LabCorp Complaints, Reviews, Scam and Fraud Reports

Corp Website: LabCorp.com

LabCorp Ratings and Reports

Latest LabCorp Complaint

Laboratory Corporation of America - Voorhees - Waiting in Line

Facility open at 7:00am, I get there about 6:30am and wait in line with the other people. I AM 2ND INLINE, THEY OPEN THE DOOR AND WE GO AND SIGN IN— they tell the gentleman to go In and also myself.

We sit down to give the information and they go back to where they take the blood. They took 4 other people, who were in line behind me, before me.

I complained and no one did nothing, they just looked at me, and I said don’t you take in succession any more, the girl there said they follow the paper work—how could they when I was second giving my paper.

Something is fishy. I was very up set and annoyed, I never had any trouble before.

See More LabCorp Complaints View Comments File a NEW Complaint

Is LabCorp a Rip Off, Fraud or Have They Scammed You? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Older Reviews About LabCorp

Consumer Comments For LabCorp

• I mail my payment in on 3/8/14/ when I call they have not receive because address has change from 2230 to 2240 I think I put the wrong acct number because I was told to mail it before I got my statement .I don.t know what going on put it going to be late with the payment it is not my fault.

• LabCorp in Van Nuys is horrible! The staff are rude, inconsiderate and poorly trained. Not to mention a total disgusting, UN-hygenic mess which wouldn’t pass as a second grade veterinary clinic, let alone a medical lab.! They wasted 2hours out of my day after i had spent 30 minutes on the phone with an idiot appointment setter. I would highly recommend you take your business elsewhere and not waste your time with this disgraceful, poor excuse for a lab.

• I have been going to Lab Corp for years and it seems that they have been sending me some parts of bills to the "wrong" address they took down from my doctor. I got an email from a collection agency and when I called to speak with Lab Corp about this, after paying it, I asked why it is my fault if I didn’t know that there was a bill and they were sending them to the wrong address and they said they could not answer that and that it was basically my problem.

• I an just appalled at their costs. Routine physical blood work costs .received a statement today and it was
    $1,133.00 !!!! I am in the wrong business

• LabCorp has a totally incompetent billing department. For 6 Months they have screwed up submitting my lab test costs to my insurance company. I have talked to them at least once a month, faxed my bill from LabCorp, along with the Explanation of Benefits from my insurance company, and they still can’t get it right. Initially they billed the wrong insurance company, that was the first month, then once they got the right insurance company, they still can’t get it done right. They are pathetic. I have ongoing laboratory needs and I will never go to LabCorp again.

• I live in a fairly affluent area of San Diego and was asked by my doc to get a number of tests one at the Rancho Bernardo office. My doc got the tests and I got a subsequent invoice asking for cash inasmuch as Medicare had turned the tests and charges down. Apparently Labcorp does not like to deal with Medicare because Labcorp never submitted to them. Labcorp submitted my Medicare B card and because Labcorp did not submitt my A card to Medicare the charges were turned down. It’s a scam with Labcorp believing they can get away from billing Medicare properly by saying that Medicare had turned the tests and charges down. Next step for me is State Attorney office and complaints to BBB and Medicare.