Metro PCS Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Metropcs.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: May 8, 2015

Metro PCS Corporate Contact

Business Name: MetroPCS Wireless, Inc.
2250 Lakeside
Richardson, Texas 75082 USA

Corp Phone Number: 214-570-5800
Corp Email: info@metropcs.com
Corp Website: metropcs.com

Metro PCS Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Metro PCS Complaint

Is Metro PCS a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cell Phone Service Providers Directory ListingMetroPCS Wireless, Inc. Listing

Worker - Anita, San Jacinto - Stealing from company

On the 6th of April I went into The San Jacinto Ca. Metro Pcs to reactivate a ph I purchased last year on the New $30.00. Plan!

Now I had previously called ahead & learned the reactivation fee would be free as long as I paid for 1st month up front which was only $30.00+$3.00 charge pay services = Total was to be $33.00 complete!! But when u gt there the Metro pcs Worker Anita said. It would. co$t me $63.00! For my first month Wat!

I kindly left the store &went 2miles down street to the next Metro Pcs store where. They promptly hooked up my ph For the correct Price of $$FREE ACTIVATION & CHARGED ME A TOTAL IF $33.00 TO GT MY SERVICE STARTED WTH THE 1ST MONTH PAID….AS ADVERTISED! BUT WHY DID THE OTHER. METRO PCS try to pocket $$30.00 Xtra dollars!! Off me it made me Extremely Angry!! As a honest customer and Veteran of the U.S. Marines&Navy u don’t. Feel its acceptable to Stesl from your Customers without any Valid reason!

When I returned to the original. Metro Pcs to ask why she tried to Steal my Money she refused to speak to Me and threatened to call police if I didn’t leave! LOL i should’ve called the police on Her! Makes me wonder how. Many customers did “Anita” Steal from as I’m sure that extra$30..00 never makes it into the Register! The *”#@!”?* nerve of These new Youth, No Respect At ALL! NOT. EVEN FOR. THOSE OF US WHO RISK OUR LIVES & EVEN DIE FOR THEIR FREEDOM….IM PISSED OFF!

Anita – Metro Pcs – 1493 S San Jacinto Ave San Jacinto Ca 92583 | 951-665-4391

25 Most Recent Metro PCS Complaints

More About Metro PCS

Related Claim/Company - Bill Float

Consumer Comments For Metro PCS

• Is there any other carrier out there that is willing to take my accounts and have a discount for leaving Metro PCS- I need to change soon. Please advise. Thank you

• BE CAUTIOUS WHEN YOU VISIT RIVERSIDE CA METRO PC store at 112 University Avenue the manager in charge is a thief execute caution word of advise, contact 951-236-5835

• Be Extremely Careful the store locate 112 university avenue Riverside California 92507 the Manager is a scam artist who has atleast ripped off a total of 20 customers he is in waste deep illicit activity he is currently being or will be investigated by the FBI..

• Metro PCS allowed an unknown individual to use my credit information and charge my bank account without my authorization on 2/21/14 at noon in the Bronx, NY. I cannot find out the store that permitted this sale but my bank account was used in the amount of $608.57. I do not have any dealings with Metro PCS and their customer service people cannot help me find out at which store this fraud took place. My bank has cancelled my card and will put in a fraud complaint for me.
    I am now out of money thanks for this irresponsible act by some low life and by the employee(s) of the store that allowed it.
    I will never do business with MetroPCS.

• mot just you it is a matter of time when they will not exist if matters are not handled professionally you should see the ones in the store at Riverside California they cane fromTJ

• liar liar pants on fire