Mail MarketplaceFiled Under: Mail Couriers / Delivery
232 W. Franklin Ave #206
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55404
Contact: Kirk Johnson - Owner
Most Recent Mail Marketplace Complaints
#1 - Sold our business a broken malil machine. Beware don't buy from this company
Mail Marketplace, Franklin Marketplace, Kirk Johnson Sold our business a broken mail machine. BEWARE DON’T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY
We contacted Kirk Johnson about a folder stuffer machine, a Neopost Si 76. We had talked to him several times within a 2 month period asking questions about the machine, emailed back and forth, and finally decided to purchase the machine. We wired $5,000 to his bank account, and he was to ship the machine.
We did receive the machine approximately 1 week later in non-working order. We made several calls, and left several messages – with absolutely no response. The machine came with a 30 Day parts and labor warranty, however GOOD LUCK WITH THAT. The company is absolutely ignoring our emails, phone calls, and everything else we have done to try to get a hold of them.
The cost to have the machine repaired is $150 per hour, and it could take over 15 hours to fix it. We do not want to throw good money after bad, so we are basically sitting on a $5,000 paper weight.
We are thinking the next step would be to drive the machine up to Minnesota and shove it up the back end of Mr. Kirk Johnson.
Please DO NOT call, email or have any communication with this SCAM ARTIST!!!! I hope this review on this company will save someone else from buying a $5,000 paper weight.
Kirk Johnson – has a couple of Company names and addresses:
232 W. Franklin Ave. #206
Minneapolis, MN 55404
2288 University Ave. W
St. Paul, MN 55114
Office: 612-871-6628 Cell: 612-871-2118
Currently No Older Mail Marketplace Reviews / Complaints
Mail Marketplace Resources
More Mail Couriers / Delivery Companies With Complaints Filed
- Ghaleb Samer Zaghai am a small trader in india we have purchased metalscrap from jordan...
- UPSI am writing to complain about my customer service experience with the delivery...
- USPSI went to local Post Office, Hillcrest Sta., 3911 Cleveland Ave., San Diego,...
- FedExBeware of this Fedex facility, they lost my package or maybe stolen by...
- Medrano ExpressI send a box to Guatemala on October 2012 everytime I called they...
- Tri City DeliveryHealthier 4 U Vending, shipped me a Vending machine. The company that is...
- Shipito…They robbed me 200 USD plus my package worth 160 USD. This company...
- Pacific Courier ServicesOur company picks up and delivers prescriptions in the Salem area for pcs...
- CUPWI had been working for Canada Post for 3 months as a rsmc...
- FreeShipping.comFreeshipping.com 100 Rosecommon Driv, Suite 302 Middletown, CT. 06457 Tel 866 326-0584 3...