goes dead, slows down,i cant get into my apps, grrr i finally told my husband going to the website to see if their are complains. OMG. im glad i did i am going to a metropcs store tomorrow to see what i already know,see what excuse they will give me im from EL PASO TX.

• B. Loften

Worst customer service on the planet, not an exaggeration. My online account was down for over a month. Customer service reps, especially those in Asia, were rude, poorly trained, combative and lacked any type of ability to turn a bad situation for a customer into a positive one. Dropped MetroPcs like a bad habit.

• Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador

¿Quién contrató a
    la empresa de foto-multas?… ¡Yo lo hice!

• Traci

Is there any other carrier out there that is willing to take my accounts and have a discount for leaving Metro PCS- I need to change soon. Please advise. Thank you

• Wilbert Dominguez

BE CAUTIOUS WHEN YOU VISIT RIVERSIDE CA METRO PC store at 112 University Avenue the manager in charge is a thief execute caution word of advise, contact 951-236-5835

• Wilbert Dominguez

Be Extremely Careful the store locate 112 university avenue Riverside California 92507 the Manager is a scam artist who has atleast ripped off a total of 20 customers he is in waste deep illicit activity he is currently being or will be investigated by the FBI..

• Debra Mazzella

Metro PCS allowed an unknown individual to use my credit information and charge my bank account without my authorization on 2/21/14 at noon in the Bronx, NY. I cannot find out the store that permitted this sale but my bank account was used in the amount of $608.57. I do not have any dealings with Metro PCS and their customer service people cannot help me find out at which store this fraud took place. My bank has cancelled my card and will put in a fraud complaint for me.
    I am now out of money thanks for this irresponsible act by some low life and by the employee(s) of the store that allowed it.
    I will never do business with MetroPCS.

• Wilbert Dominguez

mot just you it is a matter of time when they will not exist if matters are not handled professionally you should see the ones in the store at Riverside California they cane fromTJ

• russ