DR Ho’s

Drhonow.com SnapShot

Last Updated On: February 4, 2016

DR Ho’s Contact Information

Business Name: VGH Solutions Inc.
145 Anderson Ave

DR Ho’s Reports

Most Recent DR Ho’s Complaints

Is DR Ho’s a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Medical Services Directory ListingVGH Solutions Inc. Listing

Dr. HO -Too Good to be TRUE!!!

I can’t make a complaint about whether or not the product is as good as all of these comments and blogs posted on their website are but I can assure you that their customer service is AWFUL. I purchased a belt on the 7th of February this year and called on th 9th to find out why I had never received confirmation of the order and was told that the order was never placed.

So I placed another order for the belt only to later find out that the order had been duplicated. I had to call and request a refund for the second order to only find out then that they were not able to offer the expedited shipping like they offered. I had to then request a refund for the shipping. Judy and Edwin are the two of the 3-4 people that always answers the phone to only advise you that because the belt is sooooo popular they are not able to provide the shipping services that they offer on their site but I am not sure why it is still listed as a service they provide.

I have always been an advocate of great customer service and this is something that this company cannot provide by any means, please do know that I will keep the world posted on how the product actually works if I receive it within the actual time that they company states I will.

Consumer Comments For DR Ho’s

• Diane

Was going to order basic plan with 3 payments BUT their checkout was Totally wrong in amount. They were charging me full payment of taxes in full amount, plus shipping, plus admin fee. BUT when the 2 payment plan amounts were calculated they were charging me taxes on each payment when I paid FULL taxes at beginning! Taxes are paid in advance so the monthly payment should of been the 64.99. Customer service kept saying no and was getting rude. Even if that had been correct the payment was she said 71 (or something to that number) BUT they were going to bill me 94$ in 2 payments. You would think they would of checked their website better than this. Customer service even said it was wrong. How many people did not catch this? Don’t know how well their product is but I can tell you I WONT be buying it.

• FRANCES B. PEREZ ORTIZ

I AM RETURNING YOUR 2-IN-1 BACK RELIEF BELT. please send the correct address to send it.