Skin Smart Dermatology

Company Image

Business Information

Last Updated On: March 26, 2014

Skin Smart Dermatology Corporate Contact

Business Name: Skin Smart Dermatology & Aesthetic Center P.C.
8200 Flourtown Ave #3
Wyndmoor, Pennsylvania 19038 USA

Corp Phone Number: 215-836-7212
Corp Email: clearskintoby@msn.com
Company Contact: Dr. Toby Shawe, MDCorp Website: skinsmartderm.com

Skin Smart Dermatology Customer Ratings and Reports

There Are Currently No Ratings.

Latest Skin Smart Dermatology Complaint Filed

Is Skin Smart Dermatology a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Medical Services Directory ListingSkin Smart Dermatology & Aesthetic Center P.C. Listing

Skin Smart Dermatology Unelthical Billing

I went to Skin Smart Dermatology for a lipoma in my arm and chest. When I arrived I was asked for my insurance card and paid my co-pay. When I received my consolation with Cindy I was asked again for my insurance card. I asked what procedure I was going to have and what Skin Smart Dermatology would be billing my insurance company for, as I wanted to know if I would have a deductible. Cindy informed me that no additional billing would occur due to the code Skin Smart would send my insurance company.

Sure enough, only after my 3 visits and 3 co-pays, that I received a $553.16 bill from Skin Smart Dermatology. When I called and asked why I was billed, I was told it was due to my insurance. I explain that Cindy had told me that the procedure would not generate billing and that is why I moved ahead with the procedure. I was told that Cindy no longer works there and there was nothing they could do. When I explained that my wife and I are expecting our first baby and I wouldn’t have moved forward with the procedure if I knew I was going to receive a bill and that’s why I discussed with Cindy, I was told “no our problem”!!!

I tried several times to work out something and the manager at Skin Smart Dermatology has only been rude, then non responsive.

Consumer Complaints and Reviews About Skin Smart Dermatology