Metro PCS Complaints & Reviews

Metropcs.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: May 23, 2016

Metro PCS Corporate Contact

Business Name: MetroPCS Wireless, Inc.
2250 Lakeside
Richardson, Texas 75082 USA

Corp Phone Number: 214-570-5800
Corp Email: info@metropcs.com
Corp Website: metropcs.com

Customer Ratings and Reports for Metro PCS

Latest Metro PCS Complaint

Is Metro PCS a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cell Phone Service Providers Directory ListingMetroPCS Wireless, Inc. Listing

CUSTOMER SERVICE

Called into customer service because it would not take my payment over the phone or on the app.

I spoke to a rep and he was mumbling and extremely rude. He sounded like an ex coke addict.

After asking to speak to someone else since I couldn’t understand him, he continued to yell at me and argue. He then hung up instead of transferring me to a manager or another rep. His id number is #24276

Most Recent Metro PCS Complaints

More About Metro PCS

Related Claim/Company - Bill Float

Consumer Comments For Metro PCS

• mamajama49

having problems for a week goes dead, slows down,i cant get into my apps, grrr i finally told my husband going to the website to see if their are complains. OMG. im glad i did i am going to a metropcs store tomorrow to see what i already know,see what excuse they will give me im from EL PASO TX.

• Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador

¿Quién contrató a
    la empresa de foto-multas?… ¡Yo lo hice!

• Traci

Is there any other carrier out there that is willing to take my accounts and have a discount for leaving Metro PCS- I need to change soon. Please advise. Thank you

• Wilbert Dominguez

BE CAUTIOUS WHEN YOU VISIT RIVERSIDE CA METRO PC store at 112 University Avenue the manager in charge is a thief execute caution word of advise, contact 951-236-5835

• Wilbert Dominguez

Be Extremely Careful the store locate 112 university avenue Riverside California 92507 the Manager is a scam artist who has atleast ripped off a total of 20 customers he is in waste deep illicit activity he is currently being or will be investigated by the FBI..

• Debra Mazzella

Metro PCS allowed an unknown individual to use my credit information and charge my bank account without my authorization on 2/21/14 at noon in the Bronx, NY. I cannot find out the store that permitted this sale but my bank account was used in the amount of $608.57. I do not have any dealings with Metro PCS and their customer service people cannot help me find out at which store this fraud took place. My bank has cancelled my card and will put in a fraud complaint for me.
    I am now out of money thanks for this irresponsible act by some low life and by the employee(s) of the store that allowed it.
    I will never do business with MetroPCS.

• Wilbert Dominguez

mot just you it is a matter of time when they will not exist if matters are not handled professionally you should see the ones in the store at Riverside California they cane fromTJ

• russ