Hanger Prosthetics & Orthotics Reviews

Hanger.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: January 3, 2017

Hanger Prosthetics & Orthotics Contact Information

Business Name: Hanger, Inc.
10910 Domain Dr

Corp Website: hanger.com

Hanger Prosthetics & Orthotics Ratings

Hanger Prosthetics & Orthotics Reports

Most Recent Hanger Prosthetics & Orthotics Complaints

Is Hanger Prosthetics & Orthotics a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Medical Services Directory ListingHanger, Inc. ListingResponse From Company

Really bad office personal

My doctor sent me to the office in Scottsdale Az they had no clue how to process my work insurance so I paid out of pocket. After my work decided it was work related I dropped of my insurance information.

They never got back to me on the phone or in any other form. I called many times and left a messages, since nobody answers the phone. I was never contacted.

I finally went to their office and was finally told that they don’t due the billing there and was given a number to contact Rebecca .

To this day Rebecca has not been at work every time I call. I leave messages and she never returns my calls. This has gone on since December of last year.

Hanger Clinic – 5301 N Scottsdale Rd Scottsdale Arizona 85251 | 602-840-2051

Official Responses from Hanger Prosthetics & Orthotics

By: Krisita Burket On: April 11, 2014

Hi Marjorie, my name is Krisita and I work at Hanger. I’m so sorry to hear you had a negative experience. We want to provide the highest quality of customer service to each of our patients and we are sincerely sorry you feel your experience did not reflect that. Please e-mail me directly at kburket@hanger.com so I can look into this for you.

Most Recent Reviews About Hanger Prosthetics & Orthotics

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Hanger Prosthetics & Orthotics

• Kimberly Boyko

I RECENTLY HAD A KNEE BRACE MADE FOR ME AND IT HAS NOT FIT RIGHT SINCE I HAVE HAD IT I HAVE GONE BACK TO THEM SEVERAL TIMES AND IT STILL DOES NOT FIT RIGHT AND IM NOT GONNA WEAR SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT FIT AND GIVES ME BRUSES AND CUTS MY LEG I PUT IN A CALL TO THE MAN WHO MADE IT FOR ME AND I HOPE HE WILL GET BACK TO ME SOON. I ALSO HAVE A ANKLE ONE THAT I LOVE AND HAD NOT GIVING ME ANY TROUBLE SO I WOULD APPERICATE A CALL OR A EMAIL BACK THANK YOU

• Kimberly Boyko

i had knee brace made for me and i have had nothing but problems with it.. I told the people at Hanger in wethersfield that it did not fit right and i could not wear it so i went back several times and still does not fit right it slides down my leg my jeans pull it down and i get pinched when reaches my ankle one which i have not had trouble with i even showed the pictures i took of the burses but i still can not wear it so i need somone to help me out here thanks

• Gary

In a message dated 5/23/2016 1:39:01 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time, Azrekit@aol.com writes:
    Hanger clinic on Carondolet rd. in Tucson.AZ
    I have been there 3 times. Josh never touched my diabetic feet never did a mold or impression of the foot. Showed me 1 picture 1 option only for Proped shoes which one pair didn’t fit. After I found one can buy the same pair on line for <$79 without a prescription. I returned them both on the last trip. These shoes never fit right. Found Links for Hanger complaints. I pd which was refunded $99 for the second pair around 77.22 for the first + united Heath pd $308 total bill w/ medicare $1,3414.00

United called Peggy the secretary she said it will take a month to get it to where I can find a real shoe dealer with my prescription for some orthopedic shoes. I've since bought a pair of New Balance comfortable for now. Some say I should really go after Hanger?

• Krisita Burket

Hello, my name is Krisita and I work at Hanger. I’m so sorry to hear about the concerns expressed here. At Hanger we strive to provide the highest quality of care possible to each of our patients and we are sincerely sorry you feel you had experiences contrary to that. Please feel free to e-mail me directly at kburket@hanger.com so I can see if there is anything I can do to assist with your inquiries.

• Gary

you can here for another complaint with Hanger

• Chris

My insurance with my last employer approved a new leg with Hanger in mid-July (2-3 weeks before leaving for another job). I expressed my urgency to rush it (another company I had used could make a leg while I waited in their clinic). They made me pay for COBRA ($500) and show them the receipt. After several visits, I was not happy with the service OR product and asked about moving to a different Hanger Clinic. They said I would have to go through the approval process again (and I knew that wasn’t happening) so I was stuck with the Lewisville, TX office. Two months go by, the guy finally is ready to build my permanent leg and they call to verify my insurance. Well, COBRA had run out and I can’t even have COBRA if I can be insured through my new employer. They wanted my new insurance information, but I have never been happy with them so I didn’t give it up. They sent me a bill for $9,946.00 for a leg that I never received. I called the district manager and she told me that it’s a legitimate bill!! Now my lawyer is sending a dispute letter. I regret ever going to them. If I DO ever get that foot… I know where I’m sticking it!

• isabelo abena

bad experience at hanger in american canyon california clinic.the clinician doesn’t seem to know what shoes were ordered and when i called for my shoes one came in but was never called to pick it up and the other one was not even ordered and clinician didn’t even know what shoes i ordered. it took over 2 months for my shoes and one still waiting to arrive.

• william

I had custom orthotics made from hanger and I had them only 3 months and they are falling apart now& Then I got a letter from hanger & the letter sounded like they were going to charge me & I had already payed them. So I called & talk to some lady and she explaned the letter to me& Now I have to take them back for them to fix them again .

• Krisita, Hanger

Hello Purnell D, Krisita from Hanger here. I’m so sorry to hear you had a negative experience; at Hanger we strive to provide the highest quality of care possible to each of our patients and we are sincerely sorry you feel you had an experience contrary to that. Please e-mail me at kburket@hanger.com so I can see if there is anything we can do to assist with your inquiry.

Hello, Diane. I’m sorry to hear about this as well. Please feel free to e-mail me at kburket@hanger.com so I can see if there is anything we can do to assist with your inquiry and find your father-in-law a Hanger clinician nearby who can assist with the fitting of the brace.

• diane beardsley

my father in law john beardsley was a patient in UMCH in tucson end of may and was fitted with a TLSO brace. he was discharged and came home to grants pass or. he doesnt like the brace and we dont know how to apply the brace. who in this area can help us? 541 226 9474