Quest Diagnostics Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Steve Rusckowski - CEO
Corp Website: questdiagnostics.com

Quest Diagnostics Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest Quest Diagnostics Complaint

Is Quest Diagnostics a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Medical Services Directory ListingQuest Diagnostics Incorporated Listing

Incompetent Handling Of Blood Samples

A specialist wanted nonroutine blood tests done before an appointment. Went to the aspinwall pa quest nine days before my appointment so the doctor would have the results in time for my appointment.

Two days before the appointment, i had a message on my home answering machine to call quest. I called the following morning and found out, the day before my appt with the specialist, that the sample for one of the tests had been “destroyed in transit”!

Now i do not have the bloodwork that i needed for my appointment and it is too late to cancel or reschedule the appointment. Not only am i mad that quest handled my sample (which required fasting) in such a haphazard manner, but why did it take a week to tell me that the sample had been destroyed and the test was not performed? This is the 2000’s and if they had notified me earlier that the test needed to be redone, i could have made arrangements to do so before my appointment or rescheduled my appointment.

Very disappointed in their handling of my sample and their delayed notification once they had accidentally destroyed my sample!

Quest Diagnostics Lab, Aspinwall PA Location

Consumer Comments For Quest Diagnostics

• I was mandated by state of Pa to get a random drug screen. I had to wait 90 minutes to get called to pee. This is ridiculous. They just laid off 2 workers at this facility and left just one to handle all the work. DO NOT TRUST QUEST!!. They are overworked! As a former employee; they are the most mismanaged company I have ever worked for, I do not trust their results because I know how they operate. How does Quest expect to produce quality results? Because they don’t; all they want to do is make lots of $$$.