Quest Diagnostics Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Steve Rusckowski - CEO
Corp Website: questdiagnostics.com

Quest Diagnostics Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Quest Diagnostics Complaint

Is Quest Diagnostics a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Medical Services Directory ListingQuest Diagnostics Incorporated Listing

Slow as Molasses in wintertime

My wife had taken a routine Blood test to check for chromosome deficiencies in our unborn child, it has taken over two weeks to get the results, and We still have not received them.

Every time we call is one excuse after another, Oh we will get them first thing tomorrow always first thing tomorrow!

This all happened in Salem Oregon, although the Lab is in California and the person we are collaborating with is in Kansas city, MO…

Crappy service!

Consumer Comments For Quest Diagnostics

• I was mandated by state of Pa to get a random drug screen. I had to wait 90 minutes to get called to pee. This is ridiculous. They just laid off 2 workers at this facility and left just one to handle all the work. DO NOT TRUST QUEST!!. They are overworked! As a former employee; they are the most mismanaged company I have ever worked for, I do not trust their results because I know how they operate. How does Quest expect to produce quality results? Because they don’t; all they want to do is make lots of $$$.