H20 Wireless Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Phone Number: 800-643-4926
Corp Website: h2owirelessnow.com

H20 Wireless Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest H20 Wireless Complaint

Is H20 Wireless a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cell Phone Service Providers Directory Listing

Ripped off of $126

A company called www.onlineorderstatus.com was supposed to be for making a payment for H2O. I paid the balance on November 15th, and I thought things would be okay. I started getting voice messages from my phone that I needed to make a payment soon.

I called the company, and they said that they received no payment from me, and that my phone would be shut off the next day.

After explaining the information to me, I found out that the payment actually went to a third party site, and that they were not responsible for the misrepresentation of the website. H2O has no strong online presence, and I feel as though they are easy prey for scammers to rip people off of their hard earned money.

I do not recommend H2O, and watch out for www.onlineorderstatus.com if you have H2O. I won’t have phone service for a while…

H2O Unlimited Service Bill Payment Center onlineorderstatus.com

Consumer Comments For H20 Wireless

• I lost $126.00 fooling with this company. I will never get this again and would never consider suggesting this to someone unless I don’t like them. Paying online set me up for a scam that was set up through a third party. When I talked to customer service, they didn’t want to help and was only concerned with me making a payment. Horrible customer service, I got ripped off because they are a crappy company with weak online presence. The worst experience I’ve had with a phone company ever.

• I bought the $30 per month plan and a phone several months ago and have not been able to get it activated yet and it now mid-February, 2014. I have tried to do the old number transfer from my ATT account and activate online and it will not accept the info I give. I know my info is correct. I have called the H2O number and get no answers. I feel very ripped off.

• Fix the issue with the website. While recharging it asks to select the amount for recharge and it doesn’t show up any options and doesn’t let you recharge until you choose the option. This is so frustrating. FIX THIS ASAP.

• First time dealing with H2O. I bought a SIM card on Ebay for $1.00 (actaully 5 sims for $1.00 from merchant named Chosters) and wanted to activate it, so called their toll free #. Waited about 30 minutes for some one to answer. Luckily I got this person named Raymond, from accent sounded like a Spanish speaking person, however I did not ask what call center he was in. He not only answered my questions patiently but also volunteered additional help in setting up my new account with SMS, MMS, APN etc. By the time we were done, my new H2O account was working with voice call, SMS and MMS. He did have to break away frequently to get answers from some senior person to some of my questions. Hey, he was happily willing and ready to get answers to all my questions. I think this service is and is going to be much better than PTEL which i tried. Little more expensive but hopefully much better coverage. PTEL is Tmobile, H2O is ATT. ATT seems to have better GSM coverage. In area code 14701/2 PTEL had very poor voice coverage and zero data coverage but H2O (ATT) has excellent coverage. We will see how it goes from here on.

I have also signed up with Lycamobile for my second SIM on the same phone. Customer service experience there was not so good. At Lycamobile, took 30-45 minutes before they answered and then the person was not really helpful. So asked for supervisor, she did not want to give me supervisor but when I insisted, after a wait of another 30 minutes I was connected. He did take care of the problem. The rates of Lyca are much cheaper. we will see how the actual coverage is.

• H2O Wireless is not well organized and frustrating to deal with. 1. Their customer service is only open until Noon on weekdays. 2. You need a US credit card and a US zip code to purchase time credits even on a travellers sim card which is designed for non-US travellers. 3. Their system says all is good with my account and phone number and allows me to add time credits even though it doesn’t actually add them. Customer service tells me the SIM card and account are expired and cancelled. This company is not read for prime time. Do yourself a favor and find a better option.

• Very bad customer service. I had to wait for long time to make payment they transfer transfer tranfer….. very very long time. It seem that no one has experience about the payment, so they transfer all the time. General speaking, worst customer service ! no one help me