Publishers Payment Processing Reviews

Corp Website: publisherspayment.com

Publishers Payment Processing Ratings

Publishers Payment Processing Reports

Most Recent Publishers Payment Processing Complaints

Is Publishers Payment Processing a Scam, Rip Off, or Fraud? WARN OTHER CONSUMERS By Sharing

Category: Magazines Directory ListingUnited Publishers Network Listing

Screw Global Publication Processing

Who the hell is Global Publication Processing, Inc?

Out of the blue, GPP began sending random magazine invoices to me. Before these unsolicited invoices: I had never heard of GPP; had not subscribed to these magazines; and, had not inquired about these magazines.

There is a non-working phone number on the front of the invoice.

How do I get them to stop harassing me?

Global Publication Process Inc – PO Box 30588 Bellingham WA 98228 | 360-778-3856

15 Most Recent Reviews About Publishers Payment Processing

More About Publishers Payment Processing

Alternate Publishers Payment Processing Business Names: Alternate Business Names - A C P A, Allied Publishing Services, American Consumer Publishers Association, American Consumer Publishing Association Inc, American Consumer Publishing Inc, Associated Publishers Services, Billing Services of America, Bradford Publishing Service, C B C, C B S, Circulation Billing Services, G P S, Global Publication Service, Global Publishers Center, Global Publishers Service, L P S, Lake Shore Publishers Service, Liberty Publishers Group Inc, Liberty Publishers Service Inc, M B S, M D S, M P S, Magazine Billing Network, Magazine Billing Services, Magazine Distribution Service, Magazine Payment Services, Magazine Subscriber Services, Magazine Subscriptions Center, National Magazine Services, Orbital Publishing Group Inc, P P E S Publisher Periodical Service, Periodical Billing Services, Platinum Subscription Service, Publication Service Networks, Publisher's Services Network, Publishers Access Services, Publishers Billing Association, Publishers Billing Emporium, Publishers Billing Exchange, Publishers Billing Services, Publishers Consolidated Subscription Services, Publishers Distribution Center, Publishers Education Services, Publishers Magazine Billing, Publishers Magazine Payment, Publishers Marketplace Services, Publishers Network Exchange, Publishers Payment, Publishers Payment Processing, Publishers Payment Services, Publishers Periodical Service, Publishers Processing Service, Publishers Services Exchange, Publishers Services Network, Raybor Management Inc, Readers Billing Services, Readers Payment Service, Seascape Publishers Network, Slo Call Center, Subscription Billing Service, Subscription Payment Exchange, Subscription Payment Services, United Publishers Network, United Publishers Services Alternate Address, Contact Info: 888-586-7753 | PO Box 2489 White City Or 97503

Submit a Complaint or Comment For Publishers Payment Processing

35 Comments on "Publishers Payment Processing"

I just received a collection agency bill for 951.00 and I do not receive any magazines. what do UI have to do to get them off my BAck? this is fraud.

SCAM wanted me to pay for People Magazine renewal. 179.00. My subscription is up to date.
Total scam.

Just got an invoice for People, except I have an auto pay for it. I called the people who do my subscription and they verified the bill wasn’t from them. Total scam.

Global publication Processing INC continually sends offers/bills to me for magazines that I do not want and NEVER subscribe to! Infuriates me!

This is a con game, and ripoff scheme. I just renewed my Scientific American for one third what this thief was asking. He is NOT authorized to collect these monies, and you would probably get nothing in return. Only a fool would give these a-sholes any money.

My sister is dealing with these people right now. She’s been told she has to pay $40/mo for 30 months for 5 magazine subscriptions! She’s been promised a $1000 prize at one point to stay with the company. She didn’t buy it and cancelled. After cancelling she still gets calls to collect. She’s lost over $90 via $54.90 “cancellation charge,” and $39.90 for the first month’s payment. She had to change her debit card, reporting it as stolen. Now they can’t charge her card anymore. We’re going to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau: one of us looking… Read more »
Being disabled these people are a real pain and total rip-off. How the hell do they stay in business, especially since they promote fraud by mail and have tricked countless senior citizens into paying a fraudulent billing for a mag they may or may not get. Their envelope says “Official Business, Penalty for private use and time sensitive making it appear it’s something really very important instead of the fraud scam they really are. So we waste time and energy opening the d**n things only to see more scams that are not welcome at all especially if we may be… Read more »
They sent me a “valuable opportunity” to extend my subscription for Yankee Magazine – 6 copies for 1 year – Price 38.25. Offer good until 5/5/2016. Yankee only costs me 16,00 a year through the real “Yankee” in New Hampshire. Magazine.com, the same. So I called 866 221-3635 and said they sent me a bogus offer. Far more expensive than the actual magazine. The woman answered me totally cool, that they work for many companies. I said, no, this is a scam. She said I could take me account number off their list. Which I did. Then I called Washington… Read more »
I have no recollection of ordering a magazine from publishers. I have a bill from them with a due date of May 11, 2015. I have not received the magazine Country Gardens. They want me to send a payment of $29.98 or total amount $59.95. Honestly I never pay that much money for any magazine. Make the check payable to CBM in White City, Oregon. Credit card payment to http://www.publisherspayment.com. This is a total scam. I have called their phone number 707-266-6673 only to be disconnected. There is no one available. No way will I send any money to this… Read more »

My daughter signed up accidently when she was in FYE. She was young and did not know but we keep getting a bill for this and I looked it up online and saw if was a scam and now we do not know how to stop the billing–we will not pay the bill because we have tried to cancel and when you go online there is not customer service to notify or speak to. Frustrated

I must return items that I could not use and have been overcharged by the company of the items when I thought i WAS PAYING THE COMPLETE TOTAL TO PCH . I am at the reach of being foreclosed and I will not be here to accept the awards for all my playing games. Nutra and Kollagen and others have caused my account with BofA for 61 years at a closeout for banking. This is the most embarrasing thing in my life with money. I worked to Protect this country under DHS andI signed my name on Multi-millions of dollars… Read more »
I initially accepted and paid their renewal fee of $59.95 for a gift subscription I created for HGTV Magazine. I felt it was a little high but I didn’t research it until later. Now, I get an offer from them on the average of every two weeks. Some are for publications I receive and others are for those that I do not. However, the most ludicrous one was for a renewal of the Los Angeles Times which I already pay $40.00 or so a month directly to the Times for home delivery. Publisher’s Payment Processing’s rate?? $780.00 per year!!!!!!!!!!! Now,… Read more »

These clowns sent me a renewal notice for my local newspaper. I knew immediately that it was a scam because they misspelled Chronicle.

A**holes sent my wife a notice implying our newspaper subscription was up and offered to renew for nearly twice the going rate.

Send it back to them and tell them what they can do with their scam.

Total scam! We were already getting American Girl magazine and they sent a fake renewal form, now we get two copies. American Girl let us out of the subscription and refunded our money and told us they know about this company and they keep slithering away. This is really bad for the human soul. They must be stopped.

We all know that what goes around, comes around.
People like this that prey on others… will themselves become prey.
take heart, do not be discouraged my friends.

I was suspicious of receiving 2 renewals in 2 months from publishers billing association for daily word which I do not subscribe to. Definite scamming here

"Subscription Billing Service" sent me a notice for National Geographic for $59.95, when I can renew directly with the magazine for $19.00…con artists…contacting my state attorney general.

I got a bill from these people for a magazine and I have 18 months to go until I need to renew. They wanted $69.95 for one year of 6 issues and the Garden Gate Magazine only charged $39 for 2 years. What kind of a fool do you think we are. Save your postage and phone call and toss these types of billings. I’m sending my to the Attorney General’s Office.

Their business may not be illegal but it is immoral. I finally woke up and checked what a direct subscription with the magazine itself was. Well it is $13. If I subscribe through MPS it is $49.95. This is a complete rip off.

Ups. That is $13 for two years versus $49.95 for one year through MPS.

I spoke to them. They are NOT acting on behalf of any magazine. They sell subscriptions at a discount and not any better than you can get from the magazine itself. This is a scam. They are in no way related to or working on behalf of any magazine. DO NOT Renew with these people. They offered to send me a refund less $20.0. That would mean I get $9.93. They say the refund policy is clearly stated on the back. If you are not aware that they are not working with the publisher, then you are screwed. I am,… Read more »

Don’t pay anything to these people. They stole about 90 dollars from me. I paid for a magazine and have not gotten anything but the run around.

LPS in White City sent a renewal to the WSJ using my correct address. I sent the payment thinking it was the WSJ ( the address was not White City then but was the same outfit). When the WSJ billed me I contacted them and they said it was a scam. I called LPS and they refused to remit until I told them the name of the contact at the WSJ who said it was a scam. But I’ve received 3 or 4 more envelopes since then and have an unopened one in case an official can use it as… Read more »

What a big scam this company is! They keep sending me notices of magazine renewals/new order which are totally fake. I have mailed them to stop and tried to go to their web site but to no avail. Never give them your credit care number whatever you do!

I was taken for $24.95 for Popular Mechanics and I have written them twice without a response. Oh, maybe this new billing from Publishers Billing Center is their response. No!!!! It is a new bill for Readers Digest which I have never had.
Ron