Metro PCS Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Metropcs.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: October 24, 2014

Metro PCS Corporate Contact

Business Name: MetroPCS Wireless, Inc.
2250 Lakeside
Richardson, Texas 75082 USA

Corp Phone Number: 214-570-5800
Corp Email: info@metropcs.com
Corp Website: metropcs.com

Metro PCS Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Metro PCS Complaint

Is Metro PCS a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cell Phone Service Providers Directory ListingMetroPCS Wireless, Inc. Listing

Harassed

I am a MetroPCS customer.

I got a text yesterday(09/13) from 611 that there w​ere ​some changes made to my account though​ ​i had not made any change nor i requested for any change.
I am the single account user who solely maintains my own account.

When i called customer care, they asked me the high security password and i gave mine the one i used to have since 3 months. Looks like that high security password has been changed by MteroPCS system and because of that, my account is kind of locked and i do not have service anymore since yesterday.

I was advised by one of the MetroPCS call center supervisor to go to a specific local MetroPCS authorized dealer when i called MetroPCS customer care multiple times because there is no local MetroPCS local corporate store nearby the place that i live in. My zip code is: 98021

After going to that specific local MetroPCS authorized dealer, i was authenticated to my account with a government issued photo ID(Drivers License). But they were not able to give me the high security password nor they they were able to reset it. When i called your customer care again , i was told the same exact thing again that i need to visit the MetroPCS local corporate store when there is none in my area.

Now i don’t have service and i don’t have access to my account. Can you imagine what type of disappointing and frustrating situation this is? I wasted my entire ​day ​

because of all these,by talking to customer care multiple times and then driving to the MetroPCS dealer as i was advised.

Please sort this situation out and reinstate my service as soon as possible otherwise i will sue MetroPCS for wasting my time and for harassing me.

Thanks!

Search For More Metro PCS ComplaintsFile a Complaint About Metro PCS

10 Most Recent Metro PCS Complaints

More About Metro PCS

Related Claim/Company - Bill Float

Consumer Comments For Metro PCS

• BE CAUTIOUS WHEN YOU VISIT RIVERSIDE CA METRO PC store at 112 University Avenue the manager in charge is a thief execute caution word of advise, contact 951-236-5835

• Be Extremely Careful the store locate 112 university avenue Riverside California 92507 the Manager is a scam artist who has atleast ripped off a total of 20 customers he is in waste deep illicit activity he is currently being or will be investigated by the FBI..

• Metro PCS allowed an unknown individual to use my credit information and charge my bank account without my authorization on 2/21/14 at noon in the Bronx, NY. I cannot find out the store that permitted this sale but my bank account was used in the amount of $608.57. I do not have any dealings with Metro PCS and their customer service people cannot help me find out at which store this fraud took place. My bank has cancelled my card and will put in a fraud complaint for me.
    I am now out of money thanks for this irresponsible act by some low life and by the employee(s) of the store that allowed it.
    I will never do business with MetroPCS.

• mot just you it is a matter of time when they will not exist if matters are not handled professionally you should see the ones in the store at Riverside California they cane fromTJ

• liar liar pants on fire