The Women’s Center Complaints

Corp Website: thewomenscenterbellevue.com

The Women’s Center Ratings

The Women’s Center Reports

Most Recent The Women’s Center Complaint

Is The Women’s Center a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Medical Services Directory ListingThe Women's Center pllc Obstetrics and Gynecology Listing

Uninformed expenses, no results from Dr. Kathy Partida's examination

I visited Dr. Kathy Partida at The Women’s Center pllc, Bellevue for menstruation problem in July 2015. During my first visit she asked me to undergo few tests like pap smear, blood tests, ultrasound, etc. without informing or giving us time to know if all these tests would be covered under our insurance policy or not.

After going through the tests they gave me a bill of $586.00 excluding the lab charges for the blood tests. I was astonished to see the bill and nothing was covered by my insurance. I paid the full amount from my pocket.

Then, I wanted to get my reports by mail so I don’t have to make another visit and pay unnecessary bill. But, they denied to share the reports without scheduling an appointment and never gave me any other option.

On my second visit Dr. Kathy Partida was still unclear about the reason or the root cause for the menstrual problem I was facing and would like me to undergo another ultrasound, but I declined to it as I was not in situation to pay more for my medical expense.

After more than a year I received an email in November 2016 for an outstanding bill of another $133.00 as final call to make the payment to avoid any collection process. This was again a BIG surprise to me of not receiving any notifications of the outstanding bill the complete year and never thought to pay for something when I never visited the doctor for such a long time. Upon inquiry I figured it was the amount I had to pay for my last visit when I collected the reports.

At this point the receptionist Pauline herself was surprised that I didn’t receive any notifications from them even my contact information was up to date in their system. And, that day she is telling me that if I was not in a position to pay medical expenses Dr. Kathy Partida should have given you option to sign some paperwork and receive my reports through mail. However, it was not making any difference to me at that point as I already paid a huge amount for the two visits and couldn’t get to know the root cause for my health issues.

I would NEVER recommend anyone to visit The Women’s Center pllc, Bellevue and especially Dr. Kathy Partida.