H20 Wireless Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Corp Website: h2owirelessnow.com

H20 Wireless Ratings and Reports

Latest H20 Wireless Complaint

Lost phone

We lost our iphone. We called to place our service on hold. They said i have 90 day to reconnect my service and I will get my minutes and number back.

I called 3 weeks later to restore phone number and service, I had lost all of my plan ii had left which was 3 weeks left of service. Manager said there is nothing they could the representative said a different story.

Now they want me to re-up my service to restore service. I lost three weeks worth of my plan.

See More H20 Wireless Complaints View Comments File a NEW Complaint

Is H20 Wireless a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About H20 Wireless

Consumer Comments For H20 Wireless

• I bought the $30 per month plan and a phone several months ago and have not been able to get it activated yet and it now mid-February, 2014. I have tried to do the old number transfer from my ATT account and activate online and it will not accept the info I give. I know my info is correct. I have called the H2O number and get no answers. I feel very ripped off.

• Fix the issue with the website. While recharging it asks to select the amount for recharge and it doesn’t show up any options and doesn’t let you recharge until you choose the option. This is so frustrating. FIX THIS ASAP.

• First time dealing with H2O. I bought a SIM card on Ebay for $1.00 (actaully 5 sims for $1.00 from merchant named Chosters) and wanted to activate it, so called their toll free #. Waited about 30 minutes for some one to answer. Luckily I got this person named Raymond, from accent sounded like a Spanish speaking person, however I did not ask what call center he was in. He not only answered my questions patiently but also volunteered additional help in setting up my new account with SMS, MMS, APN etc. By the time we were done, my new H2O account was working with voice call, SMS and MMS. He did have to break away frequently to get answers from some senior person to some of my questions. Hey, he was happily willing and ready to get answers to all my questions. I think this service is and is going to be much better than PTEL which i tried. Little more expensive but hopefully much better coverage. PTEL is Tmobile, H2O is ATT. ATT seems to have better GSM coverage. In area code 14701/2 PTEL had very poor voice coverage and zero data coverage but H2O (ATT) has excellent coverage. We will see how it goes from here on.

I have also signed up with Lycamobile for my second SIM on the same phone. Customer service experience there was not so good. At Lycamobile, took 30-45 minutes before they answered and then the person was not really helpful. So asked for supervisor, she did not want to give me supervisor but when I insisted, after a wait of another 30 minutes I was connected. He did take care of the problem. The rates of Lyca are much cheaper. we will see how the actual coverage is.

• H2O Wireless is not well organized and frustrating to deal with. 1. Their customer service is only open until Noon on weekdays. 2. You need a US credit card and a US zip code to purchase time credits even on a travellers sim card which is designed for non-US travellers. 3. Their system says all is good with my account and phone number and allows me to add time credits even though it doesn’t actually add them. Customer service tells me the SIM card and account are expired and cancelled. This company is not read for prime time. Do yourself a favor and find a better option.

• Very bad customer service. I had to wait for long time to make payment they transfer transfer tranfer….. very very long time. It seem that no one has experience about the payment, so they transfer all the time. General speaking, worst customer service ! no one help me