H20 Wireless Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Corp Phone Number: 800-643-4926
Corp Website: h2owirelessnow.com

H20 Wireless Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest H20 Wireless Complaint

Is H20 Wireless a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Cell Phone Service Providers Directory Listing

Data ripoff

I have been an H2O wireless customer for the past 15 months. I have been satisfied with their service until they started offering unlimited data July 2015.

I have the $40 – 1GB data plan. I have a monitor on my phone to show my data usage. At about 350 MB of data usage, my Internet became painfully slow.

I called customer service several times and they explained I have passed the 1 GB threshold and my data has been slow down.

After several attempts to explain I never used that much data and they can look at my previous months usage to prove it. They refused to do anything to help my situation.

There is no transparency as a customer for me to dispute their claim. There used to be *777*1#, you could see data usage, but I believe this no longer exists since their unlimited data offering.

H2O Wireless – 2200 Fletcher Ave 6th Fl Fort Lee NJ 07024 | 201-585-3600

25 Most Recent H20 Wireless Complaints

Consumer Comments For H20 Wireless

• I lost $126.00 fooling with this company. I will never get this again and would never consider suggesting this to someone unless I don’t like them. Paying online set me up for a scam that was set up through a third party. When I talked to customer service, they didn’t want to help and was only concerned with me making a payment. Horrible customer service, I got ripped off because they are a crappy company with weak online presence. The worst experience I’ve had with a phone company ever.

• I bought the $30 per month plan and a phone several months ago and have not been able to get it activated yet and it now mid-February, 2014. I have tried to do the old number transfer from my ATT account and activate online and it will not accept the info I give. I know my info is correct. I have called the H2O number and get no answers. I feel very ripped off.

• Fix the issue with the website. While recharging it asks to select the amount for recharge and it doesn’t show up any options and doesn’t let you recharge until you choose the option. This is so frustrating. FIX THIS ASAP.

• First time dealing with H2O. I bought a SIM card on Ebay for $1.00 (actaully 5 sims for $1.00 from merchant named Chosters) and wanted to activate it, so called their toll free #. Waited about 30 minutes for some one to answer. Luckily I got this person named Raymond, from accent sounded like a Spanish speaking person, however I did not ask what call center he was in. He not only answered my questions patiently but also volunteered additional help in setting up my new account with SMS, MMS, APN etc. By the time we were done, my new H2O account was working with voice call, SMS and MMS. He did have to break away frequently to get answers from some senior person to some of my questions. Hey, he was happily willing and ready to get answers to all my questions. I think this service is and is going to be much better than PTEL which i tried. Little more expensive but hopefully much better coverage. PTEL is Tmobile, H2O is ATT. ATT seems to have better GSM coverage. In area code 14701/2 PTEL had very poor voice coverage and zero data coverage but H2O (ATT) has excellent coverage. We will see how it goes from here on.

I have also signed up with Lycamobile for my second SIM on the same phone. Customer service experience there was not so good. At Lycamobile, took 30-45 minutes before they answered and then the person was not really helpful. So asked for supervisor, she did not want to give me supervisor but when I insisted, after a wait of another 30 minutes I was connected. He did take care of the problem. The rates of Lyca are much cheaper. we will see how the actual coverage is.

• H2O Wireless is not well organized and frustrating to deal with. 1. Their customer service is only open until Noon on weekdays. 2. You need a US credit card and a US zip code to purchase time credits even on a travellers sim card which is designed for non-US travellers. 3. Their system says all is good with my account and phone number and allows me to add time credits even though it doesn’t actually add them. Customer service tells me the SIM card and account are expired and cancelled. This company is not read for prime time. Do yourself a favor and find a better option.

• Very bad customer service. I had to wait for long time to make payment they transfer transfer tranfer….. very very long time. It seem that no one has experience about the payment, so they transfer all the time. General speaking, worst customer service ! no one help me