H20 Wireless Reviews

H20 Wireless Reports

Most Recent H20 Wireless Complaints

Is H20 Wireless a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cell Phone Service Providers Directory Listing

They scam and will not refund me

Okay so I was going to buy their new $35 Unlimited plan because I thought I would just pay an extra $5 just for unlimited data than just be limited to 500mb. I ordered it online and I had an autofill thing enter in my address and it was the wrong address.

So I received the email not too long after I ordered it saying that it did not go to the location that it was shipped to (obviously I just saw the wrong address at that moment) and was being sent back. I knew at this time I had messed it up and the blame was totally on me.

Now that it was sent back to H2O, I contacted them to send it to the correct address and they told me that it will arrive in 24-48 hours. Four days later I received nothing and was extremely frustrated as I rely on my phone plenty and have gone this far without service. Now I did the same process of contacting them over and over for the following weeks.

Now a month has passed and I still have no package and was charged for it. Now I was at the point of frustration where I could not stand this and will go out of my way to get either my package or my money back. It has now been a month and 9 days and called customer service two days ago for a refund. Now they have told me that I have been refunded and I was in a happier mood.

I have checked recently and have seen no payment from these guys and am very frustrated. I’ve spent $45 dollars on shipping and service AND a sim card and still have not received it and still have not got a refund. H2O Wireless is a pure scam because they have my money and they have my product. Not only did they steal my money but they have also caused a major deal of inconvenience and have caused me some major frustration.

On another note customer service was extremely terrible as there were foreign people dealing with customers that barely have any English knowledge.

Most Recent Reviews About H20 Wireless

Submit a Complaint or Comment For H20 Wireless

• David Engstrom

This is without doubt the worst company I have ever had to deal with. If I could give them 5 negative stars that is what I would do. I could write a long screed against them detailing what I went through with H2O but that would be a very long review. I will just touch on a couple points. Take a good look at their website before you sign up. In general it is not a good website which should raise some flags but the real warning sign is that if you go to their help page …. There is absolutely no contact information …. No phone number …. No address and very little text information about troubleshooting should you run into problems. That should immediately make you want to head for the door. If you stick around there is online chat (very long waits and incompetent service if you do get through), and you can do a search on the Internet for the phone number and call them up. The people on the other side of the phone won’t be able to help you with any technical problem and will probably not be able to understand you or you them. I have no problem with people that have trouble with the English language however when you are tying to deal with something that is not in the script in front of them it can get to be a bit of a problem when you are dealing with technical issues. The real problems start when you realize that this company doesn’t care about their customers or their product and you try to leave …. They put a lot of obstacles in the way and I found getting shot of them and onto a service that does care about their product and services something of a nightmare. If I was able to send them a bill for the half a week of time I spent trying to do that I would. Companies are either run well and provide good services that they are proud to stand behind … Or they don’t and should not last long in the marketplace. H2O is one of the latter type of businesses. There are much better options out there (T-Mobile and the interesting company RingPlus [CDMA-compatible phone needed at the moment]

(If you are mainly a data junkie as this plan comes with a small amount of talk time)

Ok that is my warning … If you decide to continue on with H2O …. I will pray for you …. but hopefully this warning will have some sort of impact …

• Bobbie Bowman

I lost $126.00 fooling with this company. I will never get this again and would never consider suggesting this to someone unless I don’t like them. Paying online set me up for a scam that was set up through a third party. When I talked to customer service, they didn’t want to help and was only concerned with me making a payment. Horrible customer service, I got ripped off because they are a crappy company with weak online presence. The worst experience I’ve had with a phone company ever.

• sam

I bought the $30 per month plan and a phone several months ago and have not been able to get it activated yet and it now mid-February, 2014. I have tried to do the old number transfer from my ATT account and activate online and it will not accept the info I give. I know my info is correct. I have called the H2O number and get no answers. I feel very ripped off.

• Meena

Fix the issue with the website. While recharging it asks to select the amount for recharge and it doesn’t show up any options and doesn’t let you recharge until you choose the option. This is so frustrating. FIX THIS ASAP.

• ju1

First time dealing with H2O. I bought a SIM card on Ebay for $1.00 (actaully 5 sims for $1.00 from merchant named Chosters) and wanted to activate it, so called their toll free #. Waited about 30 minutes for some one to answer. Luckily I got this person named Raymond, from accent sounded like a Spanish speaking person, however I did not ask what call center he was in. He not only answered my questions patiently but also volunteered additional help in setting up my new account with SMS, MMS, APN etc. By the time we were done, my new H2O account was working with voice call, SMS and MMS. He did have to break away frequently to get answers from some senior person to some of my questions. Hey, he was happily willing and ready to get answers to all my questions. I think this service is and is going to be much better than PTEL which i tried. Little more expensive but hopefully much better coverage. PTEL is Tmobile, H2O is ATT. ATT seems to have better GSM coverage. In area code 14701/2 PTEL had very poor voice coverage and zero data coverage but H2O (ATT) has excellent coverage. We will see how it goes from here on.

I have also signed up with Lycamobile for my second SIM on the same phone. Customer service experience there was not so good. At Lycamobile, took 30-45 minutes before they answered and then the person was not really helpful. So asked for supervisor, she did not want to give me supervisor but when I insisted, after a wait of another 30 minutes I was connected. He did take care of the problem. The rates of Lyca are much cheaper. we will see how the actual coverage is.

• Guest72

H2O Wireless is not well organized and frustrating to deal with. 1. Their customer service is only open until Noon on weekdays. 2. You need a US credit card and a US zip code to purchase time credits even on a travellers sim card which is designed for non-US travellers. 3. Their system says all is good with my account and phone number and allows me to add time credits even though it doesn’t actually add them. Customer service tells me the SIM card and account are expired and cancelled. This company is not read for prime time. Do yourself a favor and find a better option.

• cuc

Very bad customer service. I had to wait for long time to make payment they transfer transfer tranfer….. very very long time. It seem that no one has experience about the payment, so they transfer all the time. General speaking, worst customer service ! no one help me