LabCorp Reviews and Complaints by Consumers and Customers

Company Contact: Mark E. Brecher, MD - Chief Medical Officer
Corp Website: LabCorp.com

LabCorp Customer Ratings and Reports

Latest LabCorp Complaint

Is LabCorp a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Medical Services Directory ListingLaboratory Corporation of America Listing

Not Child Friendly

I made an app to have my pre-employment drug screen. I showed up at the office in Boca Raton on time and the place was empty. Gave the guy at the desk my paperwork and took a seat and waited. The place became packed within 20 minutes. I sat there waiting with my 12 yr old daughter, after 30 minutes.

The guy calls me over to the desk and tells me, ‘Your daughter can not come in with you,” so I said,” O.K. no problem she will just wait in the lobby. Then the guy states she can not wait in the building at all and has to leave and go wait outside in the parking lot. I said,”WHAT? He said,”Read the sign posted” So I read it and it states no toddlers or small children allowed to be left in waiting room or to enter with parent.

I explain that she is not a toddler or a small child, she is 12. He tells me she MUST leave the building and wait outside alone in the sun or go sit outside in the car. I am a nurse myself and can’t even believe my ears. So I brought her to the car and locked her inside with the motor running and air on and came inside only to be told they took someone else.

Honestly, the most ignorant group of people I have ever met and just plain dumb.

Lab Corp – 900 Glades Rd Boca Raton Fl

25 Most Recent LabCorp Complaints

Consumer Comments For LabCorp

• I am appalled by this company. Really terrible billing. I have received four bills now for lab work which I paid for in full, in advance, at the doctor’s office. Hugely, scandalously inflated prices for routine tests. When the doctor’s billing agent contacted them, they still didn’t get it right the first time. The doctor’s billing agent is also exasperated and sees this go on all the time. I can’t imagine what it would be like if you had a person other than the patient paying, who doesn’t actually know that it has already been paid for, or a person overwhelmed with many bills. I can’t believe they are getting away with this. Goodness only knows what goes on when the bills are submitted to Medicare or insurance. This smells like a deliberate scam to me. If you are a customer, request your lab work get done at a different outfit. If you are a doctor, please take care of your patients by going elsewhere.

• I just want to point out the horrific behavior my children
    received at LabCorp in Clinton MD on Tuesday, November 4, 2014.

I went there to have my children’s blood drawn, aged 6 and
    5. The women at the front desk were pleasant and professional.

The woman (older, long black braided hair), was absolutely abhorrant
    in her treatment of my children.

She drew my daughters blood first. She was rude, rough and
    behaved as if this were a huge inconvenience for her.

My son was crying, he is 5. He was nervous. She said “I am
    not doing his, wait outside.”

Then a few minutes later she comes into the waiting room and
    says: “get in here and let’s get this over with so I can leave.”
    My son gets in the chair (he is not fighting at all, etc.),
    she yells at him and point her finger at him to “get it together, and don’t you
    dare kick me!”

She was extremely rough and abrasive with him, and my
    daughter.

When she is done, she swats at him and tells him to “get out of here.”

She also swatted, my daughter uses the word slapped, at my
    daughter for her to make a fist.

I am still trying to process this information and all that
    transpired.

• I mail my payment in on 3/8/14/ when I call they have not receive because address has change from 2230 to 2240 I think I put the wrong acct number because I was told to mail it before I got my statement .I don.t know what going on put it going to be late with the payment it is not my fault.

• LabCorp in Van Nuys is horrible! The staff are rude, inconsiderate and poorly trained. Not to mention a total disgusting, UN-hygenic mess which wouldn’t pass as a second grade veterinary clinic, let alone a medical lab.! They wasted 2hours out of my day after i had spent 30 minutes on the phone with an idiot appointment setter. I would highly recommend you take your business elsewhere and not waste your time with this disgraceful, poor excuse for a lab.

• I have been going to Lab Corp for years and it seems that they have been sending me some parts of bills to the "wrong" address they took down from my doctor. I got an email from a collection agency and when I called to speak with Lab Corp about this, after paying it, I asked why it is my fault if I didn’t know that there was a bill and they were sending them to the wrong address and they said they could not answer that and that it was basically my problem.

• I an just appalled at their costs. Routine physical blood work costs .received a statement today and it was
    $1,133.00 !!!! I am in the wrong business

• LabCorp has a totally incompetent billing department. For 6 Months they have screwed up submitting my lab test costs to my insurance company. I have talked to them at least once a month, faxed my bill from LabCorp, along with the Explanation of Benefits from my insurance company, and they still can’t get it right. Initially they billed the wrong insurance company, that was the first month, then once they got the right insurance company, they still can’t get it done right. They are pathetic. I have ongoing laboratory needs and I will never go to LabCorp again.

• I live in a fairly affluent area of San Diego and was asked by my doc to get a number of tests one at the Rancho Bernardo office. My doc got the tests and I got a subsequent invoice asking for cash inasmuch as Medicare had turned the tests and charges down. Apparently Labcorp does not like to deal with Medicare because Labcorp never submitted to them. Labcorp submitted my Medicare B card and because Labcorp did not submitt my A card to Medicare the charges were turned down. It’s a scam with Labcorp believing they can get away from billing Medicare properly by saying that Medicare had turned the tests and charges down. Next step for me is State Attorney office and complaints to BBB and Medicare.